Guest Post Guidelines:
- Authors/Journalists must have a proven track record.
- Content must be detailed and unique.
- Content must relate to our niche, other than reviews.
- Content must provide high value to our readers.
- Content must be written in English.
- Content must have zero grammar errors.
- Content must have correct sentence structure.
- Content must not be published elsewhere, now, present, or future.
- Must provide 1-3 high-quality images that you own.
- Must provide 1-2 high-quality youtube links for videos.
- Must Include 3-5 authority links that relate to your content.
- min word count must be no less than 600+ words.
- Digital Global℠ shall own all content rights.
- Digital Global℠ provides no guarantees of income/results, etc.
We will not accept:
- Bad concept, or pitch.
- Over-optimized SEO Content
- Poor quality content.
- If the post is not properly formatted.
- Hate, race, slander or negative content.
- Immoral or Questionable content.
Never submitted a guest post? no worries, best of luck to you. Never written a guest post in your entire life? not a problem, good luck with your future writing ventures, however, we will not be able to accept your guest post application. Did you hire a freelance writer from iWriter? Then you are not really a writer then, are you? We are only looking for the best writers, not outsourced content that serves no real value to any type of site. We are only looking for the best writers that can verify their claims, and show us their proven track record, or portfolio.
If you think you are the writer we are looking for, then please contact us with your guest post ideas, however, Digital Global℠ reserves the right to refuse guest posts for any reason, without cause or notification. Digital Global℠ also reserves the right to remove existing guest posts if we should find that they violate our guest post guidelines, and we shall remove the author from our writing queue, and we shall move onto the next. We post content for our visitors, not for Google.
If you are looking for more info concerning guest posting, then please visit the following site:
If you are interested in becoming a contributor/author, then the above rules still apply, however, if we feel that you are submitting junk content for the sole purpose to sell backlinks to your clients, then your account will be terminated, and your articles/content will be removed from our blog. We may be a new startup, however, this does not diminish the quality that we expect from our writers. If you are looking for a one-time guest-post, then this is not for you. If you are able to submit 10+ high-quality posts per month, then feel free to apply as a blog contributor. Before we set up your account, then we must know who you are, who write for, and where you blog, please provide this information, along with your avatar, and complete contributor/author information, along with your website, and any social media links so that we may add all this information to your author account. Once your account goes live, then you may start submitting content, keep in mind, your content will not go live until it has been reviewed, and you must all have accrued 10 high-quality posts for the month. We do this in order to prevent guest posters from submitting single guest posts as we charge for single one-time guest posts.