The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ NEW ] 123worker.com Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
123worker.com is a GPT website from where we can earn money by completing easy micro jobs like Sign up to websites and completing other tasks listed on the website. Earnings are as per the offers posted by Employers on the website.

We can get make a request for payment at a minimum $25 with PayPal, Moneybookers, Alertpay or Obopay with 2.75% Withdrawl Fees + $0.50.

Have you experienced working and earning from this website? Please share.

moh254

Credits
I have never heard about this site. Since its one of my favourite earning methods, I guess I'll give it a try although the minimum threshold pushes me away or probably they're rating their tasks well.

Credits
This looks like another micro workers site with task of completing micro tasks and signing up to websites.Is this site for all countries? Is this really paying? Have you sighted any payment proof anywhere online?

moh254

Credits
This looks like another micro workers site with task of completing micro tasks and signing up to websites.Is this site for all countries? Is this really paying? Have you sighted any payment proof anywhere online?
When you sign up you'll be told how many tasks you have regarding your location. The last time I checked there were 116 tasks and those that were opened in my country were 15, still not a bad number because several tasks are added after every hour. What I noticed is that, the tasks are rated very low almost like picoworkers. Creating an account was going for almost $0.06 whereas in Microworkers you can sign up for a tasks upto $0.12. Microworkers is still the best according to me.

Credits
When you sign up you'll be told how many tasks you have regarding your location. The last time I checked there were 116 tasks and those that were opened in my country were 15, still not a bad number because several tasks are added after every hour. What I noticed is that, the tasks are rated very low almost like picoworkers. Creating an account was going for almost $0.06 whereas in Microworkers you can sign up for a tasks upto $0.12. Microworkers is still the best according to me.
I really liked micro workers amongst all other micro jobs sites because the pay per task is a bit reasonable. I don't know why sites discriminate a lot.So out of 116 jobs present you can only do 15 tasks that's quite low.is this a new site by the way or an old site that have been paying?

moh254

Credits
I really liked micro workers amongst all other micro jobs sites because the pay per task is a bit reasonable. I don't know why sites discriminate a lot.So out of 116 jobs present you can only do 15 tasks that's quite low.is this a new site by the way or an old site that have been paying?
I think its a new site because I came across it first in this site. I have tried finding some payments proof from that site but haven't seen any. But from the site I can tell the number of people working there is high. There's a certain task that had 600 spaces and the time I checked 479 spaces were already done. I bet the site is paying because if its not paying most if the tasks couldn't be tackled.

Credits
I think its a new site because I came across it first in this site. I have tried finding some payments proof from that site but haven't seen any. But from the site I can tell the number of people working there is high. There's a certain task that had 600 spaces and the time I checked 479 spaces were already done. I bet the site is paying because if its not paying most if the tasks couldn't be tackled.
I had to look this up,its a very new site that was officially opened on the 28th of August so we might not see any proof of payment now. Well,just like any new site we might not know it legit status if we don't work on.Will sign up and see if I can work on it.

moh254

Credits
I had to look this up,its a very new site that was officially opened on the 28th of August so we might not see any proof of payment now. Well,just like any new site we might not know it legit status if we don't work on.Will sign up and see if I can work on it.
Don't forget to give us the feedback on how the site is. For me am not testing any new sites soon because I have enough on my plate already. Also there's another called onlinemicrojob.com if you have much free time, you can check it out. Its also a microjob site.

Credits
Don't forget to give us the feedback on how the site is. For me am not testing any new sites soon because I have enough on my plate already. Also there's another called onlinemicrojob.com if you have much free time, you can check it out. Its also a microjob site.
Definitely I will be updating here if I get to be active in the site.I'm trying to get off posting on sites and see if I can get better offers on other earning tasks but if not then I have to continue with posting still I see what will really work for me.

chameli

Credits
I have not heard of this site. Based on what I have read here, I think I will avoid joining this site. The minimum payment threshold is very high. In the past I abandoned many GPT sites because I could not meet the minimum threshold. I like to work on the sites that have low payment threshold.