2 Easy Ways To Make Money Online

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)
The two easiest ways to make money online would have to be filling out surveys and CPA (Cost per Action) offers. and both have conditions, but after some time you are guaranteed to make money. If you are interested in learning more about these two money making opportunities, keep reading.

Online Surveys

While you can't make a full-time living from online surveys, you can earn enough to help you supplement your income; Filling out surveys is easy and your identity remains confidential, apart from the fact that most market research companies ask you what sex you are and some ask for your postcode/zipcode. But the most they will learn about you personally is that you are either male or female living wherever you live, and If you don't feel comfortable revealing what suburb you live in then you could use your capital city or main town's postcode.

To start making money with surveys you need to be prepared to take surveys that don't pay much in order to give the market research company an indication that you are a loyal and hard worker. This means you even need to do the surveys that offer prize draws, which most of the time you won't win. As you build on your experience, you will get to do more surveys which pay more and could seem like you are earning a qualified wage, and like with anything else, it may take time to move up the ranks.

CPA - Cost Per Action Marketing

Many CPA companies offer marketers a set fee to get people to fill out a form or purchase a product. How you get the traffic to the form and be hungry to fill it out can be completed in a number of ways; Social media is a good way to do this, and If you already have a following on social media you can drive traffic to your offers easily; If not, you could use a number of strategies. Twitter has hashtags and retweets, Facebook has groups, Instagram has hashtags and comments, and Pinterest has pins.

If social media is not a strategy you choose to use, you could use PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising. PPC advertising does not need to be limited to Facebook, Twitter, and search engines, although if you are experienced at using these resources, then this is a good strategy. What you need to work out is whether the cost per click (CPC) is less than the CPA payment. You don't want to be paying $4 per click when the CPA company is only paying you $1 per signup. There are other hubs that offer advertising as well as blogs and websites targeting the CPA offer's niche. This arrangement, if it works can score you some low-cost advertising with maximum leverage. Using Google Adwords or similar services can assist you to target an audience and increase your chances of success.

KellyGeo

Credits
I know very well of some online survey sites that pay those who participate in doing their survey. One of the biggest survey sites which I'm aware that is good in offering so many surveys to its members is Prize Rebel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kieranlewix

Credits
I have tried out so many survey sites and actually earned some cash from a few. Unfortunately for me though, many companies that offer these survey opportunities are located in the states, so I don't get them often. It sure would be nice if they would take opinions from people outside the US. Filling out surveys is pretty easy, but not as fun as you may think :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I'm sure you can relate @DGStaff . I have not heard of PPC, CPA, or even CPC. To say that I've understood any of them from your post would be a complete and total lie. I'll google it and maybe get a little more insight.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I have tried out so many survey sites and actually earned some cash from a few. Unfortunately for me though, many companies that offer these survey opportunities are located in the states, so I don't get them often. It sure would be nice if they would take opinions from people outside the US. Filling out surveys is pretty easy, but not as fun as you may think :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I'm sure you can relate @DGStaff . I have not heard of PPC, CPA, or even CPC. To say that I've understood any of them from your post would be a complete and total lie. I'll google it and maybe get a little more insight.
PPC = Pay per click ie: Adwords, Facebook ads, etc. and Cost per lead is something like setting up a landing page on a product or service, then driving traffic to your CPA page, then you get paid everytime a lead subscribes, and this is why they call this pay per lead; I have heard about CPA for some time, but I never pursued anything more than that, so what you would do is signup to a company, and you get paid for bringing them leads.

Heatman

Credits
Survey sites are a good source from where one can make money online but the particular problem of most of these sites is that their services aren't available in all countries. It's mostly US, UK, CANADA, AND AUSTRALIA that have such survey sites accept members to participate in the survey and get paid in the process.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Survey sites are a good source from where one can make money online but the particular problem of most of these sites is that their services aren't available in all countries. It's mostly US, UK, CANADA, AND AUSTRALIA that have such survey sites accept members to participate in the survey and get paid in the process.
Your best bet would be to find a good CPA offer, set up a landing page, then drive traffic to the landing page; I would much rather do this, then deal with survey sites because from what I have heard over the years they do not pay much, so you want to do a survey for a few pennies or making something like $25 for every lead you get to signup on your CPA site? However, getting started with CPA offers may be difficult, because you do have to go through the process of setting up some type of CPA offer landing page in order to capture leads, then you got to promote the page.

Kieranlewix

Credits
Your best bet would be to find a good CPA offer, set up a landing page, then drive traffic to the landing page; I would much rather do this, then deal with survey sites because from what I have heard over the years they do not pay much, so you want to do a survey for a few pennies or making something like $25 for every lead you get to signup on your CPA site? However, getting started with CPA offers may be difficult, because you do have to go through the process of setting up some type of CPA offer landing page in order to capture leads, then you got to promote the page.
This does sound like a lot of work. Most businesspeople with no background in website design or anything to do with making a website, would not have any idea how to start up a CPA site. It sounds like a really solid idea and I for one would love to know how to earn from CPA offers. Would you mind creating a thread solely dedicated to CPA and how to earn from this, @DGStaff ? I'm sure most of us have no idea what it entails.
Thank you.

Heatman

Credits
I believe that you made a great contribution and it seems more lucrative to go for getting started with CPA offers as it's likely to pay more than wasting one's time on surveys sites.

Now apart from going through the difficulty in getting setting up CPA offers landing page to capture leads and promote one's page, what other challenges can one face in dealing with CPA offers?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I believe that you made a great contribution and it seems more lucrative to go for getting started with CPA offers as it's likely to pay more than wasting one's time on surveys sites.

Now apart from going through the difficulty in getting setting up CPA offers landing page to capture leads and promote one's page, what other challenges can one face in dealing with CPA offers?
Finding a CPA offer that converts should be your first plan, why would you promote offers that no one has ever heard of? The 2nd thing is if it is a popular CPA, then you may need to get approved, other then that, I know very little about CPA offers, but people often brag about how good they are, and I would think just about anything would be better than doing penny surveys, ROFL, and getting into CPAs may be better then setting up an affiliate site, because you do not need all that ongoing content for a CPA then you would need for the affiliate site, and 3rd, once you find a solid CPA, and you can get approved, then you will need to find a designer to can create a solid CPA landing/sales page, and you should only hire a designer that has a history of creating landing pages that have proven to concert, then you will need to setup something like aWeber/content, offer a free eBook, and last, you will need to drive traffic to your landing page, and this can be done by FB Ads, Adwords, Bing ads, etc, and I would not advise SEO for this, as we all know that SEO is slow as snails.

Last edited:

Heatman

Credits
Finding a CPA offer that converts should be your first plan, why would you promote offers that no one has ever heard of? The 2nd thing is if it is a popular CPA, then you may need to get approved, other then that, I know very little about CPA offers, but people often brag about how good they are, and I would think just about anything would be better than doing penny surveys, ROFL, and getting into CPAs may be better then setting up an affiliate site, because you do not need all that ongoing content for a CPA then you would need for the affiliate site, and 3rd, once you find a solid CPA, and you can get approved, then you will need to find a designer to can create a solid CPA landing/sales page, and you should only hire a designer that has a history of creating landing pages that have proven to concert, then you will need to setup something like aWeber/content, offer a free eBook, and last, you will need to drive traffic to your landing page, and this can be done by FB Ads, Adwords, Bing ads, etc, and I would not advise SEO for this, as we all know that SEO is slow as snails.
Thanks so much for this information @DGStaff, it's absolutely going to be helpful in my making a final decision about making use of CPA offers. I can't help it not laughing out loud in your closing sentence - "SEO is slow as snails", that's one hell of a savage description.

Credits
I am doing online surveys online but the ones that I am qualified to are somehow rare. I joined many survey sites so they will just notify me via email if they have some surveys available for me. As you've said, this is only good as a supplemental source of income because they don't pay that much and you won't get rich doing these surveys.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Thanks so much for this information @DGStaff, it's absolutely going to be helpful in my making a final decision about making use of CPA offers. I can't help it not laughing out loud in your closing sentence - "SEO is slow as snails", that's one hell of a savage description.
It is the truth. If @DigitalGlobal did not do any SEO on the site, then you can expect to see what you are seeing now several years down the road, because the site will simply go nowhere, and it could take years for the site to get off the ground if this was left up to the natural process of growth, and even when SEO is done, then it can take several months for SEO to kick in, and maybe even longer for brand new sites, and DigitalGlobal.com is not exactly brand new, as it is around 10 years old, so the domain does have quite a bit of ago, but not alot of online time. These days, quality SEO is a Must!!! Otherwise, where would this site go if we did not use SEO, and all other sites are using SEO? Those that utilize SEO will be leaping head quickly while I site will be slumping over half dead.

Heatman

Credits
It is the truth. If @DigitalGlobal did not do any SEO on the site, then you can expect to see what you are seeing now several years down the road, because the site will simply go nowhere, and it could take years for the site to get off the ground if this was left up to the natural process of growth, and even when SEO is done, then it can take several months for SEO to kick in, and maybe even longer for brand new sites, and DigitalGlobal.com is not exactly brand new, as it is around 10 years old, so the domain does have quite a bit of ago, but not alot of online time. These days, quality SEO is a Must!!! Otherwise, where would this site go if we did not use SEO, and all other sites are using SEO? Those that utilize SEO will be leaping head quickly while I site will be slumping over half dead.
That's very impressive, I actually personally found out that the site DigitalGlobal.com has been around for a while when I stumbled across a link to its blog which you inserted in a thread if I'm not mistaken. The number of articles which I saw on the site was great that I had to conclude immediately that a lot of work has been done on the platform.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
That's very impressive, I actually personally found out that the site DigitalGlobal.com has been around for a while when I stumbled across a link to its blog which you inserted in a thread if I'm not mistaken. The number of articles which I saw on the site was great that I had to conclude immediately that a lot of work has been done on the platform.
I think the age of the domain is around 10+ years, and the blog/forum has only been up around 2-3 months if I am not mistaken, and there is not really all that much content on the blog, however, there are a few articles, and I am sure DG will post more in the future, and I think DG has blog content that has not yet been published yet, and I would expect to see more articles posted in the not so distant future, so just keep reading.

Heatman

Credits
I think the age of the domain is around 10+ years, and the blog/forum has only been up around 2-3 months if I am not mistaken, and there is not really all that much content on the blog, however, there are a few articles, and I am sure DG will post more in the future, and I think DG has blog content that has not yet been published yet, and I would expect to see more articles posted in the not so distant future, so just keep reading.
Wow, are you serious about this Domain being 10+ years, that's a very long time ago. The articles which I have seen on the blog are of high in content, I had a great time reading through the ones I could cut out time to read, and I'm certainly looking forward to seeing more.

Good job @DigitalGlobal

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Wow, are you serious about this Domain being 10+ years, that's a very long time ago. The articles which I have seen on the blog are of high in content, I had a great time reading through the ones I could cut out time to read, and I'm certainly looking forward to seeing more.

Good job @DigitalGlobal
I have done as much research as I could do on the domain, and it does not seem that it has been used for very much in that 10 year period, and too be honest, I am surprised that no one ever tried putting the domain to good use as this is a solid quality brandable domain, so I am thinking the domain was just passed around as sellable equity, and no one really bought it as it was being passed around, as a side note, I can tell you that @DigitalGlobal did pay six-figures for DigitalGlobal.com, however, I am not allowed to tell you exactly how much, and it does not really matter, and yes, by looking up the registration on the domain, then you will clearly see that the domain was registered on 2/26/2000 so I was clearly wrong as this shows that the domain is 18 years old, and it will not expire until 2/26/2024 and do not hold your breath as it will not expire for another 6 years, and I would expect DG to renew the domain long before it expires for another several years, and yes, DigitalGlobal.com is almost 20 years old, damn. I am not sure where I got the 10-year estimate from.