Register
Join
+ 113 more

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)
Facebook is a social network that was launched in 2004 and has grown exponentially since then; With approximately 1.86 billion active users, it is considered as one of the most popular social network and with more users using Facebook worldwide.

This social network is not only about making friends or keeping in touch with friends. If you are an entrepreneur, this channel can become a deadly weapon when you are looking to grow your business, make your products known or simply attract new customers.

Several companies create their Fan Page on Facebook without really knowing all the benefits that Facebook tools can provide.

We will talk about 4 benefits that companies can benefit from a Facebook Fan Page.

1. Increases the possibility of attracting new customers:

This is one of the most notorious benefits a business can get by having a fan page. As we mentioned before, this social network has 1.86 billion active users worldwide, which is based on the target and characteristics of customers that you seek to reach, and you will be able to see the advertising of your products and your customers will be able to contact you easily, regardless of the geographical location where your customers maybe around the world.

2. Strengthen customer relationships:

Having a page like this will make communication between provider and customer easier, faster and more effective. Remember, it is now easier to visit social networks such as Facebook and ask a question, rather than call or visit your store so that your customers can resolve any doubts. It must be taken into account that most people spend most of their time on their smartphone or mobile device at hand, which facilitates and strengthens business-consumer relations.

3. Increase traffic to your website and improve your SEO:

One advantage of fan pages is that they do not prohibit owners from linking or adding their website link. In fact, one option when creating a fan page is to link your website to the page of your business in the social network. In this way, it will be easier for the leads to enter your website from Fan Pages and know more about your business. By simply linking these two tools, you will also be improving your SEO and this will give you a better positioning in the search engines by generating favorable search results for your brand.

4. Have better control and feedback from your customers:

Fan Pages offered by this social network has a tool called Facebook Insights which allows you to monitor how many "Likes" you get, how far your post has reached, what your fans' reactions are and how much interaction consumers have with your company. FB Users can easily express their feelings and opinions about products or services that you offer. With this, you will have the opportunity to see which areas you can improve and which elements are the most liked by people.

conclusion, If you do not have a business fan page on facebook, then you may have a disadvantage over others that are already using a fan page for their business, and now is the time to act; If you do not have a fan page, then go to facebook right now, and create your business fan page today.

Kieranlewix

Credits
Facebook is a social network that was launched in 2004 and has grown exponentially since then; With approximately 1.86 billion active users, it is considered as one of the most popular social network and with more users using Facebook worldwide.

This social network is not only about making friends or keeping in touch with friends. If you are an entrepreneur, this channel can become a deadly weapon when you are looking to grow your business, make your products known or simply attract new customers.

Several companies create their Fan Page on Facebook without really knowing all the benefits that Facebook tools can provide.

We will talk about 4 benefits that companies can benefit from a Facebook Fan Page.

1. Increases the possibility of attracting new customers:

This is one of the most notorious benefits a business can get by having a fan page. As we mentioned before, this social network has 1.86 billion active users worldwide, which is based on the target and characteristics of customers that you seek to reach, and you will be able to see the advertising of your products and your customers will be able to contact you easily, regardless of the geographical location where your customers maybe around the world.

2. Strengthen customer relationships:

Having a page like this will make communication between provider and customer easier, faster and more effective. Remember, it is now easier to visit social networks such as Facebook and ask a question, rather than call or visit your store so that your customers can resolve any doubts. It must be taken into account that most people spend most of their time on their smartphone or mobile device at hand, which facilitates and strengthens business-consumer relations.

3. Increase traffic to your website and improve your SEO:

One advantage of fan pages is that they do not prohibit owners from linking or adding their website link. In fact, one option when creating a fan page is to link your website to the page of your business in the social network. In this way, it will be easier for the leads to enter your website from Fan Pages and know more about your business. By simply linking these two tools, you will also be improving your SEO and this will give you a better positioning in the search engines by generating favorable search results for your brand.

4. Have better control and feedback from your customers:

Fan Pages offered by this social network has a tool called Facebook Insights which allows you to monitor how many "Likes" you get, how far your post has reached, what your fans' reactions are and how much interaction consumers have with your company. FB Users can easily express their feelings and opinions about products or services that you offer. With this, you will have the opportunity to see which areas you can improve and which elements are the most liked by people.

conclusion, If you do not have a business fan page on facebook, then you may have a disadvantage over others that are already using a fan page for their business, and now is the time to act; If you do not have a fan page, then go to facebook right now, and create your business fan page today.
Facebook fan pages are one of the most effective tools for a small business entrepreneur. It not only gives you better communication, but also helps you build your brand, gain a great social media presence, is cheaper to use as a means of marketing as compared to building your own website from scratch and encompasses a far more customer base than all other advertisement platforms combined. It is also ideal because it provides room for feedback. It is also very easy to create a Facebook fan page.

Credits
Facebook fan pages are one of the most effective tools for a small business entrepreneur. It not only gives you better communication, but also helps you build your brand, gain a great social media presence, is cheaper to use as a means of marketing as compared to building your own website from scratch and encompasses a far more customer base than all other advertisement platforms combined. It is also ideal because it provides room for feedback. It is also very easy to create a Facebook fan page.
I do not think DG is really interested in using Facebook, however, that could change in the future, and he may or may not use Facebook ads, and I doubt he will create a facebook fan page as that is just something else you have to deal with when creating multiple social media accounts, so we will just have to see where all this goes in the future, so if we end up on facebook, then so be, and if not, then I do not think it will be a big loss.

Kieranlewix

Credits
I do not think DG is really interested in using Facebook, however, that could change in the future, and he may or may not use Facebook ads, and I doubt he will create a facebook fan page as that is just something else you have to deal with when creating multiple social media accounts, so we will just have to see where all this goes in the future, so if we end up on facebook, then so be, and if not, then I do not think it will be a big loss.
If he does decide to use Facebook for marketing purposes, then it would be a good idea to hire a social media manager. I imagine running the forum, the blog, the online marketplace and adding a Facebook fan page would be suicide. He would have to be a miracle worker to pull off all that even with your assistance. The Facebook fan page would definitely be a step in the right direction, and would attract lots more traffic to the forum.

Heatman

Credits
I normally see Facebook as a fresh resource ground to mine for prospective clients and customers for one's business as long as you have a good strategy to employ in luring and convincing these people on Facebook to patronized in your business products and services.

KellyGeo

Credits
There is this term called Facebook marketing. It's basically what a Facebook fan page gives the owner. It offers the owner the opportunity to groom one's business on the fertile ground of Facebook where there is high possibility of getting several people to take interest in one's business projects and likely patronize them.

Credits
If he does decide to use Facebook for marketing purposes, then it would be a good idea to hire a social media manager. I imagine running the forum, the blog, the online marketplace and adding a Facebook fan page would be suicide. He would have to be a miracle worker to pull off all that even with your assistance. The Facebook fan page would definitely be a step in the right direction, and would attract lots more traffic to the forum.
If the entire site starts buzzing, then I assume he would one or two virtual assistants, but this is just a guess as I am not a mind reader, and if I am not mistaken, does Facebook have some type of thing where you can list your products on facebook store or something like that? I vaguely remember something like you could import products into your facebook page, and your facebook page would act like a store on Facebook, and yes, I can see where a social media manager may be needed as this person could be in charge of Facebook promotions, tweaking ads, or whatever needs to be done in order to ensure the success of the Facebook marketing campaign, however, this seems to be somewhat down the road right now.