The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

7 Smartphone Apps That Make Extra Money.

Credits

A smartphone is something that almost everyone has. You need a smartphone to keep up with your day to day tasks. We all know that people use smartphones for communication, but they can be used to make some money. There are some innovative apps out there that will pay you to do simple things. You don't have to learn a new skill or anything that requires a lot of work.

You won't be able to quit your day job, but these smartphone apps will put some extra money in your pocket. Here are some legit apps that will make you extra money:

Feature Points
Feature points are a reward smartphone app that will give you money for downloading apps. Most of the apps that you will download are games. On average you will have to play the games for at least 5 minutes to get credit. The points range from 15 points up to 100 points. You can do additional tasks such as taking surveys or complete offers. Feature points does pay via PayPal or gift cards. It is an easy way to make some extra cash every month.

Surveys on the Go
Have you ever felt bored standing in line waiting to get checked out? Why not do some surveys while you wait? Surveys on the Go is a survey app that will allow you to take surveys for money. You can do these surveys anywhere. Surveys on the Go works by sending you surveys once in a while based on a demographics profile that you will fill out. The surveys range from $0.50 to $3.00. Once you reach $10, you can cash out with PayPal or receive an Amazon gift card.

Moocash
Moocash is a unique reward app that allows you to make money downloading apps. They also have additional ways to earn money like surveys and small tasks. What makes Moocash different from the other reward apps? Moocash runs contests for PayPal, Payoneer, and gift cards. You have to use some of the points that you earn to enter the contests, but the odds of winning are high. Moocash pays in a variety of ways such as cell phone minutes, gift cards, Payoneer, Skrill, and Paypal. If you want to have a little fun earning money, then Moocash is the perfect app for your entertainment.

Poshmark
Do you have a lot of designer or brand named clothing laying around your house? Is it out of style, but someone would still wear it? Poshmark is the best app to sell designer or name brand clothing. You can create your store by posting quality photos for the clothing that you are going to sell. Poshmark takes 20% of the sales that you make, and the rest belongs to you. You can also browse other stores, and check out their merchandise. You should try following some stores; you never know if they would want to purchase one of your items.

Letgo
Letgo is different from selling platforms like eBay. It is an app that is similar to Craigslist. You post used items for sale, and if someone is interested, you give it to them in person. The best thing about Letgo is that you keep 100% of the sales. Since you meet the buyer in person, it is best to take safety precautions and read the Letgo safety and procedure guidelines in the app.

Receipt Hog
Receipt Hog is an app that will give you extra money by uploading your shopping receipts. You can also earn money by playing games and surveys. The process is simple. You have to take a picture of your receipt after you go shopping and upload it to the app. You can then redeem your points for gift cards or PayPal cash. It is an easy way to earn some extra money on your smartphone.

ShopKick
Do you have a favorite store you always go to? You can get paid to go to stores with Shopkick. Shopkick is an app that will pay you to go to stores that you most likely already shop at. Scan different barcodes to earn points, then trade them in for store gift cards. You can also trade your points in for PayPal cash. Shopkick is a fun way to earn some extra money doing what you usually do at a store.

Making money on your smartphone is not hard. These 7 smartphone apps will give you some financial security. You can use all of these apps or ones that you think you would like the most. Regardless of which one you choose, you will reap the benefits of using your smartphone to make extra cash.

Gabbar

Credits
I like to add Streetbees to these apps and you can certainly make some money. This company is from the UK and send surveys to all countries. I have managed to earn well from the app and have shared about this in the GPT> App Reviews. Thanks.

Credits
Some apps are a really fun way of making money like the shop kick and receipt hog. One does not need to do much but unfortunately, these apps are mostly for UK, Canada, US users. I'm trying out Citizeme for now. I hope developers will consider international users and try to develop apps of this nature for us.

Gabbar

Credits
If we are in USA or any other top tier countries then there are tons of survey apps from which we can make good money. I have reviewed about some and they pay really well.

a_jerobon

Credits
I have ever tried an app known as AppNana but it was very slow paying so I quitted. Most survey apps are good but surveys are mostly available for tier one countries only. Most of the survey apps that I have tried tell me that I do not qualify for them after filling in the background information.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have never had the opportunity to earn money from all the rewarding apps I have come across some far, it either they stop working or I don't get surveys .
I realised that it is not advisable to waste time on rewarding apps if you are in tier 2 countries. Most times we do not read the app descriptions in details to know their targets and objectives .

Kei

Credits
I have tried a couple of those apps and none really worked out well for me. In the end, I've given up on apps. They take up a lot of space and I realized that I spent more trying to earn especially when downloading and trying out apps. With surveys it worse for me

ahmedo24

Credits
The most painful part is that you will use data to download it, takes space on device and in the long run the app won't pay, at least surveys you may just log in and after one or steps you may know if you will be qualified or not.

Gabbar

Credits
These apps are actually country specific so we all cannot earn from these. Being in India I can only earn from a few apps and all survey apps don't help me earn well.

Gabbar

Credits
I would have tried more apps but after experiencing many scam apps I realized that apps are not worth. I actually wasted a lot of money working on the Apps but these never worked for me. Citizenme and Streetbees were the only apps which worked for me and now even they are not helping as I am unable to earn anything from these as well.