The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 115 more
Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)
Online income generation exists for untold numbers of individuals. Do you want to get in on this too? Pay attention to the following list;

1. Social Media and Networking - Wildly popular to the point where major corporations pour millions of dollars into social media and social networking daily with most businesses realizing the significance of a solid social networking program agenda. They employ other people to manage their social media posts.

2. CPA Marketing - Cost Per Action or CPA is way easier to make money with affiliate marketing; As long as the link is clicked to go to the merchant's site and fulfill the required action, such as signing up for a newsletter or similar offer, you will then earn the rated commission. Most times, you have no need to generate a sale to earn. What makes it so profitable is there's no upfront cash investment for you to earn cash.

3. Hawk Hand-Made Goods Online - If you create artistic crafts, then you can sell your products on sites like Etsy where you set up your own store charging your own prices, or eBay where you auction off your items or set a "Buy Now" price. There are tons of other sites to find the niche for your product. I ran across an Etsy seller a few months ago, and she sold fine jewelry, and she told me that she earned up to $3k per month, and she did not even have her own website, however, it is not always cut and dry, just because you setup shop on another platform does not mean you will make bank, she indicated she has been selling on Etsy for 2 years, long enough to build trust with her buyers.

4. Dropshipping - Many sites that allow you to create a free storefront and proffer dropshipping services. You are only required to come up with a live customer. The rest is attended to by the merchandise provider. If you create and ship your own products, then drop shipping maybe for you. If you want to learn more about drop shipping, then youtube has numerous videos that cater to drop-shipping, however, keep in mind, most video creators are also trying to sell you something. You also want to be careful; I know using Aliexpress is tempting, however, I used them in the past to buy goods at a low price then sold them at a high price, and most of the time, the merchandise I got from sellers were of extremely low quality, so ultimately this idea was abandoned as I did not feel taking advantage of customers was for me.

5. Currency Exchanger - Convert online currency through money exchange agents. They take a largish cut upon conversion. You can do it all online with a minimum of hassle. A simple placeholder site can suffice, however, if you're more into appearance, then get yourself a free HTML5/CSS3 template and it's off to the races.

6. Job Board Referrer - Unemployment numbers are off the charts and shows no signs of reduction. This is a wide-open area for those seeking employment opportunities. Sites like Referearns or WiseStepp will pay you for new referrals. Get lucky and earn up to $1000!

7. Blog Commenting - For a blog to rank well, there needs to be evidence of readership interaction; Bloggers creating blogs often hire a commenter on their blog to stimulate conversation and the appearance of action on the blog, these days, in order for a site to rank well in google, then that site needs fresh and updated content, and therefore, content is very much in-demand; The days of publishing junk or re-hashed content is over. Blog commenting, and Guest Posting is still relevant today providing these services are provided with quality in mind, in other words, if you blog comment or guest posting on a site that Google does not trust, then you have done nothing more then waste your time, and if you have clients, then all you have managed to do is waste your clients money, so please keep this in mind.

Out of the 7 methods to earn an online income, which one of these choices piques your interest?
It's up to you to get on it and generate some cash immediately.

Last edited:

maestro

Credits
I'm new to online earning and so far it looks like if I set my mind right I could make decent money in a really short time. I know this sounds like greed but I would argue I'm just ambitious, I think I'll set up something and quit my day job and then take this online thing full time.

Credits
I'm new to online earning and so far it looks like if I set my mind right I could make decent money in a really short time. I know this sounds like greed but I would argue I'm just ambitious, I think I'll set up something and quit my day job and then take this online thing full time.
If you are looking for a better life, and be your own boss, then I would not call that greed. I think it would be safe to say that most people do not like the jobs they have, however, sometimes you get lucky, but most do not and have very crappy jobs, and I would not call this greedy just because you want something more for yourself. You will just to do your research, and see what works, and it does take a lot of effort, and time; most people give up long before they see anything happen; They may set up a site today, then in 3 months, they are moving on to something else.

maestro

Credits
If you are looking for a better life, and be your own boss, then I would not call that greed. I think it would be safe to say that most people do not like the jobs they have, however, sometimes you get lucky, but most do not and have very crappy jobs, and I would not call this greedy just because you want something more for yourself. You will just to do your research, and see what works, and it does take a lot of effort, and time; most people give up long before they see anything happen; They may set up a site today, then in 3 months, they are moving on to something else.
You know what I think you are right, persistence and patience is the only way to make it if you are trying to make a living working online. I'm never giving up on this one, trust me.

to7update

Credits
Yep, quite right up there @DGStaff, most people have crappy jobs. I do have a full-time job, I don't love it, but it's ok, it's not crappy. I also started working online a few years ago, and that got me into crypto and trading, which I really love, and that can - eventually - change my life. :)

Credits
You know what I think you are right, persistence and patience is the only way to make it if you are trying to make a living working online. I'm never giving up on this one, trust me.
Yep, quite right up there @DGStaff, most people have crappy jobs. I do have a full-time job, I don't love it, but it's ok, it's not crappy. I also started working online a few years ago, and that got me into crypto and trading, which I really love, and that can - eventually - change my life. :)
If does not matter what you do in life, because if you ever want to get anywhere, then you just have to work at it no matter what it is, even if you decide to start some type of online business, then you have to work hard at that, even while you are still working your day job, and if any luck has anything to do with it, then maybe your online business can succeed to the point where you can simply just give up your day job, and over the years I have run across many stories saying just that as some people did their online business part time and still held down a full-time job, and for some, it took many years in order for them to get their online business to the point that they could even consider giving up their day job; There will be good times and hard times, and that is the nature of the beast when running your own business, and that is just the way it goes.

maestro

Credits
Making the decision to leave your full time job and and working online I assume is the hardest part of the whole journey. Once you get through that then what's left is just putting in the work.

to7update

Credits
If does not matter what you do in life, because if you ever want to get anywhere, then you just have to work at it no matter what it is, even if you decide to start some type of online business, then you have to work hard at that, even while you are still working your day job, and if any luck has anything to do with it, then maybe your online business can succeed to the point where you can simply just give up your day job, and over the years I have run across many stories saying just that as some people did their online business part time and still held down a full-time job, and for some, it took many years in order for them to get their online business to the point that they could even consider giving up their day job; There will be good times and hard times, and that is the nature of the beast when running your own business, and that is just the way it goes.
Yep, like anything in life, we need to find what motivates us. I was never fully motivated with my full-time job, but for some reason, I do find motivation in looking for online jobs. I am fully motivated when it comes to crypto and trading because I feel it's something that can make a difference.

@maestro, yeah, I wish I was at that stage, but I am still taking my first steps. A $50 profit on a trade leaves me happy though. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits
Yep, like anything in life, we need to find what motivates us. I was never fully motivated with my full-time job, but for some reason, I do find motivation in looking for online jobs. I am fully motivated when it comes to crypto and trading because I feel it's something that can make a difference.

@maestro, yeah, I wish I was at that stage, but I am still taking my first steps. A $50 profit on a trade leaves me happy though. :)
I don't think anyone is really happy in the jobs they do, and I think I saw a survey that said that most people were not happy with their jobs, and you know what job stands for, right? Just Over Broke, and that is what a job really is, and I think most would do something different if they could, and I think some of these people turn to the internet hoping they can set up a business online, but sometimes, it is easier said then done, and it can take a lot of money, effort, and time, and if most realized this beforehand, then they probably would find it just as easy finding another day job, and most say they are willing to work hard online, but when the truth comes out, they really just want someone to give them something or do it for them so they do not have to work as hard, and most of them will give up long before they reach any level of success. It certainly is not easy.

maestro

Credits
If I make in enough money online the first thing I'll do is Enroll in a Culinary School. I've always wanted to become a chef and I think that would be really make me happy. I mean it is food, who the hell doesn't love food right?

Credits
If I make in enough money online the first thing I'll do is Enroll in a Culinary School. I've always wanted to become a chef and I think that would be really make me happy. I mean it is food, who the hell doesn't love food right?
Everyone loves food, but who the hell wants to work for it? :) However, if cooking makes you happy, then it makes me happy! If you want to be happy in life, then you certainly have to do whatever makes you happy, regardless if is running a business online, or going to work every day.

Kieranlewix

Credits
Blog commenting seems relatively easy to do. Don't get me wrong, the trying to fool Google sounds challenging but it is nice in that you don't have to invest anything. I don't understand why people would be willing to manipulate their way into earning but it is opening up job opportunities for interested candidates so what can I say... Sign me up for one of those blog commenting gigs. But seriously, how does one get in touch with interested blog owners?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
Blog commenting seems relatively easy to do. Don't get me wrong, the trying to fool Google sounds challenging but it is nice in that you don't have to invest anything. I don't understand why people would be willing to manipulate their way into earning but it is opening up job opportunities for interested candidates so what can I say... Sign me up for one of those blog commenting gigs. But seriously, how does one get in touch with interested blog owners?
I do not think blog commenting is the hip thing these days when it comes to SEO, right now, it appears to be guest posting, and those sites that have decent authority can get $50-$90 per guest post and if site has really high authority can get $100s or even $1000s per guest post which is nothing more than an article with your backlink that is placed as an anchor text in the article, and I think this is what DG may do in the future, and if follow along with google guidelines, then google wants to see link diversity, so it would wise to get backlinks from alot of sources, and not from a single source.

Kieranlewix

Credits
Starting your own online business should be a step that comes after actually doing some gigs like on fiverr or any other site. Before one can decide to launch their own forum or start an online marketplace, they need to have the jist and know their way around the internet. It is one thing to have the idea, monetizing it is a totally different and harder thing to implement. In the case of a forum like Digital Global, I'm sure any dope out there could buy such a site, but without knowledge of SEO, and any sort of experience, they wouldn't be able to get it off the ground, let alone monetize it to get a return on their investment. It takes knowledgeable and responsible admins to keep a forum going, as I'm sure you would attest @DGStaff.

Heatman

Credits
I have dealt with currency exchanger for a long time and I must confess that it's quite an impressive online business prospect. Once you are good in what you do and with lots of good reviews, there would tons of business proposal which would come lurking your way. I know someone who is into currency exchange online business, and he makes good money on daily basis because there are people who always want to exchange money. $1 is #360 but exchanges buy it at #310 taking a cut of #50.

KellyGeo

Credits
I haven't heard about this Job Board Referrer before. How good is it when it comes to earning from it? Are there any specific requirements one must meet before earning from the site?

to7update

Credits
It's no surprise that people are not happy with their jobs, a big majority of people works exclusively because they need to make a living and not because they love what they do. It's sad that we spend the majority of our lives doing something we don't like, but it's just the way the society is structured.

Credits
Starting your own online business should be a step that comes after actually doing some gigs like on F#@%$r or any other site. Before one can decide to launch their own forum or start an online marketplace, they need to have the jist and know their way around the internet. It is one thing to have the idea, monetizing it is a totally different and harder thing to implement. In the case of a forum like Digital Global, I'm sure any dope out there could buy such a site, but without knowledge of SEO, and any sort of experience, they wouldn't be able to get it off the ground, let alone monetize it to get a return on their investment. It takes knowledgeable and responsible admins to keep a forum going, as I'm sure you would attest @DGStaff.
yes, just about anyone can start a website, even Mark Z started his site while he was attending a high priced university Harvard or yale, along with a small group of investors, however, I am not familer with the entire story, but Marz Z never finished his schooling, but Mark Z did have something that most other people did not have which was keen coding skills, and if he did not have such a skill, then facebook may never have come to be, or it could have been years later as someone could have come up with the idea or maybe a different platform altogether, however, he had to have skills in order to code the site that he started off with, and facebook was orginally meant for university students, then later opened the site to everyone.

Meryemm

Credits
As of now, I don't really have any business of my own. I thought of starting a blog but I'm still learning all I need to learn before I jump into that. I enjoy writing but that alone won't do it. I have to learn SEO and save for a blog theme and for some paid comments, like the ones you mentioned. It's not that easy! So now I'm working as a freelance writer and translator, sometimes I do transcriptions but that's about it.

Credits
As of now, I don't really have any business of my own. I thought of starting a blog but I'm still learning all I need to learn before I jump into that. I enjoy writing but that alone won't do it. I have to learn SEO and save for a blog theme and for some paid comments, like the ones you mentioned. It's not that easy! So now I'm working as a freelance writer and translator, sometimes I do transcriptions but that's about it.
It is not that you need a lot of content, one thing is for certain, you do need SEO if you want any rankings from a competitive market. A forum is another story, a forum needs a lot of content because the content that a forum gets will be much smaller than content you may put on a blog, and we can take FC for example, they roughly have 500k posts? Not only has FC been around for a while, that is also a lot of content with potential keyword rankings, so our 2400+ posts in comparison is nothing, and DG would need about 100k posts just to get the party started, and we still would not really be entrenched in the marketplace, and it can take a long time for us just to even reach 100k posts, at this point (maybe before) it starts to become a snowball effect, then starts getting bigger from there, and this also depends on how popular a blog/forum becomes, as we could reach this goal sooner or it could certainly take a few years if we aim as high as FC that is sitting around 500k posts if I recall correctly.