The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

A list of the websites I work on and how everything started.

Meryemm

Credits
Hey everyone! I have been gone for a while now because I've been sick and also I have been having some problems that I needed to work on but now I'm back and I thought It would be nice to talk to you guys and maybe make a list of the websites I use to make money online and talk about how I started making money. I hope this would be helpful for everyone.

So, I started in late April 2018. I was having problems and I was very upset with myself and I felt like I'm just wasting my time and that I needed to find a job, but because of some circumstances I cannot work offline now, so I thought, well, I'm always online, why don't I use this time to make money! And so I googled '' how to make money online '' and I started reading about all the different job offers but they all needed some previous work experience and I had none. So I added ''no experience'' to the search query, lol, and I found a great opportunity, and that's Lionbridge and Appen. I applied to both but I never received an answer from Appen, while I did from Lionbridge. Lionbridge asked me for more information and I completed my application online and I passed the first screening and then I passed the test and I started working with them. I have made another more detailed article about my experience with Lionbridge, if you want to read more about this, please click here. If you want to find out more about Appen, please click here.
Then I found those micro-working websites like Microworkers and I tried the latter but because of my location, I was only offered very low-paying tasks and it took me ages to make a dollar and so I gave up. I tried the most famous survey websites but again, because of my location I was never offered any survey and I gave up on those websites, but I found another very interesting survey website called Testable Minds. This website offers academic surveys, like, the surveys you'll be answering are part of scientific researches and all and they're related to psychology. You can read more about Testable Minds in this article.

I was introduced to the term '' Freelancer '' and I cannot express how happy I was. But then I felt sad as I'm not a graphic designer and that looked like the most demanded skill but then I found out all about freelance writing. As a beginner, I did not feel ready writing for magazines or anything so I started searching for small writing opportunities just to get me started, and there I found Postloop. I signed up and I made the ten posts and waited for them to review them. At first they rejected my application and then another moderator contacted me saying I was accepted and so I started working there. Postloop was the first website that ever paid me and it was an amazing experience ( you can find out more about Postloop here.) and I felt like freelance writing is something I can do. I started searching for other opportunities for writing and I found other paying forums like TheForumWheel and BeerMoneyForum (more about it here.) and ForumCoin (more about it here.) and EarnThatBuck (they've stopped their rewarding system- they no longer pay their members.) and Paid Forum Posting and later Digital Global. And I found other websites like ContentGather and ContentMart but I wasn't comfortable with these websites. I later stumbled upon MeritCrowd, another article-writing website and I have had an amazing experience with them. You can find out more about my experience with MeritCrowd if you visit this link. And there's also Answeree, which is a website that pays you for answering questions asked by other members there.

I have also tried Transcription and I love it! I have worked and have been paid by both companies, CrowdSurf and GoTranscript. You can find out more about GoTranscript from this link, and I will post my experience with CrowdSurf very soon. I have also applied to Humanatic, which is a website that pays you to review calls, but I'm still waiting for an answer. You can find out more about Humanatic if you visit this link.

I have not mentioned any website that scammed me or scammed anyone else, all the websites I have mentioned here have either paid me personally or I have seen dozens of payment proofs from, so feel free to join any website from these websites mentioned here. I have left out some other websites as well that I don't feel are worth the time and effort. These are basically the websites I frequent and rely on. I am still a beginner but this is my experience and I hope you find it helpful.

Ps: I'll try to update this thread if I try any other websites.

Gabbar

Credits
Thanks for sharing about your online earnings experience. You made me feel jealous lol. You started so late and still doing pretty well, I started around Oct 2016, If I remember correctly and I have improved but I still need to work a lot to be accepted on different websites and even make at least 1000 dollar a day. Thanks for Inspiring us. Looking forward to see you more here. ;)

SeaGirl

Credits
I am just aware of beer forum and forum coin which I learn from this forum. Will check other mentioned websited you shared, thanks. How much are you earning in a month?

Gabbar

Credits
I will also try to share some of the websites like that but I am not on many websites and I may not be able to share much. I have tried postloop and got paid once and no more working on the website now.

Meryemm

Credits
Thanks for sharing about your online earnings experience. You made me feel jealous lol. You started so late and still doing pretty well, I started around Oct 2016, If I remember correctly and I have improved but I still need to work a lot to be accepted on different websites and even make at least 1000 dollar a day. Thanks for Inspiring us. Looking forward to see you more here. ;)
Do you really want to make 1000 dollars a day or was that a typo? because that's A LOT of money in one day and that would need some serious skills!

I am just aware of beer forum and forum coin which I learn from this forum. Will check other mentioned websited you shared, thanks. How much are you earning in a month?
You could say around 300 dollars a month when I really put effort and work every day.

Gabbar

Credits
I'm sorry it was a type. I just mean 100 dollars in a month as till now I'm unable to achieve that and it's sort of a target for me to Crack.

moh254

Credits
That's a good updated list and the list can help a newbie so much. I personally, am so much into ptp sites and maybe answeree. I have tried a certain article writing site but never worked for me. In case of any other ptp sites am always more than willing to try it out.

Junrose123

Credits
I have also tried forumwheel before but sadly I wasn't accepted for some reasons. I think I have no luck on that side and I heard that it pays very well to its members.

Meryemm

Credits
That's a good updated list and the list can help a newbie so much. I personally, am so much into ptp sites and maybe answeree. I have tried a certain article writing site but never worked for me. In case of any other ptp sites am always more than willing to try it out.
I also like ptp forums and just freelance writing in general and that's mainly what I do working online and I feel that I have found some great websites that I'm comfortable working with. I would hopefully start my own blog someday.

I have also tried forumwheel before but sadly I wasn't accepted for some reasons. I think I have no luck on that side and I heard that it pays very well to its members.
TheForumWheel is just like Postloop and both of them only care about your level and mastery of the English language, so if they didn't accept your application then they felt that your English level doesn't meet their standards. If you want to really work as a freelance writer you have to learn the language and master it, or else you'll only be stuck with ptp forums that only pay you cents for your posts. I mean, if you really want to make a good amount of money, work on your English and look for websites where you can write articles and sell them.

Junrose123

Credits
I like the forum coin site because it is really addicting and interesting to me. I learned many knowledge that are very useful for my online job and for my day to day living. I am new with the site but I am starting to love it.

Meryemm

Credits
I like the forum coin site because it is really addicting and interesting to me. I learned many knowledge that are very useful for my online job and for my day to day living. I am new with the site but I am starting to love it.
I love FC too. It's a great community and I have also learned about many of the websites I've shared, from other people on FC. But I still think the pay rate is very low there and I don't even consider FC as an opportunity to make money online anymore. But other than this, it's one of the best forums out there about working online.

Junrose123

Credits
I love FC too. It's a great community and I have also learned about many of the websites I've shared, from other people on FC. But I still think the pay rate is very low there and I don't even consider FC as an opportunity to make money online anymore. But other than this, it's one of the best forums out there about working online.
Yes it might be really low in terms of earnings, but I think with patience and hard work we can earn more at forum coin. Besides it has no limit in terms of its post, we just need to be creative and make a good strategy.

Gabbar

Credits
I was never able to join the Forum wheel and always got some sort of error but I was a part of Postloop and joined a number of websites in my Initial stages of online earnings but only few paid me.

arunima25

Credits
It seems like an inspiring post for many newbies like me. I will keep visiting this post again and again as I might not remember all the names mentioned here.
I started my journey with Forum Coin. And now I am on MyLot, Digital Global and few survey sites like Toluna, Rakuten, Valued Opinion and YouGov.

Meryemm

Credits
It seems like an inspiring post for many newbies like me. I will keep visiting this post again and again as I might not remember all the names mentioned here.
I started my journey with Forum Coin. And now I am on MyLot, Digital Global and few survey sites like Toluna, Rakuten, Valued Opinion and YouGov.
I tried YouGov but the surveys are rare. I hope you'd get more surveys there and I hope the other websites would be helpful. Good luck!

arunima25

Credits
I tried YouGov but the surveys are rare. I hope you'd get more surveys there and I hope the other websites would be helpful. Good luck!
So far going good with forum sites. My writing article work keeps me more busy and rest of the time is productively utilized with these online sites. YouGov has few surveys and I am okay with it. At the end I am not left with much time.
Thanks for your wishes.

Meryemm

Credits
So far going good with forum sites. My writing article work keeps me more busy and rest of the time is productively utilized with these online sites. YouGov has few surveys and I am okay with it. At the end I am not left with much time.
Thanks for your wishes.
Can you tell me more about the websites you write articles for?

arunima25

Credits
Right now it is only for Rational Mind online. I have written a few for free on women's web and momspresso and from there I was approached by few clients for their paid projects. I wrote a few for expertscolumn but they pay very low and I have not reached my minimum pay till date. However, I was approached by one person through expertscolumn and I did some dozen paid articles with him.

Junrose123

Credits
I had been working before at toluna and Rakuten but I also leave it since I am earning less and the payout threshold is very high. It will really take some time before I can reach the cash out.

Meryemm

Credits
I had been working before at toluna and Rakuten but I also leave it since I am earning less and the payout threshold is very high. It will really take some time before I can reach the cash out.
Do these websites pay for articles or like, they share the revenue with the members?