The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

A review on Namecheap Hosting and Domain Purchase

Kehsiba

Credits
I am using Namecheap hosting service provider to host my websites and I feel much comfortable on using them. The speed is also good and the customer support is also amazing.

The basic stellar plan can Host up to 3 websites and all other plans be used to host unlimited websites. Currently, I am using a stellar plan and I had hosted 3 domains successfully.

If you are using hosting from some other service provider, Namecheap will also help you to transfer them.

They also offer coupon codes monthly and the coupon code for this (September 2018) month to purchase a domain name is COM88. By applying this coupon code you can get a domain name for only 88cents.

Definitely a worthy plan.
If you want to buy hosting, use this link.
https://namecheap.pxf.io/c/1266787/386170/5618

johnywalker

Credits
I think namecheap is one of the best domain registrar and web hosting company. Namecheap is very good for beginner. If you want a wordpress site ye do not know how to manage it, you can get a wordpress managed hosting. If you are just starting our you get one of the cheapest hosting package in the market.

ahmedo24

Credits
The last time I read about this domain company, it was compared to another hosting company, honestly from the reviews shared namecheap was more prefered to the other company, I can't recall the name at the moment.

chameli

Credits
I have my domain registered on namecheap and website hosted on namecheap shared hosting. namecheap hosting is the best hosting service for those who want to get started with hosting a website. However, the company is also able to provide VPS or Dedicated Server. You can even get wordpress managed service.

johnywalker

Credits
The last time I read about this domain company, it was compared to another hosting company, honestly from the reviews shared namecheap was more prefered to the other company, I can't recall the name at the moment.
After reselling domains for enom, namecheap finally because a domain registrar a year ago, I guess. Namecheap is a big domain registrar and web host. The best think I hear about namechep is pricing and support.

kattech

Credits
I am using Namecheap hosting service provider to host my websites and I feel much comfortable on using them. The speed is also good and the customer support is also amazing.

The basic stellar plan can Host up to 3 websites and all other plans be used to host unlimited websites. Currently, I am using a stellar plan and I had hosted 3 domains successfully.

If you are using hosting from some other service provider, Namecheap will also help you to transfer them.

They also offer coupon codes monthly and the coupon code for this (September 2018) month to purchase a domain name is COM88. By applying this coupon code you can get a domain name for only 88cents.

Definitely a worthy plan.
If you want to buy hosting, use this link.
https://namecheap.pxf.io/c/1266787/386170/5618

One of the best reviews on this site. I like the framing if your content. Everything you said about namecheap is worth it. I also use them and am happy they offer great service.

chameli

Credits
I am thinking to upgrade to steller plus because this package allows you to host unlimited site. Only thing that is stopping me is whether I can pay the hosting free without incurring any financial obligations.