The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

A Wise option to host your website. I am using NameCheap

Kehsiba

Credits
Yeah, I am talking about a hosting service provider called Namecheap which is a reliable hosting service provider. The pricing is cheap and the quality is also high. We can host a maximum of 3 websites in the basic package and other packages we can host unlimited websites.

They also give monthly offers for Domains and Hosting. I am using NameCheap and I had hosted my websites on it.

What's your opinion on hosting when comes to Hosting Service provider?

Gabbar

Credits
Very nice to know about it. Glad you are liking their services and I earlier heard as well that they provide good services at a very cheap rate. Thanks.

chameli

Credits
I am also using Namecheap to host my blog. I am using the basic shared hosting package. Even though I can host three websites with my current package, I am only hosting one. My domain is also registered with namecheap

johnywalker

Credits
I have compared the pricing between namecheap, HostGator, bluehost and hamecheap has the best price if you want to host one website. However, fir multiple website, HostGator seems better because you can host unlimited website by paying around $7 month, however, on namecheap you can host only 10 websites by paying around $6 a month.