Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 113 more

Account Upgrade Requests Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credits
Our guidelines state that new forum members must have 100 posts before their account is upgraded, however, all you have to do is make some decent quality posts, then make a post here, and request that your forum account is upgraded, and I will get this taken care. Our goal is to prevent spammers from signing up to our forum, and therefore, a spammer would have to make a lot of posts before their posts go live, and we want to stop them long before this happens. This is a family friendly forum, and we aim to provide a fun and safe environment for all to enjoy, and we will do whatever it takes to filter out spam.

new members:

1: make some good posts.
2: come here, and request upgrade.

thats it!!!

Credits
@Kei

I am doing some account testing. I have upgraded your account, however, if you do not think your account has been upgraded, then just let me know so I can get it sorted out. One way to know for sure is that you will be able to access your rewards, and you would be able to send private messages, however, if you can not send a private message, then that would mean what I am testing is not working, so just let me know if you can see these things, if not, then just let me know, and I will take care of this.

Thanks
DGStaff

Credits
@anorona

Your account has been upgraded.

When it starts getting busy, then members will need to post their upgrade requests here after making some posts.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Welcome.

Kei

Credits
@Kei

I am doing some account testing. I have upgraded your account, however, if you do not think your account has been upgraded, then just let me know so I can get it sorted out. One way to know for sure is that you will be able to access your rewards, and you would be able to send private messages, however, if you can not send a private message, then that would mean what I am testing is not working, so just let me know if you can see these things, if not, then just let me know, and I will take care of this.

Thanks
DGStaff
The upgrade worked out just fine. Thank you!

Gabbar

Credits
I have made 3 posts and hope they are as per the standard and hoping to see my account upgraded soon so that I can contribute more to this forum and able to earn some money out of it. ;);)

Credits
I have made 3 posts and hope they are as per the standard and hoping to see my account upgraded soon so that I can contribute more to this forum and able to earn some money out of it. ;);)
Your account has been upgraded, however, this is not an automatic process, and yes, I would like to see 3 posts before your account is upgraded, but when it gets too busy, it could be set that way, but for now, you are good to go.

Keep in mind, until your account is upgraded, your credits do not accrue until after your account has been upgraded. Please send me the credit amount, and I will have DG add those credits to your account.

Last edited:

Gabbar

Credits
Your account has been upgraded, however, this is not an automatic process, and yes, I would like to see 3 posts before your account is upgraded, but when it gets too busy, it could be set that way, but for now, you are good to go.

Keep in mind, until your account is upgraded, your credits do not accrue until after your account has been upgraded. Please send me the credit amount, and I will have DG add those credits to your account.

Thanks but I didn't get you on that. I have posted around 10 comments and you can see that and Judge that I am not a scammer or anything like that. I am working on different forums and heard about this forum from Forum coin.

Why my earning is still showing in credits? Hope you can sort out that soon.

Credits
Thanks but I didn't get you on that. I have posted around 10 comments and you can see that and Judge that I am not a scammer or anything like that. I am working on different forums and heard about this forum from Forum coin.

Why my earning is still showing in credits? Hope you can sort out that soon.
Please read this:
https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/rewards-earn-dg-coins.15/

Credits are easier for the forum to manage, and those earned credits can be converted to cash, or you can use those credits in the micro marketplace. If you read the thread above, then it goes more into detail about how the process works. DG uses paypal in order to process payments, if you can not accept paypal in your country, then we have a couple other solutions such as using WU or sending US currency, and this would be the last resort if you are not able to accept paypal in your country.

Last edited:

Gabbar

Credits
Thanks for the clarification, No issues with that, I have PayPal and I can easily accept payments through it and just now I am trying to post more and I am sure I can get to minimum and make a request soon.

Credits
From now on....

No one has to ask for an upgrade.

however, new members should make 3 posts that show value to our visitors.

and the new member will be upgraded as soon as possible.

Keep in mind, until the upgrade is complete, credits/coins do not accrue.

We ask all our members to write in plain, and clear English.

Thank-You

Status
Not open for further replies.