The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 115 more

Acquiring Bitcoins.

maestro

Credits
You can buy Bitcoins from the many many marketplaces called “bitcoin exchanges” and this is done with different kind of currencies so it is not limited to just one. Coinbase is one of the most leading exchange, along with Bitstamp and Bitfinex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits
You can buy Bitcoins from themany many marketplaces called “bitcoin exchanges” and this is done with different kind of currencies so it is not limited to just one. Coinbase is one of the most leading exchange, along with Bitstamp and Bitfinex.
What is the difference between a faucet site, and exchange site, are they one in the same or completely different; Maybe I can set up some type of bitcoin exchange review category, and this way people can review exchange sites, then label them appropriately ie: Legit or Scam. What do you think?

Heatman

Credits
You can buy Bitcoins from themany many marketplaces called “bitcoin exchanges” and this is done with different kind of currencies so it is not limited to just one. Coinbase is one of the most leading exchange, along with Bitstamp and Bitfinex.
Binance is one of the best exchange sites that one can purchase bitcoin or any other kind of cryptocurrency. This is one of advantages of dealing with Binance because it offers more than just bitcoin but any other kind of cryptocurrency assets well. It's also cheaper to buy bitcoin or other types of cryptocurrency from Binance than any other exchange site.

Last edited by a moderator:

maestro

Credits
Thanks for the suggestion @Heatman, I didn't know about Binance so I had to do some research. From what I've gathered, Binance is growing at a really fast rate and if it keeps doing that, it will soon become the biggest crypto exchange worldwide for trading altcoins.

maestro

Credits
What is the difference between a faucet site, and exchange site, are they one in the same or completely different; Maybe I can set up some type of bitcoin exchange review category, and this way people can review exchange sites, then label them appropriately ie: Legit or Scam. What do you think?
An exchange website handles the trading of Crypto to fiat(currency that a government has declared to be legal ) or other cryptocurrencies. Faucets are websites where you can claim in a period of time a given amount of satoshis or other altcoins in exchange for usually watching ads on the site or completing tasks. In order to claim your crypto you must give your altcoin address and solve a captcha and I think Setting up a review category is really a great idea.

Hova

Credits
I actually think @DGStaff that setting aside a sub-forum dedicated to reviewing all the crypto that's currently available, would really be a good idea since everywhere I turn all I can hear is how people are getting into crypto trading.

Heatman

Credits
Thanks for the suggestion @Heatman, I didn't know about Binance so I had to do some research. From what I've gathered, Binance is growing at a really fast rate and if it keeps doing that, it will soon become the biggest crypto exchange worldwide for trading altcoins.
Yeah, Binance is in fact the greatest cryptocurrency exchange site in the world today. It beats Coinbase hands down when it comes to comparing the two of them, Binance deals on more than just bitcoin but several other cryptocurrency that is trending in the world today.

It offers the best price as compared to what Coinbase offers its users. If you are looking at getting the best deal on cryptocurrency exchange site, then Binance is what you need.

Credits
If you are good with Technical Analysis, trading cryptocurrency is a very lucrative source of income. However, if you are a beginner and have no experience in the Stocks exchange and Forex, you will have to study and practice first. Making money in crypto trading is easy but so is losing money.

KellyGeo

Credits
If you are good with Technical Analysis, trading cryptocurrency is a very lucrative source of income. However, if you are a beginner and have no experience in the Stocks exchange and Forex, you will have to study and practice first. Making money in crypto trading is easy but so is losing money.
You are so on point with your comment about trading on forex and cryptocurrency. One can make a good amount of money on it as long the person have good skill and knowledge of how to market works. I heard that Binance is a great bitcoin exchange site.

Credits
You are so on point with your comment about trading on forex and cryptocurrency. One can make a good amount of money on it as long the person have good skill and knowledge of how to market works. I heard that Binance is a great bitcoin exchange site.
Have you tried trading crypto yourself? I tried it a few times and I earn some money off it. I'm still learning how to trade using the strategies that I learned from stock trading books.

Heatman

Credits
Have you tried trading crypto yourself? I tried it a few times and I earn some money off it. I'm still learning how to trade using the strategies that I learned from stock trading books.
Which cryptocurrency exchange site do you normally use for your cryptocurrency trading? I would like to know the current stock trading book that you are learning your trading strategies from if you don't mind.

KellyGeo

Credits
I have some bitcoin and a little Ethereum but I'm not looking at trading yet, as I'm just hanging on it to appreciate more before deciding to trade.

Credits
Which cryptocurrency exchange site do you normally use for your cryptocurrency trading? I would like to know the current stock trading book that you are learning your trading strategies from if you don't mind.
I am using Coinbase for my trading right now. You can read "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" by Edwin Lefevre and "Market Wizards" by Jack D. Schwager.

I'm mostly doing stock trading and I only do Crypto trading for fun and only a small portion of my assets.

Heatman

Credits
I am using Coinbase for my trading right now. You can read "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" by Edwin Lefevre and "Market Wizards" by Jack D. Schwager.

I'm mostly doing stock trading and I only do Crypto trading for fun and only a small portion of my assets.
Alright, thanks so much @EfficientNinja for getting me the information on the books for me to study. I'm definitely going to take time, get them and go through it very well in order to see the information I would acquire from it.

Coinbase is a good exchange site, they offer good services but I would recommend using Binance when you wishes to improve on your trading.

Credits
Alright, thanks so much @EfficientNinja for getting me the information on the books for me to study. I'm definitely going to take time, get them and go through it very well in order to see the information I would acquire from it.

Coinbase is a good exchange site, they offer good services but I would recommend using Binance when you wishes to improve on your trading.
Thanks! I'll look into Binance and see if their services are better than what Coinbase offers. I saw a list of cryptocurrency exchange sites and was surprised that there are more sites available. We just have to stay vigilant and research the company first to see if they are trustworthy.

Hova

Credits
Yeah, Binance is in fact the greatest cryptocurrency exchange site in the world today. It beats Coinbase hands down when it comes to comparing the two of them, Binance deals on more than just bitcoin but several other cryptocurrency that is trending in the world today.

It offers the best price as compared to what Coinbase offers its users. If you are looking at getting the best deal on cryptocurrency exchange site, then Binance is what you need.
I will be keeping an eye on it. Thanks.

KellyGeo

Credits

I have read a lot of reviews on how good Binance is as cryptocurrency exchange site. I was told that it trade on so many cryptocurrency unlike the few that are limited to Coinbase. The only downside of using Binance which I discovered was that it does not accept fiat currency for buying any kind of cryptocurrency.

Hova

Credits
I have read a lot of reviews on how good Binance is as cryptocurrency exchange site. I was told that it trade on so many cryptocurrency unlike the few that are limited to Coinbase. The only downside of using Binance which I discovered was that it does not accept fiat currency for buying any kind of cryptocurrency.
If they don't accept fiat then how are you supposed to buy your coins?

Heatman

Credits
Binance exchange site is among the best if it's not actually the best among them all because it offers the cheapest rate on all cryptocurrency including Bitcoin as well. It's just the problem of its none acceptance of fiat currency for buying or making investments through the site is what I believe that needs to be adjusted.