Keling

Credits
adbtc.top

adbtc.top is a PTC faucet site

EARNERS
Earn up to 200 Satoshi per click
Withdrawals from 0.00005 BTC
Affiliate program: 7.5% from you referral surfing earnings
7.5% from your referral advertisement spendings!

Withdrawal via faucethub.io with a minimum of 5,000 satoshi
Direct to your BITCOIN-wallet minimum is 100,000 satoshi

ADVERTISERS
Target REAL bitcoin users.
CPC starts from 6 Satoshis.
No minimum purchase required!

JOIN HERE: https://adbtc.top/

PAYMENT PROOF:
qq.png
adbtctop.png

moh254

Credits
I came across this site last year and I was so much surprised to realise the other day that this site is still existing. I worked on the site when it was still new but I found it really slow earning because the minimum threshold was 15,000 satoshish which was equivalent to 40 cents then. I realised that getting these 15,000 satishish could take me even a month. I couldn't cope up with that pace, I hence had to quit the site.

Pradhan

Credits
adBTC is an amazing site. I have an account on the site. I received a payment from here. It was last year. I was inactive for some days. I am trying to log in every day here. But This site's earning system is very slow. This site is trusted than any other site. Because this site has been loyally paying for the last several months.

Keling

Credits
I came across this site last year and I was so much surprised to realise the other day that this site is still existing. I worked on the site when it was still new but I found it really slow earning because the minimum threshold was 15,000 satoshish which was equivalent to 40 cents then. I realised that getting these 15,000 satishish could take me even a month. I couldn't cope up with that pace, I hence had to quit the site.
Hello' moh254 as you can see on my withdrawal its about 10,000 satoshi and I withdraw it through faucethub.io.

HERE is the minimum withdrawal.
VIA faucethub.io = 5,000 satoshi
Direct to Bitcoin-wallet = 100,000 satoshi

PS: as far as I'm concern I don't get hard to earn from this SITE it is kinda of fast in realism and the task is very easy and friendly you can do different task at a time using this SITE.

moh254

Credits
Hello' moh254 as you can see on my withdrawal its about 10,000 satoshi and I withdraw it through faucethub.io.

HERE is the minimum withdrawal.
VIA faucethub.io = 5,000 satoshi
Direct to Bitcoin-wallet = 100,000 satoshi

PS: as far as I'm concern I don't get hard to earn from this SITE it is kinda of fast in realism and the task is very easy and friendly you can do different task at a time using this SITE.
I understand that. What made me quit the site is that I was using too much data. When I did my calculations, I realised that I wasn't going to make any profits when it comes to data investment and amount cashed out. I always take this into consideration before joining a site.

Keling

Credits
I understand that. What made me quit the site is that I was using too much data. When I did my calculations, I realised that I wasn't going to make any profits when it comes to data investment and amount cashed out. I always take this into consideration before joining a site.
Oh' so you main your concern is your internet data allocation, you don't have monthly plan internet a your home? Or you just buy load as prepaid for your data, am I right?

from where are you anyway? maybe I can hep you regarding with your internet data allocation problem.
PM me if your comfortable will try to fix it.

Credits
Oh' so you main your concern is your internet data allocation, you don't have monthly plan internet a your home? Or you just buy load as prepaid for your data, am I right?

from where are you anyway? maybe I can hep you regarding with your internet data allocation problem.
This is one reason why a lot of people quit faucets when it seems like the data spent isn't equivalent to the money made especially if one is on the limited bandwidth plan.But this site is highly recommended since it really promising.

moh254

Credits

Am in Kenya and here its quite expensive paying for the home internet. I usually buy mobile data everyday meaning that in case I don't have cash to buy data, then I'll definitely not work online.

Credits
Am in Kenya and here its quite expensive paying for the home internet. I usually buy mobile data everyday meaning that in case I don't have cash to buy data, then I'll definitely not work online.
I know data bundle for Africans are very expensive but buying in bits like you do daily might cost more,why don't you go for a monthly plan, it much better than the daily plans.

Keling

Credits
I know data bundle for Africans are very expensive but buying in bits like you do daily might cost more,why don't you go for a monthly plan, it much better than the daily plans.
Hello' it quite expensive too here in our country but there is lot of tricks to by-pass those data allocation by using tunneling protocol let say VPN. You may try use VPN there are a lot of free but many of faucet doesn't allow VPN so you need to collect SITE who allow VPN.

Credits
Hello' it quite expensive too here in our country but there is lot of tricks to by-pass those data allocation by using tunneling protocol let say VPN. You may try use VPN there are a lot of free but many of faucet doesn't allow VPN so you need to collect SITE who allow VPN.
Please could you explain more, I will love to work on faucets but the sites consume so much data that I sometimes don't like to claim from them because of low data.throw more light on this VPN usage.