Add Media/Gallery

• No!

• Yes!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
It is unfortunate that there is no bug-vote system, however, when something is not available, then we have to set things up as neatly as possible, at least, until something better comes along the line of reporting bugs, and making suggestions that will provide value for the overall benefit & health for the overall members/community.

Whenever you create a poll so that others may vote on your idea or suggestion, then you need to think who is going to benefit from my suggestion. for example, someone may suggest that the forum color should be black, as black maybe their favorite color, even though black, may be popular among gaming sites, research shows that that colors can play a major impact when it comes to making a purchase decision, and that is very powerful, in other words, choosing the wrong colors could kill your site.

Here are some stats we have run across on another site in order to give you more insight:

• In one study, some 42 percent of online shoppers based their opinion of a website on its design alone, and 52 percent didn’t return because they were unhappy with the overall aesthetics.

• Youthful and optimistic; usually for grabbing the attention of window shoppers.
    • Businesses that use yellow in their branding: Denny’s and McDonald’s.
    [*]Red: Energetic; generates urgency, increases heart-rate, common in clearance sales.
    • Businesses that use red in their branding: Coca-Cola, Netflix, and Youtube.
    [*]Blue: Creates the feeling of security and trust.
    • Businesses that use green in their branding: This is popular among financial institutions, such as Visa and Citi. Nonfinancial brands like Facebook, Wal-Mart, and AT&T also tap into the effects of blue.
    [*]Green: Related to wealth, health, and freshness. It is the easiest color the eyes can process.
    • Businesses that use green in their branding: Starbucks, Whole Foods, and Landrover.
    [*]Orange: Assertive, useful in call-to-action; sign up, buy and sell, subscribe.
    • Businesses that use orange in their branding: Home Depot.
    [*]Pink: Romantic and feminine; valuable for marketing products targeted and girls and young women.
    • Businesses that use pink in their branding: Mattel (think Barbie) and T-Mobile.
    [*]White: Focus and attention; whitespace is used to contrast and emphasize important information on a website.
    • Businesses that use white in their branding: Domains4Less uses it in combination with cyan. Apple has also mastered the use of white in branding.
    [*]Black: Sleek and powerful; valuable for marketing luxury products or services.
    • Businesses that use black in their branding: Uber and the American Centurion Card.
    [*]Purple: Calm and soothing; also associated with wealth and luxury but also represents, fantasy, mystery, wealth, and wisdom.
    • Businesses that use purple in their branding: Wonka, Curves, FedEx.
Source:
https://articles.bplans.com/how-to-increase-your-roi-with-color-psychology/

In other words, popular votes may win the prize...

You can vote for anything you like....
It may take xx yes votes for your idea to get noticed...
or it could already be on our to-do list...

Your suggestion should benefit the overall community.

This poll is for adding media/gallery to the forum. We do not vote either way as it really does not matter what we think, however, if the overall community shows support for having a media/gallery section, then we would add this to our community, as the community would vote no or yes if they are interested in having a gallery, we know some people may want something like this, others may not care, and others may be completely against having any type of media/gallery, so your vote counts.

This post will be stickied for future reference.

ps. always make your case for why it would help or hurt the overall community.

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
@DGStaff

my bad, I did not send you the latest specs.
There will be some upgrades by the end of the month.
Gallery will be one; also considering adding Resource section.

We got aways to go yet, but we will get there.

If I am not mistaken, then the Credit/Coin system should be set up now.

Thanks

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
@DGStaff

my bad, I did not send you the latest specs.
There will be some upgrades by the end of the month.
Gallery will be one; also considering adding Resource section.

We got aways to go yet, but we will get there.

If I am not mistaken, then the Credit/Coin system should be set up now.

Thanks
Outstanding!

Once you place those files in the upload areas, then I will get them installed ASAP.

Much appreciated

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
Much more to come.
:)
I do not have a lot of time this week, as I am working on a new ebook.
I have also received your list, so I will keep some of that stuff in mind as well.
I am have a new theme in mind, and I am hoping it turns out to be kick-ASS.
the current theme is sub-par, and far below quality standards to say the least.
thanks