Adobe Graphic Design Programs

When it comes to graphic design there's only one program I can think of and it's Adobe.

Adobe has been at the forefront of graphic design programs since the mid 80's, I first used it in the mid 90's and it's quite hard and laborious to master back then. Now Adobe has evolved to answer all our design needs with its various programs most notable are Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom and Adobe Premiere.
What graphics design programs are you using? IMG_20180408_104049_434.jpg

There's a great Adobe program called Adobe Spark it's a web and mobile design app that makes webpages and videos. It's makes creating animated story videos and web page designs very easy, you can easily make one in 10 minutes since there's a walkthrough guide that will assist you, you can't go wrong. Import of images is supported also you can share the finish video in social media or you can opt to download it. Did I mention that it's free:eek: yep it's free. So if you need animated videos just visit Adobe Sparks website.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
There's a great Adobe program called Adobe Spark it's a web and mobile design app that makes webpages and videos. It's makes creating animated story videos and web page designs very easy, you can easily make one in 10 minutes since there's a walkthrough guide that will assist you, you can't go wrong. Import of images is supported also you can share the finish video in social media or you can opt to download it. Did I mention that it's free:eek: yep it's free. So if you need animated videos just visit Adobe Sparks website.
I am not sure where @DigitalGlobal stands, OMGI do not have the patience on doing stuff like what you are describing, and it does not really matter how easy it, so if you want to make some videos for Digital Global, then great, knock yourself out, ROFL. I do know one thing, I think when Digital Global is up and going, I do believe there will be some type of plan for a DG APP also, however, I'm not an APP Creator either, oh well, ROFL.