The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Adobe or Photoshop?

Heatman

Credits
I have only used Photoshop on few occasions because I'm not really that skilled in graphic design. With my little experience with Photoshop, I can tell that it's a very good software for graphic design. But recently, I was told that Adobe is very good as well or even better than Photoshop. I haven't used Adobe before, so I can't really say which one is better.

Between Adobe and Photoshop, which one is better?

chameli

Credits
The title and the post made me laugh. The OP does not know what exactly is Adobe. Adobe is a company that produces many softwares including Photoshop. Adobe is not any program. It is a brand name.

kattech

Credits
What is the difference between Adobe and Photoshop? As far as I know, both are Adobe with a difference being that Photoshop specifically for photos and related things. Personally, I use alternatives like Photoscape which i simple and easy when it comes to modifying or creating photos. I tried playing with Adobe and failed. So I can't really tell which one besides recommending you the one I use.

johnywalker

Credits
What is the difference between Adobe and Photoshop? As far as I know, both are Adobe with a difference being that Photoshop specifically for photos and related things. Personally, I use alternatives like Photoscape which i simple and easy when it comes to modifying or creating photos. I tried playing with Adobe and failed. So I can't really tell which one besides recommending you the one I use.
I have once tried PhotoScape. It is a free photo editing program, that you can download and install in your computer and use it to create graphics. It is not versatile as photoshop, but good for you as long as you do not have any intention t get started as a designer.

johnywalker

Credits
Still, I am not clear with the above thread. Please correct this thread.
The OP is nor responding here. Adobe is the name of the company that produces programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Light Room etc. Photoshop is one of the programs created by Adobe.

anorona

Credits
I was a little confused with your topic, Adobe is brand that offers program such as acrobat and photoshop. You might be talking aboit other brand of photoshop.

anyways, I am not a graphic designer but I have used adobe for editing picture and it is also great to use. Some graphic designer also suggest Illustrator, but between the 2, adobe photoshop is easier to use.

Gabbar

Credits
I was a little confused with your topic, Adobe is brand that offers program such as acrobat and photoshop. You might be talking aboit other brand of photoshop.

anyways, I am not a graphic designer but I have used adobe for editing picture and it is also great to use. Some graphic designer also suggest Illustrator, but between the 2, adobe photoshop is easier to use.
Haha same for me as well. But I haven't used much of photoshop but it will be fun for sure as we can edit pictures and even add more colors to it.

anorona

Credits
Haha same for me as well. But I haven't used much of photoshop but it will be fun for sure as we can edit pictures and even add more colors to it.

Editing is really fun. I only know basic on photoshop but it is great because I am able to help my sister and my niece with their projects. I was addicted editing profile page designs too when friendter is still popular.

chameli

Credits
Adobe Photoshop is a great program for professional designers. However, it can also be equally used by hobbyist. Whether you want to optimize your image (resize, crop), do a quick fix (correct light and color, add filters), do airbrushing, or even manipulation, Photoshop is the best program.