The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Aim For A Tutoring Review.

Meryemm

Credits

Aim For A Tutoring is a company offering online tutoring services. This is a work-at-home job and the teachers will have one-on-one sessions or group sessions.
The subjects they teach are maths, sciences, English ... etc.
They accept applicants from all over the world and prior experience is preferred but not always required
They pay around $10-15 per hour. You will teach via Skype.

Tutoring Subjects & Goals
  • Math, Science, English Language Arts, or any other subject
  • Elementary, Middle, High School, and College Level, as well as general interest topics
  • Homework help
  • Preparation for standardized tests such as GED, PSAT, SAT, GRE, GMAT
Required Qualifications for Tutors
  • A minimum of bachelors degree in the subjects you would like to teach
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English Language
  • Some teaching experience
  • Ability to work during time zones to suit the students in Europe, North America, or Australia.
  • Passion for teaching
Required Details
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume and the following details to jobs@Aim4A.com:
  • One paragraph write up on why you would like to do online tutoring
  • Your compensation expectations
  • Your Skype Username
  • Your available hours (in USA EST)

The company is definitely legit and paying.

johnywalker

Credits
So this is a website where we can earn through online teaching. If they are actually paying, I guess the pay rate is not bad. I work in a bank and I have knowledge on finance, business, banking investment. re these subjected accepted there. Do we have to teach from the course that provide us or have our own course materials.

chameli

Credits
I work as a teacher in the real world, however, I have never tried teaching online. I teach Nepali language and literature and pedagogy and I don't think teaching jobs for these subjects are available online. Still I will check the website and see if I can use ti to make some money.