The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Allcoins.pw Review: Scam or Legit?

Yugocean

Credits
Allcoins.pw is a multifaucet where cryptocurrency claimers are claiming more than 25 cryptocurrencies

Timer : 4 Minutes (Once you claim, you have to wait for 240 seconds before claiming for any currency)

Ways of earning : - Faucets, Dice, Lottery, Lucky Number, Boomerang, Miner, Autofaucet, PTC and Offerwall. More ways to come.

Referral Commission: - 25%

Withdraw: - Faucethub or Regular wallet. (Withdraw fees in regular wallet is higher, and faucethub withdraw only charges 1.5%.)

You can even advertise your sites/links in Advertise section.

Users can even request to add other currencies of their choice, they will add currency if they found it popular by choice.

Join
Allcoins.pw

Credits
I'm adding this to my list of faucets I claim from .just checked the site and I like to use it already. It good that we can withdraw our earning at anytime. Will be claiming from here too.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
My experience with AllCoins was not a pleasant one. That doesn't mean that others would not have a good experience. Something got screwed up twice. Both times I tried to get the matter and it was not resolved. So I left.

Yugocean

Credits
Mine was not either, whenever I tried autofaucet, it logout in just few of=r one credit only and wastes my time. I cannot do anything with it's low paying and boring faucet; Yet I have lots there to withdraw.