The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Alternet: Social Media That Pays

johnywalker

Credits
Alternet is a social media where you will be paid for the activities like sharing posts and uploading contents. You can also use Alternate to create your own online business and sell your products and services. You can sell as many products as you want from the single platform.

You get $10 registration gift for joining the site. Alternate is not an investment company, but al ecommerce platform and a social networking site. You earn by selling your items as well as from the revenue generated by your activity.

Alternate makes money from various activities such as advertising, online gamin, and other business activities. As a user you will have a share on the revenue.
The legitimacy of the site is unknown as this is a new site. If you want to have a look, check the website alternet.com

chameli

Credits
I found this site through a PTC site I am working these days. However, I never checked this. If they are providing $10 as sign up bonus how much do you need to withdraw?

Gabbar

Credits
I like to know if its even worth to join and is this open for all members from different countries and have they paid anyone till now and what are the ways they are paying with because I feel they should Pay with Paypal.

overcast

Credits
I think we need to know the burning rate too. Like they may give you 10$ but how much time it takes to reach payout. And also how much it takes to even earn 1$. so that much time burning rate needs to be calculated properly. And then we can judge site based on that.

Thakur

Credits
Every time I hear of a site which gives a sign up bonus like that I think about the cash out. LOL I always wonder if it will take a lifetime to reach it. I couldn't find anything on there saying much about it. The site looks very interesting however and I like how they say you can have a shop there.

Kei

Credits
I've just read about a similar site. Although they do not give sign up bonuses, you are still required to upgrade before you can withdraw the minimum. I do not get comfortable with sites that have such requirements. $10 is a tempting bonus.

Thakur

Credits
I've just read about a similar site. Although they do not give sign up bonuses, you are still required to upgrade before you can withdraw the minimum. I do not get comfortable with sites that have such requirements. $10 is a tempting bonus.
I don't get comfortable with those sites either. Sometimes these are nothing more than a way to get money out of the users because when you look at what this upgrade often involves it's nothing. I'm not sure in the case of the one you read about but I know some upgrades might as well not be paid for. LOL.

suny

Credits
I have come across such sites in the past but all of them had such a high cash out threshold which made it impossible to reach there. Most of such sites closed before long therefore wasted all our efforts. I am not aware about Alternate's cash out limit so will not say anything unless I check it out.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
There is a thread about this on Beer Money Forum that is dated a year ago (Feb 2018) and nobody is providing any feedback. Which is odd because BMF members love to report on income opps that are legit or scams. Since this is a social media site that supposedly pays for your activity I need some more convincing. I remember when the Tsu social network promised the same thing.