Join
+ 38 more

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)

If you are not quite ready to set up your own money making business, then why not give Amazon Affiliate Program a try! In fact, most new affiliates start off with Amazon because it is the easiest way to get into affiliate marketing. I know a lot of people may not like Amazon because they pay low commissions, however, this is not their fault. If you sell expensive TVs on Amazon, then would you be ok with paying out 50% to Amazon affiliates? no, you would not, and this is one of the reasons why people think amazon fee structure is too low, and if you give it some thought, then not really since you just do not get paid for the niche product you are promoting, you get paid even if the buyer decides to purchase a product that is completely unrelated to your amazon niche site, and amazon is very good with cross promotions, down-sells, and the only thing you have to get is getting traffic to your amazon niche site, then amazon will take it from there, however, there is a down fall, amazon's affiliate cookie will only last for 24 hours, and if I had to give one negative about their affiliate program, then I would have to say it was the 24 hour cookie, which really sucks if you ask me. Just make sure you make your first affiliate sale within the first 180 days, otherwise, your affiliate account will be terminated which I think is silly, but nothing to worry about, as you will just need to sign into amazon again and apply for affiliate status, and you really should not do this until your site is off the ground, as it may take more than 180 days for you to build up your affiliate site to the point that you are getting enough traffic, and once your get your first affiliate sale, then you do not have to worry about it again.

amazon affiliate review

Last edited: