The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Amazon affiliate program or Craigslist affiliate program

Heatman

Credits
Amazon happens to be the highest selling online store in the world with thousands of people making use of the site to purchase one thing or another on daily basis. This led to so many people going into working as their affiliate marketer in order to earn commissions when their affiliate marketing links are used to purchase items from the store.

Craigslist on the other hand is not as popular as Amazon in my opinion but they are doing well to rival the company's dominance in online store business. Craigslist have it's own affiliate marketing program but I'm not sure between them and Amazon which company pays better commission to its affiliate marketers.

overcast

Credits
Amazon is only good if you have buying traffic; In case of the craigslist, you can get more conversions, and most of the people are buying local, And they do prefer craigslist over Amazon for used items and other services which cant be listed on amazon. In case of Amazon, most of the purchases on the Amazon are seasonal. So you may find the difference as you run into those type of the sites out there.

chameli

Credits
I have heard the word craiglist, however, I do not know what exactly is this. I have tried amazon affiliate program, however, I am not benefiting from Amazon affiliate program. Instead of random products, I promoted hand selected products, yet there was no positive results.

johnywalker

Credits
I do not know about craiglist, however, I know about amazon affiliate marketing. I do not have any experience with selling amazon affiliate products because I have never tried affiliate marketing. However, they say if you choose good products and promote the products through your website, you can earn well with Amazon affiliate marketing.

Credits
Amazon affiliate is better to for me because it well understood and even a newbie can try it out.I have read reviews about Amazon affiliate and I think it pretty easy to start with it.The problem might be turning the clicks to actual sales if one doesn't have much traffic.

kattech

Credits
I am used to Amazon. I shop on Amazon and also sell my few stuff on Amazon (the digital ones). I have never heard of Craigslist affiliate program. May be its high time I googled about it so I can know more. I like this for sure.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not aware of craiglist but I don't think its easy to earn from Amazon Affiliate, although some are able to earn decent income from them.

johnywalker

Credits
I am not aware of craiglist but I don't think its easy to earn from Amazon Affiliate, although some are able to earn decent income from them.
That's true. It is not easy to earn from Amazon affiliate marketing. Why would people buy through your link when Amazon is already well known marketplace and most of the buyers already have account with Amazon.

Gabbar

Credits
That's true. It is not easy to earn from Amazon affiliate marketing. Why would people buy through your link when Amazon is already well known marketplace and most of the buyers already have account with Amazon.
That's why I feel it's getting more and more tougher to earn decent money from Amazon or any other Affiliate and we should find more ways to do so.

johnywalker

Credits
There was a time when Amazon allowed anyone to create an Amazon store on their website. By creating codes and using those codes on your website, you could display Amazon products and make it look almost look like Amazon. This was a great way to sell Amazon products on specific categories. However, Amazon has phased out this promotion model.