The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Amazon? What the Hell is up with "Your Bible Page"?

UnLearner

Credits
I search Amazon for "Bible." One of the top entries is an 'author-page' for The Bible. And not 'the hundreds of different versions & interpretations of the many holy texts of many different religions,' but Only One Bible. A modern Russian translation of the Christian Bible.

What the hell??!

Jaspreet

Credits
You may not get what you desire on all occasions and sometimes it's the way we search on amazon. If you still face issues try to take help of Amazon assistant by calling them or arranging a call back and they may assist you in this issue.

UnLearner

Credits
You may not get what you desire on all occasions and sometimes it's the way we search on amazon. If you still face issues try to take help of Amazon assistant by calling them or arranging a call back and they may assist you in this issue.
That's what I would've done, if 1) it were 'a problem I were having' & 2) complaining about it weren't so much more profitable & -fun in a public forum. Besides, 3) I'm much-more interested in learning 'why it "is" (or "was," as the author and/or Amazon-admin might have already changed it) that way.'

The 'reasonable thinker' in me guesses it's probably because 'a translator who wanted to sell his Bible on Amazon' simply listed themselves that way.

But the 'media gossip' in me wants to suppose that--as Amazon-CEO Jeff Bezos and President-of-the-United-States Donald Trump are apparently 'bitter enemies,' and as POTUS Trump has been accused of 'collusion' with Russian forces but -has been strongly supported by the Evangelical-denomination of the Christian Church--it could be Amazon's dasterdly scheme to "prove" a connection between Trump, Russia & ... the cult-forces of the Antichrist :eek: (ok, a little bit of imagination there :sneaky:)

Thakur

Credits
That's what I would've done, if 1) it were 'a problem I were having' & 2) complaining about it weren't so much more profitable & -fun in a public forum. Besides, 3) I'm much-more interested in learning 'why it "is" (or "was," as the author and/or Amazon-admin might have already changed it) that way.'

The 'reasonable thinker' in me guesses it's probably because 'a translator who wanted to sell his Bible on Amazon' simply listed themselves that way.

But the 'media gossip' in me wants to suppose that--as Amazon-CEO Jeff Bezos and President-of-the-United-States Donald Trump are apparently 'bitter enemies,' and as POTUS Trump has been accused of 'collusion' with Russian forces but -has been strongly supported by the Evangelical-denomination of the Christian Church--it could be Amazon's dasterdly scheme to "prove" a connection between Trump, Russia & ... the cult-forces of the Antichrist :eek: (ok, a little bit of imagination there :sneaky:)
Maybe a whole lot of imagination but carry on LOL. It sounds exciting and it seems you are on to something too. Both your reasoning makes much sense. One would think if you did a simple search for a book like that the top results will be otherwise. I would question it too even if I still wouldn't be sure what the real reason behind it is.