The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Ankle Dislocation during workout

Heatman

Credits
It's a healthy way to live when you try as much as possible to get minutes of time under your belt with working out on daily basis. But with everything comes the good and the bad side of it. So, as much as exercising to keep fit is very important, it should be done with utmost care because injuries are part of what we get during workout sessions. One of members at the gym where I normally workout had her ankle dislocated as she was skipping rope. I personally know how painful it hurts because I have experienced ankle sprain before when playing football. It's most likely going to take 1-2 months before she will recover 100% from the injury depending on how severe it was.

overcast

Credits
I suffer with the Ankle sprain issues. And my feet being the flat one, it can be some of the time difficult for me to adjust with the workout. I have my ankles sprained a lot of times. You can see that there seems to be no cure for the same. You just have to take exercise like cycling and the treadmill and see if that works out. I personally have not found any concrete solutions for the same.