The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 99 more

[ LEGIT ] Answeree

Kei

Credits
Answeree is a Q&A site where you can ask, read and answer questions. Although it is clearly stated that it isn't a money pot, you are sure to get paid for all your efforts there. You earn

10 points per answer($0.1)
1 point per reply ($0.01)
I point per question
1 point per thanks (from the point of the member giving you a thank)

To join the reward program, you need to earn 250points and your answers must be reviewed to meet these standards;

1. You must not copy and paste answers.
2. Your answers must be unique from other answer.
3. Your answers must be free from punctuation and grammatical errors.
4. Answers must have a minimum of 120 words.
5. You must not add irrelevant links while posting answers.

Minimum to cash out is $30 and payment is processed through PayPal which can take up to 3 days.

moh254

Credits
Answeree is a Q&A site where you can ask, read and answer questions. Although it is clearly stated that it isn't a money pot, you are sure to get paid for all your efforts there. You earn

10 points per answer($0.1)
1 point per reply ($0.01)
I point per question
1 point per thanks (from the point of the member giving you a thank)

To join the reward program, you need to earn 250points and your answers must be reviewed to meet these standards;

1. You must not copy and paste answers.
2. Your answers must be unique from other answer.
3. Your answers must be free from punctuation and grammatical errors.
4. Answers must have a minimum of 120 words.
5. You must not add irrelevant links while posting answers.

Minimum to cash out is $30 and payment is processed through PayPal which can take up to 3 days.
Not literally three days. I received my payment after one hour immediately I asked for withdrawal. What usually consumes time is posts undergoing editing. If some posts contain errors the you'll be deducted some amount.

Kei

Credits
Not literally three days. I received my payment after one hour immediately I asked for withdrawal. What usually consumes time is posts undergoing editing. If some posts contain errors the you'll be deducted some amount.
Yes it could be less. I guess they stated three days as how long it can take so that we don't worry if we do not receive payment The next few hours. I am being careful with my answers so I won't get any deductions. We need to work this way with all other sites.

ahmedo24

Credits
I recently joined this site, I have answered few questions and one good thing is that I do get update from this site even if am not logging , I get notifications in my toolbar. I hope to get paid soonest.

Kei

Credits
I recently joined this site, I have answered few questions and one good thing is that I do get update from this site even if am not logging , I get notifications in my toolbar. I hope to get paid soonest.
You need to answer a whole lot of questions though before you get paid. When you request payment, your answers will be reviewed by the admin to check if they meet up quality. If they don't, your points will be deducted.

moh254

Credits
Yes it could be less. I guess they stated three days as how long it can take so that we don't worry if we do not receive payment The next few hours. I am being careful with my answers so I won't get any deductions. We need to work this way with all other sites.
It takes upto three days when you cash out using skrill but PayPal is fast. But the admin is such a nice person because 30 of my posts had errors but he told me that my posts quality had improved recently and he wasn't going to deduct any amount. I hence received my $30 without any deduction.

Kei

Credits
It takes upto three days when you cash out using skrill but PayPal is fast. But the admin is such a nice person because 30 of my posts had errors but he told me that my posts quality had improved recently and he wasn't going to deduct any amount. I hence received my $30 without any deduction.
This is very encouraging. It will help you improve and give it your best shot once again. Reasonable and responsive admin are what sites need Just as responsible members too.

Meryemm

Credits
After all the positive reviews I've read I have decided to join today. I have already made 10 posts there and I think it's a lovely place. I really like their pay rate and the admin is very kind and all, but we have to make $30 to withdraw :( How long did it take you to cash out?

moh254

Credits
After all the positive reviews I've read I have decided to join today. I have already made 10 posts there and I think it's a lovely place. I really like their pay rate and the admin is very kind and all, but we have to make $30 to withdraw :( How long did it take you to cash out?
it took me three weeks to meet the minimum threshold but then the posting limit was only 300 characters but now that its been raised to 600 it will take a little bit longer am sure. But if you're a determined person you can make it faster if you want as long as you submit useful answers.

Meryemm

Credits
it took me three weeks to meet the minimum threshold but then the posting limit was only 300 characters but now that its been raised to 600 it will take a little bit longer am sure. But if you're a determined person you can make it faster if you want as long as you submit useful answers.
Well, I made 280 points today and they enrolled me in their reward program. The admin responded immediately and they were very nice and I had a good profile with good answers. I will give this website a try and I hope I can cash out in two weeks or less.

Heatman

Credits
I think that it's was last week I was told about this Question and Answer site called Answeree. I'm still planning on looking for reviews about the site online in order to have more information about how it works and how it pays, possibly to see its payment history. But I'm glad to read about it here already without having to go research online about it. It looks like a good one, I may give it a try but I would like to point out that $30 minimum for payout is too high.

Kei

Credits
I think that it's was last week I was told about this Question and Answer site called Answeree. I'm still planning on looking for reviews about the site online in order to have more information about how it works and how it pays, possibly to see its payment history. But I'm glad to read about it here already without having to go research online about it. It looks like a good one, I may give it a try but I would like to point out that $30 minimum for payout is too high.
Perhaps $30 is too high. More so, all your answers must not be less than 600 characters. I think these are some their method of ensuring quality.

Last edited:

Heatman

Credits
Perhaps $300 is too high. More so, all your answers must not be less than 600 characters. I think these are some their method of ensuring quality.
$300? I believe that is an error and you meant to type $30. A minimum of $5-$10 should be the limit set for payout to be sent. Taking it up to $30 is simply trying to make life and earning difficult for posters.

Some good paid to post sites like postloop is set at $5 payout limit and the site pays well. I'm not sure this Answeree pays better than postloop but it's payout is set at $30.

Kei

Credits
[CHARGE=][/CHARGE]
$300? I believe that is an error and you meant to type $30. A minimum of $5-$10 should be the limit set for payout to be sent. Taking it up to $30 is simply trying to make life and earning difficult for posters.

Some good paid to post sites like postloop is set at $5 payout limit and the site pays well. I'm not sure this Answeree pays better than postloop but it's payout is set at $30.
Yes that was a typo. Although Answeree pays 10cents($0.1) per answer. So you can easily make a dollar everyday. The only set back is the high payout.

Meryemm

Credits
The website is legit. I have seen 3 members say they have been paid twice or so. But I believe it's a bit hard as all posts should be a bit long. The minimum payout is another issue. I think they should pay their members fast so that other people can see that it's easy to earn there and that it's legit and paying.

Heatman

Credits
[CHARGE=][/CHARGE]
Yes that was a typo. Although Answeree pays 10cents($0.1) per answer. So you can easily make a dollar everyday. The only set back is the high payout.
How many dollars can you make in a day? What's the post limit? If these two options are low, there is no way of getting to make the $30 fast. It's just going to be like working like an elephant and earning like an ant. But if the daily post limit on the site is higher, then there is higher chances of getting the $30 quicker.

Kei

Credits
The website is legit. I have seen 3 members say they have been paid twice or so. But I believe it's a bit hard as all posts should be a bit long. The minimum payout is another issue. I think they should pay their members fast so that other people can see that it's easy to earn there and that it's legit and paying.
Members using PayPal are paid as fast as possible from the proofs I've seen. As fast as 2hrs for some. It just takes you to work hard and request for payment.

Heatman

Credits
Seriously, I don't have any problem with the post length been long, as long as one can make enough post in a day in order to have improved chances of getting the $30, everything seems good to be. It's when you have few posts to make in a day, earn low and getting to reach $30 before sending for payout is where I find worrying.

Kei

Credits
How many dollars can you make in a day? What's the post limit? If these two options are low, there is no way of getting to make the $30 fast. It's just going to be like working like an elephant and earning like an ant. But if the daily post limit on the site is higher, then there is higher chances of getting the $30 quicker.
There's no limit to how much you can answer in a day. As long as there are questions to answer. This equally determines how much you can earn since you get 10cents for each answer.