• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Anti Malware Programs

Apr 7, 2018
Credits
AntiMalware are programs that protects and defends computer devices from online threats that include advance Malware and Ransomware.

These are the various groups of Malware:

1. Trojans
2. Spyware
3. Worms
4. Adware
5. Viruses
6. Rootkits
7. Phishing.

AntiMalware programs are more up-to-date and comprehensive because it defends your computer from the 7 major malware threats while Antivirus programs defends against atleast 2 malware threats.

AntiMalware Programs

1. Malwarebytes
2. Bitdefender
3. SuperAntiSpyware
4. Adaware
5. Spybot Search and Destroy
6. Emsisoft Emergency Kit

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Feb 12, 2018
Everywhere....
digitalglobal.com
Credits
I think I have Spybot and Malwarebytes on this computer. I guess I am getting lazy, I need to manually run both of them, and make sure nothing got missed, which tends to happen when you rely on automated software that cant run like it supposed too when the computer is off at 4am in the morning, so far, I have no complaints using either Spybot or Malwarebytes, and has since done a pretty good job thus far.

Apr 7, 2018
Credits
I think I have Spybot and Malwarebytes on this computer. I guess I am getting lazy, I need to manually run both of them, and make sure nothing got missed, which tends to happen when you rely on automated software that cant run like it supposed too when the computer is off at 4am in the morning, so far, I have no complaints using either Spybot or Malwarebytes, and has since done a pretty good job thus far.
I've got Malwarebytes on mine and I think it's doing okay. I seldom use my pc or laptop nowadays, I like using my smartphone and my tablet because I can use it lying down.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Feb 12, 2018
Everywhere....
digitalglobal.com
Credits
I've got Malwarebytes on mine and I think it's doing okay. I seldom use my pc or laptop nowadays, I like using my smartphone and my tablet because I can use it lying down.
I do not a fan of using any type of phone to surf the internet, however, I think I will be installing AVG tomorrow, since It was recently brought to my attention that Malwarebytes is for scanning for malware, and I guess that does make sense, ROFL, and I will use the AVG free version, if it is still free.

Top Bottom