The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 38 more

Anti Malware Programs

Credits
AntiMalware are programs that protects and defends computer devices from online threats that include advance Malware and Ransomware.

These are the various groups of Malware:

1. Trojans
2. Spyware
3. Worms
4. Adware
5. Viruses
6. Rootkits
7. Phishing.

AntiMalware programs are more up-to-date and comprehensive because it defends your computer from the 7 major malware threats while Antivirus programs defends against atleast 2 malware threats.

AntiMalware Programs

1. Malwarebytes
2. Bitdefender
3. SuperAntiSpyware
4. Adaware
5. Spybot Search and Destroy
6. Emsisoft Emergency Kit

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I think I have Spybot and Malwarebytes on this computer. I guess I am getting lazy, I need to manually run both of them, and make sure nothing got missed, which tends to happen when you rely on automated software that cant run like it supposed too when the computer is off at 4am in the morning, so far, I have no complaints using either Spybot or Malwarebytes, and has since done a pretty good job thus far.

Credits
I think I have Spybot and Malwarebytes on this computer. I guess I am getting lazy, I need to manually run both of them, and make sure nothing got missed, which tends to happen when you rely on automated software that cant run like it supposed too when the computer is off at 4am in the morning, so far, I have no complaints using either Spybot or Malwarebytes, and has since done a pretty good job thus far.
I've got Malwarebytes on mine and I think it's doing okay. I seldom use my pc or laptop nowadays, I like using my smartphone and my tablet because I can use it lying down.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I've got Malwarebytes on mine and I think it's doing okay. I seldom use my pc or laptop nowadays, I like using my smartphone and my tablet because I can use it lying down.
I do not a fan of using any type of phone to surf the internet, however, I think I will be installing AVG tomorrow, since It was recently brought to my attention that Malwarebytes is for scanning for malware, and I guess that does make sense, ROFL, and I will use the AVG free version, if it is still free.

Hova

Credits
I've been using AVG antivirus for more than a decade and I have never had any problems with it. I don't really think I will ever change my mind.

KellyGeo

Credits
I have had several issues with Trojans, worms and viruses but once I got my system well protected with anti malwares and anti virus, I have never had any new attacks on my system anymore.

Hova

Credits
It is always wise to keep your windows up to date even if you have an anti-virus. There are other malwares that have found ways to bypass Windows’ built-in security features, that is why Microsoft gives regular updates every week. I also feel like I should add that your Window's built-in 'firewall' should always be on just to be on the safe side.

KellyGeo

Credits
It is always wise to keep your windows up to date even if you have an anti-virus. There are other malwares that have found ways to bypass Windows’ built-in security features, that is why Microsoft gives regular updates every week. I also feel like I should add that your Window's built-in 'firewall' should always be on just to be on the safe side.
This is actually true what you said about some malwares finding a ways to bypass Windows’ built-in security features, so therefore it's very important to have one's computer system windows always updated. I have set my system to automatically update without needed my approval. This way I know that everything is under control and I wouldn't have any issues of malwares.