The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Any improvements you will love to see on earning sites

D

Deleted member 62

Are there any areas that you think earning sites should do better, to enable users or members have a better earning experience on the site. I wish earning sites could take up our earning charges or payment fee so that the little we make can be all ours. Please share yours?

Credits
Well, I would as well, that there would be no fees at withdrawal, although, I understand if a site has to pay some fees, and then I would withdraw higher amount of cash to pay less fees.

moh254

Credits
I would love sites to reduce the time that they process payments. Like in ETB, we usually wait for upto 7 days which I feel is such a long period. Also, I wish sites could incur the withdrawal fee that we're charged with PayPal. For Instance withdrawing $1 is very high and you'll receive some cents with 40 cents as the fee. Finally, there are sites with high minimum threshold. They ought to check on this. A minimum threshold of $5 or $10 is cool in order to attract members to that site.

Kei

Credits
I think sites can take the fees from our earnings like forumforu used to do it. If extra fees need to be paid, this way you'll receive all of your earnings. I also think that sites with delayed payment and response should up their game. This doesn't say we'll for reputation, and skeptical members may start to spread wrong information.

Credits
I am of the same opinion, If there are some fees taken at withdrawal, then it is ok, I will withdraw in that case higher amount of cash in order to pay less fees, then I would like if the site would be faster paying which really can motivate a member to be active on a site.

Gabbar

Credits
I'm of the same opinion as well. It feels bad when we are required to pay fee on our payments and some websites do pay fee for us so I feel other websites can manage that on their own and help us getting fee free payments.

anorona

Credits
If there is improvement that I want to see, it would be the earning rate regardless of which country you are from, and many online workers know that those people living in tier 1 country has a better earning rate compared to others. I hope that one day, all earnings will be fair no matter which country you are from.

Gabbar

Credits
@anorona Have you tried any Shorten Url websites , if not , you should check as it shows their is a big Gulf in the earnings of different countries, those from USA will earn around $10 per 1000 views and those from India will earn around $2 for same work.

Junrose123

Credits
I like to suggest to a certain sites that as much as possible no withdrawal fee would be charge whenever we will withdraw just like what postloop site is doing. In such a way many people would be encouraged to join a particular site.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I want many other paid to post forum sites to come up. This will help me to increase my online earnings. Moreover, I love to learn from the experiences of others and paid to post forum sites offer the best platform for doing so.

Junrose123

Credits
I also like that the admin of a certain site is very active in answering all our queries because I noticed that some sites are not so serious in taking members concern. It is really an advantage of all sites will do that way.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I also like that the admin of a certain site is very active in answering all our queries because I noticed that some sites are not so serious in taking members concern. It is really an advantage of all sites will do that way.
An interactive support is what is preferred by all the members. We all face some or the other problems while working so a reliable helping hand is always welcomed and makes the site last for long.

anorona

Credits
I do agree with you. Admin should really be active whatever site he is running, or atleast he should have moderators that will attend the concerns of the members in case he is not around. It is really frustrating that some sites takes ages to answer questions from the member.

Junrose123

Credits
A certain site should always have a clear rules and not changing from time to time because it would only create confusion from other members. The rules should be precise and not impossible to be reached just like other sites out there that I have encountered before.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I do agree with you. Admin should really be active whatever site he is running, or atleast he should have moderators that will attend the concerns of the members in case he is not around. It is really frustrating that some sites takes ages to answer questions from the member.
I never work in a site which has an unrespinsive support system. Any site which does not care about its users is most likely to shut down and that too without any prior information.

anorona

Credits
I never work in a site which has an unrespinsive support system. Any site which does not care about its users is most likely to shut down and that too without any prior information.
I knew some site with unresponsive support but up to now they are still operating. But I also avoid joining or continue working on them. I believe that either for offline or online business, the support and costumer care us highly important. This will help the site to gain the trust of their members.

Gabbar

Credits
Virily have disabled there support from many weeks and these days you need to write them even for smaller issues and they take a lot of time to answer.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I knew some site with unresponsive support but up to now they are still operating. But I also avoid joining or continue working on them. I believe that either for offline or online business, the support and costumer care us highly important. This will help the site to gain the trust of their members.
Are you talking about Virily? This is one site which is up but I have stopped working because of unresponsive support.