The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Any one ever got paid by testable minds site

D

Deleted member 62

I hope we can still remember this site that awarded everyone $5 bonus for joining. It a survey site that accepts all countries and the payout is $20 now.
I'm wondering how legit this site this,i got the $5 after registering but never been opportune to take a survey.
Anyone ever got paid here.

Kei

Credits
I never got around to do any surveys there talk less of getting paid. When the site came on board, they had very limited survey compared to the multitude That registered with them. The chances of getting a survey was like one out of hundred if not less.

D

Deleted member 62

I sometimes login but there's never a space for me , it always the survey has been filled by others already or the survey just expired and its seem a scam to me since I'm yet to see even a payment proof.

moh254

Credits
I know testable is a legit site although have not been able to see any payment proof. I also have never been able getting any surveys apart from one which was filled up.

D

Deleted member 62

I know testable is a legit site although have not been able to see any payment proof. I also have never been able getting any surveys apart from one which was filled up.
This site has been on for about 6 months now but it like no one has ever got paid, so who are those that always filled up the surveys, because anytime I log in I always see 100% filled up surveys.I'm beginning to doubt those data.

D

Deleted member 62

The website is no longer giving sign up bonuses. Testable Minds is legit. Here's a payment proof:
Good to know that someone have been paid from this site,I was wondering and hoping it isn't a scam. How do you get your own surveys, do they send yours to your mail box?

Gabbar

Credits
Even I haven't seen anyone getting paid from testable minds whom I can trust but I know many that were working on this website but its high minimum threshold makes it tough for the members to get paid.

Meryemm

Credits
Good to know that someone have been paid from this site,I was wondering and hoping it isn't a scam. How do you get your own surveys, do they send yours to your mail box?
I get a notification on my Chrome browser whenever there are surveys available but I sometimes click on the notifications right away and then I get told that the survey is over so, I don't really understand the problem.

Credits
I had joined this survey site albeit very late so didn't get to be awarded the $5 bonus.I received an alert about new survey on the site but I don't get to complete them because of time issue.I have never completed any survey here.

Gabbar

Credits
Even I haven't seen anyone got paid from the website and always heard from the members that they are having a very high minimum but few months back I heard that you can get paid even at 10 dollars as well.

moh254

Credits
Even I haven't seen anyone got paid from the website and always heard from the members that they are having a very high minimum but few months back I heard that you can get paid even at 10 dollars as well.
There's some payment proof right above your post. I have also tried doing those surveys but they seem quite hard in some way as others requires application of java and the rest.

Gabbar

Credits
I heard that earlier they has a very high threshold but wasn't sending any offers so it was tough to earn for all and than they somehow reduce the threshold or it was for a group of members who have verified the account.

johnywalker

Credits
The sign up bonus is $5. Withdrawal threshold is $20. All you need is $15 more to withdraw. IN theory this sound very good, however, I am sure, it will take over six months to make that money. There is something fishy in that sign up bonus.

Gabbar

Credits
I heard about this website many months ago but was never Interested to try this out and they also have a very high threshold which I heard that they have lowered now.

chameli

Credits
I once joined a site that gave $5 sign up bonus. Withdrawal was $20. I could not earn $15 even in three months. I left the site. If the site is offering as much as $5 sign up bonus you must smell rat. There is something fishy going.

Junrose123

Credits
I have heard the site before but I haven't tried it yet since I already lost some motivation to work on survey sites after having some bad experiences before.

Gabbar

Credits
These sort of websites behave like that. They advertised a long ago about their arrival and offered $5 joining bonus to members but only a few were able to get paid from it.