The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Any survey site that is opened worldwide

kattech

Credits
You talked of global test markets being worldwide? I guess thats wrong. There is not any survey site which is international. If it works in a few country with an option to allow all people join, that does not guarantee that it will work in some other country. Survey sites favor users from countries where those sites have owners and sponsors than covering all countries. I simply can't join any survey site unless is from my country.

earnmaster

Credits
Actually these days survey sites are country specific. You have to find them individually. i suggest you to try Yougov and Toluna . They are legit and accept participants from many countries.

overcast

Credits
I am currently making use of Rakuten Insight Survey. The rate for the point here in my country is I point per survey. Which is not bad. Because I need to reach 100 points before I can cash out. I think some of the surveys are also not bad from the rakuten. You can finish them pretty quickly. Nothing much personal being asked like address or so. They just collect your generic information and the content. So it can be pretty much fun solving those surveys.

moh254

Credits
You talked of global test markets being worldwide? I guess thats wrong. There is not any survey site which is international. If it works in a few country with an option to allow all people join, that does not guarantee that it will work in some other country. Survey sites favor users from countries where those sites have owners and sponsors than covering all countries. I simply can't join any survey site unless is from my country.
Yes global test market is opened worldwide. Also mobrog is opened worldwide. Am from a developing country which isn't opened for many surveys but mobrog is one of the sites.

Gabbar

Credits
There are many survey websites which are open to all users like Global test Market, Clix Sense, Mobrog and even Yougov but its not easy to earn from these websites as they take into consideration our Demographics and you need to work patiently on the website if you have plans to make some money from it.

chameli

Credits
based on my experience, I can say you can find a lot of sites that offer surveys for international users, however, the pay rate is terribly low. Furthermore, even though a site claims to send surveys for international users, they do not have many surveys for international users.

Gabbar

Credits
There are many other websites which are accepting members from all countries. There are websites like Clix sense, Beer surveys, Mobrog, Streetbees, Citizenme and plenty of others which can be tried and will help us make some money. But we need to answer the surveys carefully so that they don't screen us out.

Tina30219

Credits
There are many survey websites which are open to all users like Global test Market, Clix Sense, Mobrog and even Yougov but its not easy to earn from these websites as they take into consideration our Demographics and you need to work patiently on the website if you have plans to make some money from it.
You gov is easy to earn from and the best part is you pretty much always qualify for the surveys and earn your points. There was a few that I did not qualify for but got a survey afterit and qualified for it and got my points which was great.

overcast

Credits
If you don't have any survey app then I guess Rakuten Insights is one app you should download. It is one good website and an app which can be good for surveys. It regularly conducts some surveys which you can use for the point collection. And once you have enough points you can get paid in paypal or other options like amazon vouchers too.

kattech

Credits
Yes global test market is opened worldwide. Also mobrog is opened worldwide. Am from a developing country which isn't opened for many surveys but mobrog is one of the sites.
I have never heard of Mobrog. I just took a quick glance at the results shown in Google search and knew that this site is a paid to survey with openings worldwide. My worry is that just like other sites which are open worldwide but with no surveys for people from my country, I just don't want to waste my time creating accounts which wont benefit.

moh254

Credits
I have never heard of Mobrog. I just took a quick glance at the results shown in Google search and knew that this site is a paid to survey with openings worldwide. My worry is that just like other sites which are open worldwide but with no surveys for people from my country, I just don't want to waste my time creating accounts which wont benefit.
Yes now that's the problem for the developing countries. Most of the survey sites don't favor us and if they do we get offers once in a while

Gabbar

Credits
If you are that Interested to work on a survey website then I will suggest you to try Mobrog, Global Test Market and even Beer surveys is a good option. I know we cannot earn freely from these websites and will receive many disqualifications but still, we can earn from these websites.

Tina30219

Credits
If you are that Interested to work on a survey website then I will suggest you to try Mobrog, Global Test Market and even Beer surveys is a good option. I know we cannot earn freely from these websites and will receive many disqualifications but still, we can earn from these websites.
I agree most survey sites even if you can’t qualify for every survey you can still earn from the sites. I have a few sites that I do well with that are survey sites.

ahmedo24

Credits
Yougov and street bee are worth giving a shot, the location is also very important as beersurvey doesn't accept some countries due to non availability of advertisements partners

ahmedo24

Credits
Street bee has both website and app version but it is easier to download the app, register and run your surveys through it, it a nice survey site open to all countries .

Gabbar

Credits
If you are talking about Streetbees then it's an app and you can make few bucks on it and it's not paying too much.
Also, you need to install it's app as you can answer surveys only on app and it's not possible to answer surveys on the website.