The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ NEW ] AppLike

Credits
AppLike is a app where you can earn money by installing apps and playing it. The minimum withdrwal is 4999 mcoins =0.5$. Redeem for PayPal, playstore, amazon gift card and itunes

Join now and receive bonus of 4444 mcoins.

Kei

Credits
Interesting. You might want to add that it is not available worldwide for everyone because I used the link and it says it is not available in my country. You can add your proof of payment when you get paid so as to encourage others.

Gabbar

Credits
I actually tried this app a few months ago but these apps takes into consideration our location and that's why I didn't receive any offers /tasks from them, so no way to earn money.

moh254

Credits
Isn't 5000 points for 50 cents very less. Unless you tell us how much points one can earn from each activity. If its less than 100 points, I then don't think I can try it out because I'll be wasting my time. Anyway just show us some payment proof if you have one.

Gabbar

Credits
Isn't 5000 points for 50 cents very less. Unless you tell us how much points one can earn from each activity. If its less than 100 points, I then don't think I can try it out because I'll be wasting my time. Anyway just show us some payment proof if you have one.
It's less and this app doesn't send tasks to all users, It is a country based app and being a non-top tier one, we cannot expect to do much with it.

ahmedo24

Credits
This might be on my to do list even if it is available for my country to tap, the reward system is damn low, probably the newbies will find it interesting to use and earn.

Gabbar

Credits
This might be on my to do list even if it is available for my country to tap, the reward system is damn low, probably the newbies will find it interesting to use and earn.
Only members from top-tier nations can earn from it, So I don't see even newbies can earn if they are from Asia or another such continent.

chameli

Credits
How much points can we earn for one install/download? How many installs and downloads are available per day. How soon we reach the payment? I need to know the answers like these before I start using this app. I will check this app, even try installing and test on my device.