The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Apps that payout amazon or paypal

Tina30219

Credits
I am wondering if you could help me looking for more apps that pay out amazon or PayPal . I have tried one but gave up on it it took to long to earn anything . I am with one right now it is called very dice youcan cashout for prizes or giftcards but not PayPal amazon is a option. I have cashed out once for a prize and going for another cashout as soon as I can.

Thakur

Credits
Someone told me about an app called perk tv. They said there are videos and trailers to watch and they pay out by PayPal, discover prepaid card, Amazon and many types of gift cards. I see the app in play store but I didn't download it yet.

overcast

Credits
Have you tried Rakuten Insight Survey? That survey site can be a good option for you to earn some paypal cash. Or you can use it for the amazon gift voucher too. You can see that some of the good vouchers can be purchased through the perk.fm too. They too seem to have good system for earning.

moh254

Credits
There are several apps that pay via PayPal. I am not aware of them but i will refer you to bmf because its got the whole list of these apps plus their reviews.

Tina30219

Credits
Someone told me about an app called perk tv. They said there are videos and trailers to watch and they pay out by PayPal, discover prepaid card, Amazon and many types of gift cards. I see the app in play store but I didn't download it yet.
Cool will have to check that one out. I like videos and I love me some Amaya day PayPal.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not on many apps and actually don't like to spend much time on Apps as they can scam easily but I am aware of forum coin and you can get paid in PayPal as well as in Amazon Gift card if you have a minimum of 500 FC which is $5.

a_jerobon

Credits
I am wondering if you could help me looking for more apps that pay out amazon or PayPal . I have tried one but gave up on it it took to long to earn anything . I am with one right now it is called very dice youcan cashout for prizes or giftcards but not PayPal amazon is a option. I have cashed out once for a prize and going for another cashout as soon as I can.
Most apps pay so low and it takes so much time to reach minimum payout with them. I once worked in AppNana which allowed payout with both PayPal and Amazon.

Gabbar

Credits
I also like to get paid in PayPal as its more convenient. Although we need to pay a higher fee as compared to other payment processing systems but still most prefer it as we don't need to take help of any other website and can easily transfer our earnings to bank.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
The site called Perk TV no longer exists. There was a time when the site used to pay well for watching videos. But currently, the site is no longer available especially for the Indian residents. I'm not aware about other countries.

Gabbar

Credits
There are many apps, I think Swagbucks can be used on mobile as well and you can earn money just by watching videos but its limited to only those who are from USA or canada and those from India can earn Gift cards as well like Flipkart etc.

Thakur

Credits
The site called Perk TV no longer exists. There was a time when the site used to pay well for watching videos. But currently, the site is no longer available especially for the Indian residents. I'm not aware about other countries.
The site perk.tv and the app still exists and it will work for Tina. I just downloaded the app and received 50 points for confirming my email.

Gabbar

Credits
I think I heard of this app Perk Tv from the different forum as well but I don't see any option which can tell me that I can earn from it in India.
It may work properly for the members who are from Top tier but I don't think it will work for me

Thakur

Credits
I think I heard of this app Perk Tv from the different forum as well but I don't see any option which can tell me that I can earn from it in India.
It may work properly for the members who are from Top tier but I don't think it will work for me
Someone said before it does not work in India so maybe that's why you don't see anything that tells it works in India. It will work for Tina because she does not live in India.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
The site perk.tv and the app still exists and it will work for Tina. I just downloaded the app and received 50 points for confirming my email.
The site no longer exists in India. I just checked the Paystore to confirm it. There was no such app now. It used to be there around2 years back and earned some points. Though I did not reach the payout the site was good to work with. Like all other video watching sites which do not work here, this one also left.

Thakur

Credits
The site no longer exists in India. I just checked the Paystore to confirm it. There was no such app now. It used to be there around2 years back and earned some points. Though I did not reach the payout the site was good to work with. Like all other video watching sites which do not work here, this one also left.
Yes like you said before it does not work in India. It still works in the United States so the OP @Tina30219 can try this one. I hesitated for a long time to download it because on another forum some were saying videos freeze sometimes. I started watching videos now with it and haven't seen any frozen yet. Here it's 1000 point to $1 so it's going to be a slow earner but I wanted to see if it was working. I got 82 points so far but I'm not going to spend too much time on it. Only when I have extra time.

overcast

Credits
I think if India has localized survey site. Then paypal is not needed. Instead the paytm can be a good option. Here money is not only saved but also you can get money into paypal. And save a lot that wasted on paypals transaction fees. I'd say rakuten is one app that allowed it.

kattech

Credits
I think if India has localized survey site. Then paypal is not needed. Instead the paytm can be a good option. Here money is not only saved but also you can get money into paypal. And save a lot that wasted on paypals transaction fees. I'd say rakuten is one app that allowed it.
If they have localized the surveys, then it means many businesses and companies in India are sponsoring the surveys which means that even payments will be high. I just wish that could be here in my own country, may be I would be in position to opening up the gaps for surveys as I am not into them for them reason being am from less tier

overcast

Credits
Rakuten is much better option for you in such case do try it out. In india it is paying through paytm so our charges are saved. In US it maybe paying through the paypal. So it can be good depending on other people from other nations. Some apps such as that on the surveys give gift cards.

Tina30219

Credits
Rakuten is much better option for you in such case do try it out. In india it is paying through paytm so our charges are saved. In US it maybe paying through the paypal. So it can be good depending on other people from other nations. Some apps such as that on the surveys give gift cards.
I like getting PayPal and amazon and sometimes Starbucks and some other giftcards.