The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Are Bitcoins Legal in Your Country?

Gabbar

Credits
I think there are still many countries which are not allowing the free use of Crypto currency and some have put a complete Ban on them. Indian Government isn't banning Crypto currency but isn't supporting that as well.

I earlier heard that its Banned in China as well and most from USA aren't Interested in that as well.

What about at your place? Are Bitcoins Legal in Your Country? Please Share.

Credits
No,Bitcoin usage isn't allowed in my country in fact there have been a banned of all virtual currencies in my county as such we can only acquire and use them online,maybe it might be allowed in the future but for now it a big No .

moh254

Credits
Yes bitcoin is legal in my country but less people especially those working on it are aware about it. Some few people who were investing in it lost interest and they no longer advertise bitcoin. Actually my country doesn't have anything to do with online things are long as you provide the local currency when purchasing goods.

Kei

Credits
Bitcoin isn't legal in my country but it is still used by the people. It is difficult to stop People as such since it isn't centralised that the government can sanction. Individuals still transact with bitcoins privately both online and offline. Others exchange them for local currency.

anorona

Credits
It is legal in my country, in fact, we even have this local btc wallet which is coins.ph. It allows you to buy and sell btc anytime of the day, and just recently they have added eth too that you can activate by paying 0.4$.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes bitcoins are legal on my country, in fact many people now are using it for their online transactions. It is very useful in paying our bills and depositing for investment purposes. I am really glad that bitcoins is not regulated in my country.

arunima25

Credits
It is not legal and accepted in India and is not promoted by Government. I have not tired earning in bitcoins as it is not accepted in our country. But I am not sure if it can be used for online transactions because I have heard of Indians using it for online transactions.

SeaGirl

Credits
It is not legal and accepted in India and is not promoted by Government. I have not tired earning in bitcoins as it is not accepted in our country. But I am not sure if it can be used for online transactions because I have heard of Indians using it for online transactions.

It's not possible. If Government is not allowing, it's difficult for everyone to work with bitcoins and cannot pay bills and other expenses with it.

Junrose123

Credits
I think your government should allow the use of bitcoins since it gives a lot of benefits to us, even though the price of it keep fluctuating everyday. It is good to have a lot of choices especially if you don't want to use a cash for your important activities then bitcoins might help you.

ahmedo24

Credits
I think your government should allow the use of bitcoins since it gives a lot of benefits to us, even though the price of it keep fluctuating everyday. It is good to have a lot of choices especially if you don't want to use a cash for your important activities then bitcoins might help you.
Government will only accept the currency that it can control, the benefits of bitcoin is not up to the negative impacts it will have cos if it is accepted with it anonymous and volatile nature, I bet you lots of fraudulent activities will difficult to track. Did you know you generate as many as possible addresses from one Wallet?.

Junrose123

Credits
Government will only accept the currency that it can control, the benefits of bitcoin is not up to the negative impacts it will have cos if it is accepted with it anonymous and volatile nature, I bet you lots of fraudulent activities will difficult to track. Did you know you generate as many as possible addresses from one Wallet?.
Yes I am aware of that issues regarding bitcoins, but I think it can be given a solution as long as the government would accept it and make some clear policy and rules in using bitcoins. There must be some clear guidelines and limitations in using bitcoins to avoid fraudulent activities to happen.

ahmedo24

Credits
Yes I am aware of that issues regarding bitcoins, but I think it can be given a solution as long as the government would accept it and make some clear policy and rules in using bitcoins. There must be some clear guidelines and limitations in using bitcoins to avoid fraudulent activities to happen.
Governments will have their terms of agreement likewise the bitcoin originator which is Satoshi Nakomoto, it a round table discussions, not just Government. Every party has it own objective

Yugocean

Credits
Government cannot ban anything that do not actually exists, it is only cryptocurrency and government just ban purchase/exchange with National currency which is normal economic suggestion.

ahmedo24

Credits
Once Government can ban the exchange of the Crypto currencies with national currencies it indirectly banning the Crypto currencies cos their won't be any transaction in it. However it may be difficult or tasking for government to monitor Crypto currency to national currencies transactions.

Gabbar

Credits
Government cannot ban anything that do not actually exists, it is only cryptocurrency and government just ban purchase/exchange with National currency which is normal economic suggestion.
Still I feel it's not easy to trade with crypto being in India and I am sure government has its reasons for not allowing that.

Yugocean

Credits
Still I feel it's not easy to trade with crypto being in India and I am sure government has its reasons for not allowing that.
Government is working on Digital India and digital use of INR, it cannot allow competitor of National currency.

If the government of India is not actively monitoring the activities of internet activities then it can be carried out without itches
Govt of India is actively monitoring, but only which are important, not trash.

Gabbar

Credits
The government of India is trying to make Dollar stronger than Rupee LOl. I cannot imagine Indian Government ever allow free trading of crypto.

Yugocean

Credits
The government of India is trying to make Dollar stronger than Rupee LOl. I cannot imagine Indian Government ever allow free trading of crypto.
Do you know economy?
In entire world Dollar is getting stronger, due to it's own Policy.
Morever right now it is better to have strong dollar for IT and Export, this is How Japan is Better Economy.

ahmedo24

Credits
No doubt Dollar is a stronger currency cos it dominates the stocks and exchange markets ,also most of importation is from Dollar currency countries. If Indian can divert a bit to China, it will definitely affects dollar