The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Are online jobs a noble profession?

Junrose123

Credits
I was wondering if online jobs are a noble profession since I am only earning less from it even though sometimes I am exerting a lot of time but still ends up earning few from it.

What can you say about it? I am interested to know your opinions.

Kei

Credits
In my opinion, any modest legal job you do to earn, as long as you aren't cheating anyone out of it no matter how little is a noble job. Some people have the idea that jobs that pay very little aren't noble. Others think that jobs that aren't white collar aren't noble as well.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes that is right, many people loves to work online even though some of them are earning less just like me but still keep going. I really believe that no matter what work do you have as long as you are doing it in a right way and you are not hurting anyone then that would be fine already.

chameli

Credits
This depends on what you do. For instance, if you are posting on forums and doing reward sites, it is not even a profession. However, if you are working on a reputable site and doing freelancing jobs, it can be your profession. You can even use that in your Resume.

moh254

Credits
There are some people on the other hand who have invested cash online and others are freelancers earning upto $200 on a monthly basis hence regard this as their noble jobs. It depends on how much you can dig from offline.

A K Rao

Credits
Jobs are jobs...they are the works. May they be online ones or offline ones! All are good. Now when it comes to the point of nobility this thing is not applicable to jobs as this is a personal quality where on has high moral participles. So calling a profession or job as a noble or not looks insensible!

Junrose123

Credits
For now I am treating my online jobs as my noble profession because I am earning a decent income from it which can already cover my salary from my offline work.

overcast

Credits
Online jobs are not something illegal. They are like anything that you see with the work. So they are legal and they are good. So you can consider that as noble profession. So it can be pretty understanding on that note. It can be harder though considering how things work around.