The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Are PTC sites just a waste of time?

Junrose123

Credits
When I was new to online sites, I came across to these PTC sites that are offering a few cents for clicking some ads and so on. At first I find it enjoying, but later on I realized that I am earning less from it yet I am spending much time compare to other sites that I have. I realized that it is not worth for my time.

moh254

Credits
PTC sites are in deed a waste of time especially if you've not upgraded your account. When you upgrade your account, you'll receive payments faster and pay per click will be increased. I have experienced that and I can testify. The only problem is that most PTC sites end up scamming people and don't stay around for a long period of time.

Junrose123

Credits
PTC sites now are not anymore in my list of priorities since it doesn't give me much income compare to other sites. It is sometimes really phrone to some scam because it is very easy to do and convenient to have.

Kei

Credits
I regret ever wasting my time, energy and data on ptc. I could have used those resources to earn better elsewhere. You earn peanuts especially when you don't upgrade and most times they are scam sites. I will never advice anyone who's New to online earning so use ptc sites.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't like working with PTC websites as they are very slow and most of the times, I am not Interested in working with them. I am only working with Ayuwage now and even haven't got paid from them till now.

moh254

Credits
I don't like working with PTC websites as they are very slow and most of the times, I am not Interested in working with them. I am only working with Ayuwage now and even haven't got paid from them till now.
But you can earn really well when you upgrade your account on such sites. In fact I came across one and it was legit and the upgrade fee was $5 per month and you'll get $8 making a profit of $3 on a monthly basis. I couldn't have invested in that PTC site because of my attitude towards PTC sites. Have been hearing much about ayuwage but have never been interested.

D

Deleted member 54

I think so yes, however if your just starting out in the world of earning online, they are easy enough to do, while you learn more about different sites, and how to make the best money online.

The longer you work online, the less these kind of sites are important to you. They are too time consuming

Gabbar

Credits
I have been working on cash travel and even on panda clix but I lost my motivation very soon and left visiting the website and don't think I should waste my time earning micro cents.

moh254

Credits
I think so yes, however if your just starting out in the world of earning online, they are easy enough to do, while you learn more about different sites, and how to make the best money online.

The longer you work online, the less these kind of sites are important to you. They are too time consuming
You're right most those new people who just ventured into online working most of them usually start from PTC sites. I also remember starting from there but that time I had to upgrade my account because I wasn't aware most PTC sites are scams. Luckily enough I was able to return my cash before the site went down.

Credits
I am still with a few of the old PTC sites such as Donkeymails and Neobux. Both of them have always been good about paying. I hate that Paypal dropped most of these sites because the other sources of payment seem to be sketchy to me. I still click away though and will for a while longer. it does not take much time for me and both sites I can use while doing other things online.

Junrose123

Credits
I regret ever wasting my time, energy and data on ptc. I could have used those resources to earn better elsewhere. You earn peanuts especially when you don't upgrade and most times they are scam sites. I will never advice anyone who's New to online earning so use ptc sites.
Yes you are right on that my friend, that is why we should make a research first on a certain site that we want to join so that we will not regret in the end. We should really be careful in choosing a certain site since time is really gold.

D

Deleted member 54

You're right most those new people who just ventured into online working most of them usually start from PTC sites. I also remember starting from there but that time I had to upgrade my account because I wasn't aware most PTC sites are scams. Luckily enough I was able to return my cash before the site went down.
I never put any money into PTC, well no I take that back, Neobux, and I dont think I ever broke even. I did put some money into HYIP type sites, and made a little extra. Seems I was always finding about those sites right as they were about to go under

moh254

Credits
There's no need of regretting because you have to invest so that you can reap something. In business, its not always about making profits at times people do go at a loss but they understand. What we're doing is more like business and we should move one when we're scammed because we can still find other earning ways.

arunima25

Credits
When I was new to online sites, I came across to these PTC sites that are offering a few cents for clicking some ads and so on. At first I find it enjoying, but later on I realized that I am earning less from it yet I am spending much time compare to other sites that I have. I realized that it is not worth for my time.
I never explored the option as I read bad feedback and complains regarding very low earning. I was not interested as the task did not interest me. Moreover, I want to invest my time and effort for something that I enjoy doing.

Gabbar

Credits
I'm working on Ayuwage and requested for payment but after few complaints, Ayuwage is marked as scam on other website and this is not helping. I earned around five dollars and three more dollars but I am sure many must have worked and earned and hope they pay us.

anorona

Credits
If you live in tier2 or tier3 country, it would
really be a waste of time to try PTC sites because the rate of PPC on ads are
too low. Some offers premium membership or rented referrals but I doubt that this works since there is no assurance that the rented referrals will be really active.

Credits
Yes,it really a waste of time for me,considering the amount per click for my country and getting to minimum payout sometime takes ages and my data consumption takes a huge toll on me because PTC sites consume so much data because of the ads on them.

Gabbar

Credits
It surely is a waste of time and I'm still waiting to get paid from Ayuwage and if I get paid it would be my very first payment from a pay to click website. Just imagine how many ptc websites are scam.

Credits
Ayuwage have turned scam if I'm to go by reviews on some earning sites. There are not really worth the time and energy expended on them.it better one spend that time on a legit PTP site and be sure of payment in no time.