The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Are You A Fan of Google Plus?

Gabbar

Credits
When Google plus was started, most were excited about it as Google is known to be perfect but it hasn't lived up to its expectations and I don't think even 10 % of its users are satisfied with it. Even its design is boring and still many are not even aware of Google plus, So I feel they should market it a bit more and should try to add more user-friendly features to it.

What are your views on it? Are You A Fan of Google Plus? Please share.

D

Deleted member 62

I had Google plus account when I was active on my blog it was one of the sharing button on my blog that I used to share my updated or published posts to my followers on Google plus account, since I'm inactive now I'm using less of it but this is one of Google features or products people hardly sign up for.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't like Google plus much but sometimes there are tasks which require us to complete things with the help of Google plus and on those occasions, it helps. I think Google should work on it and make is more user friendly.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have heard of it but I didn't study it to know what is all about and I have not encountered any task that warrant the use of it. However, I will like to know more about it

chameli

Credits
I have G+ account for my blog, I also share my posts on G+, however, I am not a fan of G+. Since I have very few people in my connection, I am not benefiting much from G +. If I had built the connection and had been active, I would have surely benefitted from G +/

Gabbar

Credits
I have an account but I never understood how it worked and I am sure most have account on this but no one is spending time on it.