The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Are You a Fan Of Netflix?

Gabbar

Credits
I am sure you all must have been aware of Netflix as its getting more and more popular day by day and most like to watch their shows and series as they are very entertaining and Interesting.

Earlier It was popular in the USA and different other countries but we all feel the absence of local flavors and that's why Netflix has Entered the Indian Cinema and they are creating new and Interesting web series and signing Indian actors for that and this has made me convinced to try that as well.

What About you? Are You a Fan Of Netflix? Please share.

a_jerobon

Credits
I like Netflix a lot due its movies. I prefer it over YouTube in terms of watching movies. I started watching from it last month and the free trial for one month is over so I am supposed to start subscribing so as to enjoy more.

Gabbar

Credits
I like Netflix a lot due its movies. I prefer it over YouTube in terms of watching movies. I started watching from it last month and the free trial for one month is over so I am supposed to start subscribing so as to enjoy more.
Yeah it's free for one month but I haven't opted for it as of now but I also watched some of its shows on YouTube.

Thakur

Credits
I think I must have said this a hundred times already. I am a big fan of Netflix. It's a nice little arrangement they have where we watch our choice of programs with no ads.

Gabbar

Credits
I think I must have said this a hundred times already. I am a big fan of Netflix. It's a nice little arrangement they have where we watch our choice of programs with no ads.
Thanks for recommending that.
I will soon try to watch it but these days I'm getting a lot busier and only have around 2 or 3 hours after I attend my office to watch anything but I have plans to try on weekends.

Jaspreet

Credits
Yeah it's free for one month but I haven't opted for it as of now but I also watched some of its shows on YouTube.
I'm not a fan of Netflix but they are running many shows. They have added Indian movie stars and TV stars to attract more Indian audience and is working for them.

Gabbar

Credits
I think it's a blessing for those who like to watch TV shows or TV series and already feeling bored with the comedy and family drama's air by most of the TV channels in India.

I like to watch TV but most of the times I am busy watching cricket or movies and don't see these drama's much.