The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Are you a fan of personal blogs?

Meryemm

Credits
A lot of people have blogs dedicated to their personal lives. They talk about their daily activities, their thoughts and beliefs and they share their experiences.
Having a blog where you can express yourself and connect with people who share the same interests as you or who are interested in your life is great! I mean it's also great for your mental health as someone who has a blog dedicated to his personal life is surely someone who knows how to express themselves and that is very important and healthy.
I am all for that, but the problem is that I don't express myself and I'm not interested in anyone's personal life. I never talk about my personal life, only to very close friends and they torture me to do so. And I have never really been interested in someone to the point of caring about their daily activities. So no, I'm not a fan of personal blogs! What about you?

metsrock69

Credits
I have a blog that has a few pages. Every week I post twice on there for what my favorite teams are doing or whatever. I may also post something about an actor or actress in hollywood. I may increase in months to come

SeaGirl

Credits
I am not aware of personal blog but seen few posts about it on Facebook and even subscribed to one. But I don't have any clue about it.

KingSaini

Credits
A lot of people have blogs dedicated to their personal lives. They talk about their daily activities, their thoughts and beliefs and they share their experiences.
Having a blog where you can express yourself and connect with people who share the same interests as you or who are interested in your life is great! I mean it's also great for your mental health as someone who has a blog dedicated to his personal life is surely someone who knows how to express themselves and that is very important and healthy.
I am all for that, but the problem is that I don't express myself and I'm not interested in anyone's personal life. I never talk about my personal life, only to very close friends and they torture me to do so. And I have never really been interested in someone to the point of caring about their daily activities. So no, I'm not a fan of personal blogs! What about you?
I'm not a fan of these blogs and they are not helpful to me. I take the help of web.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
No I'm not a fan of personal blogs. To me, personal blogs are like a person's diary. However, if that's what the person wants to publish, and others like to read about their personal lives then fine. I describe my blogs as personal/hone business. The “personal” aspect is when I publish post expressing my views, thoughts, perspectives, opinions, etc. on matters impacting society and culture. The “home business” aspect relates to my efforts to make money online and the posts are either for when I'm trying to sell affiliate products or when I'm trying to redirect traffic to my monetized articles at various writing sites.

Kehsiba

Credits
I do read a few personal blogs and I have bookmarked 3 of them and also I have subscribed for their newsletter. I don't miss any of their blogs. A time pass and also fun.