The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Are you A Fan of Subway Surfers?

Gabbar

Credits
Subway Surfers used to be one of my favorite games a few months ago and It really is a great game with many power ups and many levels.

This game doesn't have any end you just need to play and have fun without even bothering to complete the game.

What about you? Do you like to play subway Surfers? Please share.

moh254

Credits
Yes its more like temple run only that it's somehow easy this temple run. I had the game on my phone but had to install it because my battery used to drain faster whenever I used it and made my phone hang a lot.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes its more like temple run only that it's somehow easy this temple run. I had the game on my phone but had to install it because my battery used to drain faster whenever I used it and made my phone hang a lot.
I used to like it a lot and play for long hours and that caused me headaches lol and I am thankful that now I am not much addicted to playing games much.

anorona

Credits
I know the game because my niece always play it but I am not much into it. I am not a fan of running games, I prefer strategy games like COC, action games, puzzle and rpg.

arunima25

Credits
I know of the game. My nephew's wife is an addict to this game and temple run. She is always with her mobile lost in it. I am not at all in playing online virtual games.