The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Are you addicted to smartphones

kattech

Credits
I admit. I am a smartphone user buy not an addict. If I was to be addicted, may be I would be surfing this site using a smartphone. But I prefer a computer more than a smartphone as it does real work as opposed to the one handed typing. Smart phones are good when it comes to helping people access social media on the go.

overcast

Credits
I have no family and friends. So I try to create friends online. And I try to meet new people if I can get time. You can see that smartphones in such case can be addictive. And they are kind of filling up the gap in our life. In such case you can see that some of the time you may need to get help from the smartphone. I am using smartphone especially for the same reasons.

moh254

Credits
Another good reason that makes me addicted to smartphone is that I am always working online I'll just find myself online all the time since am determined to make more cash.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
My phone is my means of working online so yes, I'm really addicted to it. It is the first thing which I pick in the morning and the last thing which I leave before going to bed. I don't waste my time surfing the internet through my phone but keep working online all day. I love it and I'm really addicted to working through it.

Gabbar

Credits
I can say Yes, I like to check my mobile multiple times in a day and feel missing when my smartphone is not around. I like to stay on Twitch follows and also on forum coin faucet and even on many websites as I work on a few with mobile only. So I am addicted towards smartphone and it feels good.

Thakur

Credits
Well I wouldn't say I'm addicted but I use it often. I use it most times online and I even use it for other things like taking photos which I like. It's like very convenient for most things I'm doing but I can still put it away sometimes.

Gabbar

Credits
I can say that I am addicted because I need my phone at all times. When I get up in the morning I check my smartphone first and this happens daily and also before I sleep so I am so much habitual to it that sometimes I am doing something on smartphone while having my meal or tea

Junrose123

Credits
I cannot say that I am addicted to my smartphone since I am not using it every now and then because I mostly use my laptop for everything that I do since I feel more convenient about it.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't know if it's addiction or not but I'm dependent on my smartphone for many things.
To stay in touch with your friends and family and share pictures and videos with them, to call and text them. To play games, to watch movies, stream movies, listen songs and to shop, bank and earn online as well.

Junrose123

Credits
It is really hard to say that we are addicted to our smartphones if we are using it for some purposes because smartphones has a purpose on why it is made that is why I am not thinking that I am addicted to it even though I am using it for different things.

Gabbar

Credits
I think and feel that addiction is not the right word and I don't see that we are addicted as its not a drug or anything like that. Smartphones are very useful but we all are aware that too much of anything is fatal so we need to work on it properly.

MysticalSpells

Credits
I kind of am, but mostly to the gaming stuff. Because it is what pays me a lot to my bank.
But other than that I just use it to chat, and to text people. I am not on that much,
unless it is for my work. I do not need to be checking it every 5 mins like some people.

a_jerobon

Credits
Are you a great addict of smartphone like me? Am addicted to smartphone and i can't go a day without it. How about you guys?
Same as you, it is so hard for me to go a day without a smartphone. I am so addicted to using my phone to play mobile games, use the internet or to listen to music. I sometimes try to limit my use of the phone so as to concentrate on other activities.

Gabbar

Credits
I like to post with the help of my smartphone and I like to claim from twitch and forum faucet with the help of my smartphone. Even if I am not addictive to smartphone it helps me in earning some money and stay active all day long.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
For me my smartphone is one of my most treasured entity. This is one gadgets which I love the most. You can call me addicted to it because whenever I'm free I have my phone in my hand. I'm either working on it or surfing the internet through it.

Gabbar

Credits
I think present-day smartphones are loaded with all sort of tools which can help us feel good, entertained, aware of world trends and we can do almost anything on them so why not. I may not be addicted but I am enjoying working and doing many things on my smartphone.