The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Are you Comfortable Answering Long Surveys?

Gabbar

Credits
I have heard about this fact from many that they are comfortable answering surveys and have earned well from it
But are not comfortable answering the long surveys which are longer then twenty minutes as it's not easy to concentrate and you may end up rushing and getting yourself disqualified from it.

What about you? Are you comfortable Answering Long Surveys? Please share.

ahmedo24

Credits
Two things motivates me about answering surveys, the worth and topic of the surveys, if the value of the survey is higher and the topic is in my line of interest I don't mind spending more time to answer the questions.

Gabbar

Credits
That's nice to know. I'm actually not comfortable answering surveys and when they are long duration then they are even close to impossible as I never got paid from a serious survey website.

moh254

Credits
Yes I am very comfortable answering long surveys provided that the pay is also good. Besides, I don't think I'll have any problem when it comes to answering surveys as long as I know I'll be paid in te long run. Unfortunately, I have never worked on any survey site and don't know what it feels like answering surveys.

Gabbar

Credits
@moh254 If you are comfortable and don't mind answering long surveys then you should join and try a few well paying survey websites and it'll help you earn well.

Junrose123

Credits
I prefer to answer short surveys than the long one because it is more convenient for me. Long surveys usually takes some time to finish and I feel bored about it.

Gabbar

Credits
I'm not even good at answering short surveys, although I can give it a go anytime but it's a bit tough to keep answering questions on a long survey.

Credits
I don't just like survey task and good enough it isn't always available for my country so I don't bother with it.I don't like the personal questioning, it takes away the anonymity of working online.

anorona

Credits
I am comfortable answering long surveys, it is actually worth my time. To be honest, some of the long surveys are also entertaining because they will let you watch new advertisements that will be released.

Gabbar

Credits
I am comfortable answering long surveys, it is actually worth my time. To be honest, some of the long surveys are also entertaining because they will let you watch new advertisements that will be released.
Yes you are right on this and its our attitude which will tell if we are comfortable or not and I have seen you doing pretty well with answering surveys and that's helping you.

Kei

Credits
I do not mind answering long surveys as long as I'll be paid for my effort in the end. I have the patience for it but I don't want to be disappointed at the end of it. Recently, I took one and after long minutes of answering, they came up with an error message. It was quite disappointing.

D

Deleted member 108

I don't really mind answering long surveys even when they take more than 45 minutes. Since I started with all this I have gained new knowledge about a lot.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't really mind answering long surveys even when they take more than 45 minutes. Since I started with all this I have gained new knowledge about a lot.

It does help but the biggest problem I face while answering long surveys is I feel like they are taking way long and I can earn more if I rush the survey and complete it soon and that helps me get disqualified.

Gabbar

Credits
I'm okay with answering surveys which are like from 5-10 mins but I think we should try to improve as these long surveys sometimes pay us even more then a dollar and most of the times it's our total online earning for a day.

Junrose123

Credits
I'm okay with answering surveys which are like from 5-10 mins but I think we should try to improve as these long surveys sometimes pay us even more then a dollar and most of the times it's our total online earning for a day.
Yes that is right, there are some surveys that offer a great pay for just doing it in less than an hour. I think long surveys will just take some time to finish but it is worth it.

Gabbar

Credits
I read in comments in a different thread here that one of our member managed to earn 35+ dollars from surveys and that was her first earning and made her believe that she can earn money online.

bendahara

Credits
As long as they are interesting, I have the time and they do not cut off in the middle of the survey telling me that I do not qualify at the 80% mark or more, I will be more than happy to do it

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes the only problem in taking some surveys is that there is an error that happens in the middle of the survey that is why most of the time I am not able to finish it. They would sometimes say that you already done answering such survey even though it was my first time.

Gabbar

Credits
If we can expect the survey to pay us then we can answer it for a longer duration but I always believe that it will cut me in the middle of the survey and this happens quite a lot and this is why I am never comfortable on surveys.