The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Are You Concerned with Privacy on Facebook?

Gabbar

Credits
I think most of us are on Facebook and like to stay in touch with our friends with the help of Facebook but from some time there are many incidents and news which are making it tough for us to trust Facebook as Facebook has been warned for selling our Private data and that's why I have seen many already left Facebook or they are sharing very limited things.

What About you? Are You Concerned with Privacy on Facebook? Please share.

Credits
I rarely post on my Facebook page and I have very scanty information on my page. I know they are so many fraudsters on there apart from Face book itself stealing and selling our data. I don't share an important information on my page.

Gabbar

Credits
Even I don't post but I heard even what we share in private messages isn't safe. I am not that bothered but it still feels bad if our messages and private chat are not safe on Facebook.

a_jerobon

Credits
I think most of us are on Facebook and like to stay in touch with our friends with the help of Facebook but from some time there are many incidents and news which are making it tough for us to trust Facebook as Facebook has been warned for selling our Private data and that's why I have seen many already left Facebook or they are sharing very limited things.

What About you? Are You Concerned with Privacy on Facebook? Please share.
Yes I am concerned with privacy on Facebook. I only post the those things that are not private. I also limit the kinds of photos that I post and the accounts that I use there.

Gabbar

Credits
I think its important as well. I don't remember when I posted Intentionally on Facebook and only posting things which I need to, to complete the tasks of earnings websites.

earnmaster

Credits
with recent developments i am very concerned about privacy in facebook. don't know how my account will be used to make any crime or things like that.

Credits
With the fast movement of technology,, many teens nowadays have accounts on Facebook and no one regulates what they should or should not see..for me i don't support privacy for the benefit of their parents monitoring what their kids post on Facebook so they should teach their kids good values

chameli

Credits
I am concerned with privacy on facebook. Therefore, I have diaabled the option that says allow search engines to find you. I also have enabled an option that makes me discovered only by friends. If a person is not my friend, he cannot see my account.

Gabbar

Credits
I am concerned but I am not doing anything for that. But I have stopped posting much on Fb and only post casual posts and nothing personal.

chameli

Credits
Sometime the data breach on facebook made a big headline in the media. Itb was reported that Facebok released the users' data to Cambridge Analytica. This kind of data breach invades our privacy.

overcast

Credits
I am concerned for sure. Lot of left wing pages and the propaganda is being pushed through the facebook. And that is how many of them are attacking religious people. And this is being going on over and over. So that can be another thing to consider if you plan on thinking about privacy.

Gabbar

Credits
I know many that are more concerned and for that reason they don't like to be on Facebook. They prefer to be on Whatsapp or try any other such app or completely avoid being on any such app but I like to be on these websites and share when I want.
Post automatically merged:

I know many that are more concerned and for that reason they don't like to be on Facebook. They prefer to be on Whatsapp or try any other such app or completely avoid being on any such app but I like to be on these websites and share when I want.