The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Are You earning From Blogging?

Gabbar

Credits
I am sure most are aware of what Blogging is and how much they can earn from their Blogs, But they need to update their blogs from time to time and should try to drive more traffic to their blogs and find more ways to attract as this is the way with which they can earn from it.

So, I like to know, Are you earning from Blogging? Please share.

Credits
I had a blog,and was working on it for more months,even a year,but had not so much success.At least I gave it a try,and learnt what blogging means.Anyway I abandoned blogging and searched for other earning opportunities.

D

Deleted member 62

I have a blog but not making money from it,I need to revive the urge to start writing again put it on a pause for a while now and it has been that way. Earning from blogging is a good way of making passive income especially if one has the needed traffic.

Gabbar

Credits
I am seeing and hearing that most of those who are working online have Blogs but they are unable to make money from it. I feel you should check with some online expert who can help you earn money from Blogging.

Credits
Well,you might be right about it,who wants to start a serious business with his blog or website.Though hiring a SEO expert might be very expensive,and not everybody can afford it.That is why many bloggers are learning themselves SEO,to bring success to their blog.

Gabbar

Credits
I think it would be a one time investment and I am sure we can at least try doing it seeing the positives which we can get out of that but sadly its not easy for anyone to invest that amount that's why they fail miserably.

Credits
I think only online shopping website owners can afford themselves to hire professionals to do proper SEO and bring their websites in the first page of the search engine,so there will be bigger profit from it.

Credits
No I'm not earning money from blogging,I don't just have the time for it now.Blogging needs some time and concentration to really get it running appropriately. I don't like abandoning a project half way, so it better I don't even start it.Will owned one soon when I'm ready.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not a blogger but I know many that are making good money from Blogging. Its not a easy task and you really need to be active and try to attract more traffic to your blog and keep it updated at all times.

johnywalker

Credits
I do not have my own self hosted blog, however, I am publishing on a writing site and making money from my writings. I do not have any intention to start a blog. I am planning for an ecommerce site. However, I might have a blog on my ecommerce site.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't have a blog so I cannot earn from blogging. But I am positive that I'll have a blog sometime soon and will work hard to make money from it. I have friends who guide me.

chameli

Credits
Yes, my blog generates revenue, however, it takes 4-5 months to reach the payout threshold. I am earning with only one ad networks and I am thinking to use a few more to maximize my earning.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes, my blog generates revenue, however, it takes 4-5 months to reach the payout threshold. I am earning with only one ad networks and I am thinking to use a few more to maximize my earning.
How much is the threshold by the way? Is your blog about parenting or something else? What are the other ways you are trying to promote it?

chameli

Credits
I use adsense and you need to earn at least $100 to receive payment. I have a blog on parenting niche. I get around 5k monthly traffic. Most of my traffic come from social media and there is also search traffic,

Gabbar

Credits
I use adsense and you need to earn at least $100 to receive payment. I have a blog on parenting niche. I get around 5k monthly traffic. Most of my traffic come from social media and there is also search traffic,
That sounds good and I'm sure you are doing well and will do great in time to come as well.

I'll try to have an website or blog sometime.

chameli

Credits
That sounds good and I'm sure you are doing well and will do great in time to come as well.

I'll try to have an website or blog sometime.
While not everyone can earn from blogs, however, having a self hosted blog builds your online reputation. It is always better to say I am a blogger and I blog at ... than I am a forum poster and I post on ... Owning a blog gives you an identity.

overcast

Credits
As of now extremely low earning. For example my blog which I have started continuing last year. I have not made much money with it. I may consider running the blog in near future. But as of now it seems to be getting very low traffic. That needs to be changed to make money.