The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Are You Good At Getting Referrals?

Gabbar

Credits
I think its a skill to get more referrals under your name and it does make us feel good if we have build our down line and have many which have joined under our referral.

With the Blessings of God, I am good at getting referrals and this helps us in earning more as well. I have seen websites staring referral contests and we can earn good rewards winning those contests.

What are your views about it? Are You Good At Getting Referrals? Please share.

arunima25

Credits
I am new to this online earning. Earlier I was confined to writing articles. Now I have got on to forum posting and online surveys. I have come to these sites through referral of some friends and fellow members. I have still not tried my skill at it and the idea also does not come to my mind.

Meryemm

Credits
I don't like to ask people to join a website just because I'm there, and even if they like it there I wouldn't tell them to mention me as a referral, only if they asked for my links.

Gabbar

Credits
@Meryemm @arunima25 I feel if we are doing well on a website than its our duty to at least ask our friends, if they like to join the website and earn from it.

We all are different but I actually love to work on my referrals and this keeps my profile attractive.

Meryemm

Credits
@Meryemm @arunima25 I feel if we are doing well on a website than its our duty to at least ask our friends, if they like to join the website and earn from it.

We all are different but I actually love to work on my referrals and this keeps my profile attractive.
I would only allow them to use my referral link if they're actually willing to contribute to the community. It means nothing to have a lot of referrals that are inactive, it would only show that that person is looking for a big number displayed next to his name with no real intention of improving the website. Especially with forums. They don't need members who only sign up and never log in.

D

Deleted member 62

This is one area I'm trying to be good at,because of the bonuses that come with it,I'm yet to really know how to get people to really join sites.Most I meet complain about the pay of the site than joining.

Gabbar

Credits
I think for that you need to discuss with your friends and other members but you seems very shy of chatting with those with whom you are working from many months as not everyone will join from your referral and you need to find more people.

D

Deleted member 62

Well, if you say so but I'm not shy as you said, maybe it just not my thing or maybe if the pay rate was a lot better, you know people feel it a waste of time working on low paying tasks

Credits
I got couple of referrals to my ptc sites,when I was active on those type of sites.I used to promote my referral links on traffic exchange sites to get direct referrals to my sites.

Gabbar

Credits
I tried to get referrals on Ayuwage but seems like their referral system is not working as I am not earning anything from my referral and they have updated that their referral system is working and is updated.

moh254

Credits
I am not good. Have tried several times posting my link in social media platforms but seems like people from my region don't like online jobs. I only have two referrals so far in ETB ad that's only because I was the first person to discover the site.

ahmedo24

Credits
Referrals easily boost one's earning in a site but the challenge is not getting lots of referrals but how do you make them active. I don't bother much on getting referrals and whenever I get any I ensure the person will be active.

Gabbar

Credits
@moh254 That's still good but you should try to ask your friends to join the website and with that, they can earn money online. We need to ask our friends if we want to get referrals and cannot expect to see them ask for our referral before joining.

Credits
It is really a good idea,if you have friends,who are interested in money making opportunities online,to recommend them your better earning sites,it would be good for you and for them as well.

Gabbar

Credits
I like to have referrals and we can post in deal section to get more referrals as well, This does help many a times and we can earn from referrals as well.

Credits
There is no guarantee that your referrals will be active ,who have signed up under you,but you can promise them some cashback if they are active on your site.This thing can motivate them to be more active on your site.

Gabbar

Credits
I am still trying to get referral for this website but sadly new members are not allowed and hope we can soon start accepting new members as well.

Junrose123

Credits
I could honestly say that I am not good at referrals since I cannot manage to recruit a lot of people to join a particular site. How I wish I could be good at referrals so that I could earn more from my online sites.