The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Are you on LinkedIn?

arunima25

Credits
LinkedIn is a social media platform but is more confined to professionalism. I am there for few years now but now a days I am not so active. My husband is active there and he feels that it is the best way to stay connected to your professional circle. he has benefited a lot from it. He got good job offers through it and it has also helped him a lot to bring a lot of traffic to his blogs on technical stuff. He is not on Facebook and all his promotion of his website is through LinkedIn only.
Are you there? What is your experience with it?

Junrose123

Credits
I have a LinkedIn account but then I am not really familiar on how to use it since I was only required to have that when I was joining a certain bitcoin sites before. I am interested to know more about it since I believe it can helps me a lot in the future.

arunima25

Credits
I have not accessed it since few months. But I think it is quite easy to understand like any other social networking sites. Being there more frequently would help you understand it better. You can make professional network there and can promote your business or products. It is also a good way to get noticed by people and they might approach you if they find a job suitable for you. I got one of my regular client for article writing from there.

Kei

Credits
I have an account there but it isn't active. Yes it is a social site but like you said, it is more of a professional aspect. Many job opportunities for people have come from there. It keeps you abreast in your related field and I think that is good. I keep getting mails everyday from the site. I'll check it out soon.

Gabbar

Credits
Of course like all I also have an account with Linkedin but I'm not much active on it. It's better for professionals and as you said they can get many job offers and learn a lot from their experience then to waste time on Facebook.

Junrose123

Credits
I am trying to understand LinkedIn because I heard that many people are making a great penny on that. I was active on it last month but now I was not able to visit in the site due to my limited time.

arunima25

Credits
I am trying to understand LinkedIn because I heard that many people are making a great penny on that. I was active on it last month but now I was not able to visit in the site due to my limited time.
As far as I know the site does not pay an there is no way that you can earn directly by being active there. But indirectly it might help you to promote your professional skills and attract job market. It can also help you to promote your business or blogs etc. So there is definitely an indirect boost to your earning. But I am not sure of anyways to earn by being active there.

Junrose123

Credits
As far as I know the site does not pay an there is no way that you can earn directly by being active there. But indirectly it might help you to promote your professional skills and attract job market. It can also help you to promote your business or blogs etc. So there is definitely an indirect boost to your earning. But I am not sure of anyways to earn by being active there.
Thanks for enlightining me since I just came across such sites at the internet and I do not have much time to be in that site since it does not have my interest. I will really take your idea into consideration for future used.

Gabbar

Credits
If you are a professional than you need to join Linkedin and create your contacts with persons in the same field and it can help you learn more and even get job offers, I have seen this happen with many and they are taking full advantage of it.

Junrose123

Credits
If you are a professional than you need to join Linkedin and create your contacts with persons in the same field and it can help you learn more and even get job offers, I have seen this happen with many and they are taking full advantage of it.
Yes I just recently checked my LinkedIn account and I saw a lot of people who are professionals and asking to add them on my account. I think I am starting to be interested in the site since I can get ideas about my profession.

chameli

Credits
I have an account on LinkedIn. I joined this site because I was told that this social media is for professional and you can build professional connection by using LinkedIn. I am not sure but I think I have around 100 people on my connection. They say you can find jobs and working opportunities, however, I never have had that luck.

Gabbar

Credits
I have an account but I don't check it regularly and sometimes I felt bored looking at it lol, although its a nice place to stay in touch with professionals.