The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Are You satisfied with Your Current Skills for earning online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we all have some skills and that's the reason, we are able to earn money online as well. We do have skills but we need to keep learning more and should try to sharpen and polish our skills so that we can get better on our skills and can adopt more skills which can really help us feel good and productive.

What are your views on it? Are You satisfied with Your Current Skills for earning online? Please share.

D

Deleted member 62

I have no marketable skill, for now, that is why I'm trying to acquire one before the year ends.I need to start the new year on a better lane and see how I can earn well from online sites.it will really be worthwhile if I can earn handsomely online.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we all should plan better in terms of our earning as for the matter, I am spending a lot of time online but I am unable to earn as compared to time I am spending and I can earn more offline, So I need to make a move as well.

chameli

Credits
I am not satisfied with my current skills. I have a blog and learned how to create a blog and manage the blog through youtube videos. I have limited skills, I want to enhance my skills by learning programing. I also want to learn more about internet marketing.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we cannot feel satisfied with what we have and what we have earned and learned as daily new things are developing and we need to keep learning.

moh254

Credits
Many a times we usually don't have any other way out but to appreciate what we have at hand. Am have writing skills and I believe that they're enough for me.

Gabbar

Credits
I think there can be many skills that we need to learn in life and these can help us feel better. We can learn these skills and can make more money as well.

Junrose123

Credits
I am not satisfied now with my current skills since I am still earning low, I feel like there is still some improvements and learning that I should make on myself.

Gabbar

Credits
We cannot feel satisfied and should keep going and learning new things. it will help us to do better and we can stay up with all.

Junrose123

Credits
Everyday I like to learn some new knowledge and skills that I can be used for future improvements since we need to improve our self to have a better opportunities.

Gabbar

Credits
This is so good to know and it helps us in keep going and feeling confident at the same time. We can learn even smaller things and it does help. If we feel satisfied than it will be our downfall.

Junrose123

Credits
We really need to improve and increase our learning skills if we want to have a better earnings online because working online is becoming tougher if we don't have the required skill to work on.

Thakur

Credits
No I am not satisfied with my current skills. I would be doing so much better if I had the right skills but I can always learn.

johnywalker

Credits
The skills I have cannot make me earn a lot of money online. Well, my skills have given me a decent paying job offline, however, the same skills do not pay me well online. IN order to earn better, I need to have better skills. Therefore, I am thinking to enhance my skills by attending short term courses.

Junrose123

Credits
I am still longing for more updates and improvements on my current skills since we must cope withe the changes that we are experiencing now because if not we will be left hanging on the ground.

Gabbar

Credits
No I am not satisfied with my current skills. I would be doing so much better if I had the right skills but I can always learn.
I can imagine that and we cannot sit Idle and think that we are satisfied with our skills. We can never feel that as daily new updates being done and we should learn from these.

Junrose123

Credits
I think it is very important to enroll ourselves from learning courses since it can easily boost and improve our skills than doing it on our own.

chameli

Credits
I am a teacher and I am skilled at teaching. After completing my education, I attended teaching practice course and got a teaching license. Therefore I am a sklled teacher. However, I also work as content provider virtually and I am not satisfed with my content development skill. I want to spend more time in learning how to write a killer content.

Junrose123

Credits
Well having a great sills is really an advantage because we are able to be paid more due to that and give us more opportunities to earn some money.

Gabbar

Credits
I am a teacher and I am skilled at teaching. After completing my education, I attended teaching practice course and got a teaching license. Therefore I am a sklled teacher. However, I also work as content provider virtually and I am not satisfed with my content development skill. I want to spend more time in learning how to write a killer content.

You are right on that. We all need to improve on our skills and cannot feel satisfied as world is moving at a brisk pace

Status
Not open for further replies.