The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Are you satisfied with your Online earnings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbar

Credits
I am sure most aren't as money is one thing which is never enough and we all like to have more and more as most feel comfortable when they at least have more than the required earnings and then they can relax and can concentrate on other works properly and In a way this helps us do better at other important things as well.

of course, I am not satisfied as I expect to do much better and have high standards when it comes to online earnings.

What about you? Are you satisfied with your Online earnings? Please share.

D

Deleted member 62

I'm not yet there so as such I'm not satisfied with my earning. I make below $5 daily from the sites I work on and sometimes I become bored and don't work for days, so No I'm not doing good. Hope to strive and do better all the same.

moh254

Credits
Money has never been even enough. But then am very satisfied with the little I get which is at least $30 each month. If i could get some extr skills like blogging then am very sure my earnings could boost a way too much.

Gabbar

Credits
Wow around $5 daily is a great amount and I would love to know on which websites you are working and able to earn this amount as It looks impossible for me to earn even $2 a day on continuos basis.

Credits
What can I say about it? I am satisfied with my earnings online, I like being active in paid to post forums, though I would like to earn more and more every month. I would like to develop and earn even 1,000 USD per month, but this takes time and more work.

D

Deleted member 62

@Gabbar if you were referring to me which I believe I said I make below $5 which does not even come close to $5 daily because I work mostly on low paying sites which I know.one can do better with good skills online and without that we will keep making pennies.

Credits
Absolutely agree.If we have more free time,it would be good to work on our skills,to earn more online some day.Though even if I would have some special skills,I would be active in paid to post forums,because I like this type of activity.

Gabbar

Credits
I need to learn tricks to earn well and that to on continuous basis as I am able to earn well at Intervals but sometimes its tough and sometimes I don't even manage to earn a dollar a day.

Credits
I think I have to work on my writing skills more,so I can try my luck on different freelancing sites.If I could make a name of myself I could get regular clients and become full time freelancer.

Gabbar

Credits
We all can do better if we can work on our writing skills as their are many websites which pays really well to us for writing Articles and some are even earning 100 dollars per month from them.

ahmedo24

Credits
Our target keeps increasing as we get more exposure about the earning opportunities online, initially I only earn $10 monthly and I was a bit happy and as time goes on I became more exposed that I can earn minimum of $40 monthly and I am optimistic to do better.

Gabbar

Credits
We really need to move on and this helps us to earn more and even if we are unable to do well on the website, we should try to look for other opportunities as there are many other ways to earn as well.

moh254

Credits
I think I have to work on my writing skills more,so I can try my luck on different freelancing sites.If I could make a name of myself I could get regular clients and become full time freelancer.
In fact freelancing pays really a lot of cash and if your work is really good then you can get many clients. The main problem is getting clients in fact academic research writing pays so well.

Gabbar

Credits
There is more competition but there is a lot of work as well and that's why still there is room for many more Bloggers and we can try to do better with that.

Credits
There are millions of blogs abandoned online,as I have read.I think among them is my blog or my blogs as well:)I have tried my luck there,but after spending much time there,I considered is better to spend elsewhere my time,on earning sites.

moh254

Credits
We all can do better if we can work on our writing skills as their are many websites which pays really well to us for writing Articles and some are even earning 100 dollars per month from them.
The major crucial thing when it comes to writing articles is creativity, think of something extra ordinary. Come up a topic that can get people's attention. Also check on your vocabulary and grammar. With all these, we surely can make good cash.

Credits
As a freelancer, it is good to have your own writing style. It is recommended to work on your writing style and learn from other freelancers, because there is a huge competition in this field, and you have to work hard to make a name of yourself as a freelancer.

Gabbar

Credits
I was never satisfied and have never been able to earn even half of the expecting earnings as I am spending quite a lot of time online, reason being, I am not skilled and it takes more time to earn when you are not skilled.

anorona

Credits
Honestly, my earning rate online is not as high as I want it to be, but still I am thankful that I am able to earn with very easy tasks online. I can tell that for the last 2 months, I
am satisfied with the earnings that I received online.

Kei

Credits
I am content with how much I earn online but I'm not satisfied. Everyday I try to learn more and improve my skills so that I can unlock better paying jobs online. There was a time I was earning 5 dollars a month but now I can earn $50 a month. Constant improvement does the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.