The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Asia Cup 2018 (Cricket)

Kehsiba

Credits
The Asia Cup is played between six teams India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Hong Kong. This year Asia cup is currently going on and the preliminary rounds are going to over.
In this Asia cup 2018 Srilanka and Hong Kong have been eliminated already.

The India and Pakistan both having an equalchance of winning. It seems Bangladesh is a little bit tricky this year. Let's see what is going to happen.

arunima25

Credits
Pakistan seemed like a weak side in yesterday's match. Though it is too early to dismiss them but I feel that Bangladesh seems to have a better chance than them. As far as India is concerned they are strong team. They should just not let yesterday's victory over Pakistan get into their head. I would like Pakistan to come back as a strong team as it used to be.

Kehsiba

Credits
Pakistan seemed like a weak side in yesterday's match. Though it is too early to dismiss them but I feel that Bangladesh seems to have a better chance than them. As far as India is concerned they are strong team. They should just not let yesterday's victory over Pakistan get into their head. I would like Pakistan to come back as a strong team as it used to be.
We can't predict the performance of Pakistan from one match. Last time during the league matches India had Won against Pakistan but on the final pakistan had won.

arunima25

Credits
Things are always unpredictable in sports. The show on the day decides the fate for the day. But I feel that Pakistan team gave away the match yesterday without much fight. And I am also scared that all these hypes and praises get into the head of Indian team. Hope they stay grounded and play their best. Bangladesh definitely shows a lot of improvement as a team.

Gabbar

Credits
Things are always unpredictable in sports. The show on the day decides the fate for the day. But I feel that Pakistan team gave away the match yesterday without much fight. And I am also scared that all these hypes and praises get into the head of Indian team. Hope they stay grounded and play their best. Bangladesh definitely shows a lot of improvement as a team.
Glad to see ladies participate in cricket as well LOL. I don't see Pakistan as weak and they are more stronger on Paper and actually same thing happened in previous Champions trophy where India easily defeated them in the round robin stage and then was defeated very badly by Pakistan in the finals and I think history can repeat itself.

Kehsiba

Credits
Glad to see ladies participate in cricket as well LOL. I don't see Pakistan as weak and they are more stronger on Paper and actually same thing happened in previous Champions trophy where India easily defeated them in the round robin stage and then was defeated very badly by Pakistan in the finals and I think history can repeat itself.
I hope the same thing won't happen now. Also this time there is an equal chance for Afghanistan to play final.

Gabbar

Credits
@Kehsiba This is getting more and more excited and still we cannot figure out who will play the finals. Two games today and two games on Sunday will clear the picture a bit and I'm loving this competition.

Kehsiba

Credits
@Kehsiba This is getting more and more excited and still we cannot figure out who will play the finals. Two games today and two games on Sunday will clear the picture a bit and I'm loving this competition.
This time the pattern has also been changed. I think this would be the right pattern to choose the champions.

Gabbar

Credits
I cannot comment on the pattern and I'm not sure if this is a good patten and they revised the schedule just day before yesterday and finalized the matches of top four teams even before checking the results of the yesterday's game.

Kehsiba

Credits
I cannot comment on the pattern and I'm not sure if this is a good patten and they revised the schedule just day before yesterday and finalized the matches of top four teams even before checking the results of the yesterday's game.
The Next Year World cup pattern has also been changed. The pattern is similar to IPL and not like Group A and Group B format,

Gabbar

Credits
I haven't checked that but if you are saying then I'll check it and will update but I don't find this Asia cup schedule as it's tiring for players and now Bangladesh needs to travel to different ground and meet India today.

Kehsiba

Credits
I haven't checked that but if you are saying then I'll check it and will update but I don't find this Asia cup schedule as it's tiring for players and now Bangladesh needs to travel to different ground and meet India today.
Yeah a discussion has been made on recovery time in a local channel in my state. Players don't have enough time to recover. They can take ice bath and massages to gain power and they are playing in extreme heat.

Gabbar

Credits
This is the reason that matches are starting at least with the delay of one hour at 3.30 PM which is too late for a day and night Encounter but still I feel contests like that should be more encouraged and should be played at least one in 2 years time.

Kehsiba

Credits
This is the reason that matches are starting at least with the delay of one hour at 3.30 PM which is too late for a day and night Encounter but still I feel contests like that should be more encouraged and should be played at least one in 2 years time.
I hope today we can expect a thriller. Currently, India's batting line-up is a little bit weak so we can expect a thriller today. India should bat first today because would be difficult without Virat Kohli.

Gabbar

Credits
We should include KL Rahul in Place of Dinesh Karthik and try to put Manish pandey as 12th man as he's a great Fielder but he need to wait for this place.

arunima25

Credits
I am big time sports enthusiast. I was my school sports captain. I have played Kho Kho at Interstate school level. I used to participate in all athletic events in my apartment but after one surgery few years back I am not advised to do so. I used to follow Cricket, Football, Hockey and Badminton very closely. But now I am out of touch with so many other chores but still accompany the other sports enthusiast like my husband and my elder daughter to watch them on TV. My elder daughter plays basket ball for her school team and is the only girl in all Boys team for football.

Gabbar

Credits
I am big time sports enthusiast. I was my school sports captain. I have played Kho Kho at Interstate school level. I used to participate in all athletic events in my apartment but after one surgery few years back I am not advised to do so. I used to follow Cricket, Football, Hockey and Badminton very closely. But now I am out of touch with so many other chores but still accompany the other sports enthusiast like my husband and my elder daughter to watch them on TV. My elder daughter plays basket ball for her school team and is the only girl in all Boys team for football.
Wow that's very nice to know.

Back to Topic. I think today will be a very tough competition between India and Bangladesh. India is more confident now after beating Pakistan but this can work against them and Bangladesh would be feeling a bit down but would be willing to give a tough fight to India and it would be Interesting to see how two other Neighbors Pakistan and Afghanistan play each other in Asia cup Super 4 stage.

Kehsiba

Credits
Wow that's very nice to know.

Back to Topic. I think today will be a very tough competition between India and Bangladesh. India is more confident now after beating Pakistan but this can work against them and Bangladesh would be feeling a bit down but would be willing to give a tough fight to India and it would be Interesting to see how two other Neighbors Pakistan and Afghanistan play each other in Asia cup Super 4 stage.
In today's match, India should bat first if they get a chance. All Bangladeshi players would be tired after playing yesterday's match.