Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ NEW ] ATICLIXER.COM REVIEWS LEGIT OR SCAM

Pradhan

Credits
Make your future better with Aticlixer.
This is a dedicated community. We can join here. It is free for all.
We can earn cash online by viewing ads and ref other.

FREE SIGN UP:http://www.aticlixer.com/?ref=Pradhan

MEMBER BENEFITS:
*Earn from home.
*Unlimited Income.
*Huge offers and contest, Promotions.
*Earn up to $0.04 per click.
*Earn up to $0.02 per click from your referral.
* Trusted Admin.

CASH OUT:

You can make withdrawals by Payza, Perfect money, Payeer, Bitcoin, Solidtrustpay etc.
Payment will be processed within 24 Hours.
You minimum cash out $4

Attachments

Gabbar

Credits
I heard about this website earlier as well and it looks like a legit website with a very responsive support system. Hope you can get paid from the website soon.

Pradhan

Credits
I heard about this website earlier as well and it looks like a legit website with a very responsive support system. Hope you can get paid from the website soon.
This site is very good. Admin is very friendly here. But the ads on this site take a little more time to load than other sites. Yet the site is very good considering all aspects.

Gabbar

Credits
I Just came to know about many complaints about this website. Most members are complaining that they are not paying and In case you are working on the website then you should be careful about it. I suggest you to not to waste much time on this website.

Pradhan

Credits
I Just came to know about many complaints about this website. Most members are complaining that they are not paying and In case you are working on the website then you should be careful about it. I suggest you to not to waste much time on this website.
I am not regular here right now. They have another site. They gave payment them regularly. I do not know about this matter. But I am trying to know more information about this site. Thanks for your feedback.

Pradhan

Credits
You need to check, I have heard complaints about both their websites and don't know if they are paying or have left paying from some time.
I consider your views consciously. I have no enough balance at moment. So I cannot verify to self. But I think it should be discarded here.

Gabbar

Credits
I cannot ask you to stop working on it but I have shared what I have experienced, you can look at other PTC websites and when you see someone getting paid from this, you can start again.

ahmedo24

Credits
I just checked the site and I discovered they are still paying till date especially through payeer method, you guys should try to check out the front page of the site to verify this

Gabbar

Credits
I don't think we can trust the information provided on the homepage of the website, and a website can post the names randomly. @Pradhan It's your wish to continue working on the website. Good luck.