[ SCAM ] Awumoney.win : Scam or Legit?

Heatman

Credits
I recently got introduced into this site http://awumoney.win which is an ad viewing pay site that promises to pay 10 cent on a single view of ads on the site. I took time to study the site and look for some reviews on it in order to be sure if it's legit or a scam.

From my research, l was able to discover that the site promises and credit fast money to your account on the site but not going to likely allow you to cash out the money by giving you impossible task to meet up before you will be able to take your fund.

Firstly, they wouldn't give you all the facts on how much you would reach before you can cash because their minimum cash out for beginners is $150. Secondly, they won't tell you about getting referrals until you get the $150 and once you reach that threshold, they will tell you that you will need to get 40 referral before you can cash out.

Now, getting 40 referral isn't easy at all, so they offer to sell you referrals in order to get paid and they only use bitcoin or bitcoin cash to receive, which is a way to mask whoever you are sending money to.

There are no much good testimonies that look real on the site and their support doesn't respond. All these serves as a red flag in my opinion that Awumoney.win is a scam site. Be careful with it.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I recently got introduced into this site http://awumoney.win which is an ad viewing pay site that promises to pay 10 cent on a single view of ads on the site. I took time to study the site and look for some reviews on it in order to be sure if it's legit or a scam.

From my research, l was able to discover that the site promises and credit fast money to your account on the site but not going to likely allow you to cash out the money by giving you impossible task to meet up before you will be able to take your fund.

Firstly, they wouldn't give you all the facts on how much you would reach before you can cash because their minimum cash out for beginners is $150. Secondly, they won't tell you about getting referrals until you get the $150 and once you reach that threshold, they will tell you that you will need to get 40 referral before you can cash out.

Now, getting 40 referral isn't easy at all, so they offer to sell you referrals in order to get paid and they only use bitcoin or bitcoin cash to receive, which is a way to mask whoever you are sending money to.

There are no much good testimonies that look real on the site and their support doesn't respond. All these serves as a red flag in my opinion that Awumoney.win is a scam site. Be careful with it.
Just by looking at the name of the domain, then I would say that alone is a red flag for sure, and I have seen some really stupid domain names over the years, and the fact their extension is dot.win is another red flag, and since they just registered the domain this month, more red flags, however, none of this means that this is a scam site, but you never know, and it could very well turn out to be a scam site, so always use caution.

Domain:
awumoney.win

Registrar:
NameCheap, Inc.

Registration Date:
2018-05-12

Expiration Date:
2019-05-12

Updated Date:
2018-05-17

clientTransferProhibited

Name Servers:
drew.ns.cloudflare.com
amber.ns.cloudflare.com

Kieranlewix

Credits

This site is just a sister-site of the one I had posted recently; http://ovamoney.win. which was basically a site that was set up to look for people willing to buy bitcoins. At first, it masked itself as an ad viewing gig that promised to pay once you reached 30 referrals. After accumulating 30 referrals, which was very difficult, I tried to withdraw my $150. They then instructed that I get 40 more referrals. I struggled and sent my referral link to my entire contact list, via WhatsApp. In a couple of weeks, I had again gotten 40 more people to sign up. That's when I was redirected to a sort of broker site where the business that was being transacted was sale of bitcoins. Finally, the long con had come to an end and had wasted a lot of my time.

Heatman

Credits
Just by looking at the name of the domain, then I would say that alone is a red flag for sure, and I have seen some really stupid domain names over the years, and the fact their extension is dot.win is another red flag, and since they just registered the domain this month, more red flags, however, none of this means that this is a scam site, but you never know, and it could very well turn out to be a scam site, so always use caution.

Domain:
awumoney.win

Registrar:
NameCheap, Inc.

Registration Date:
2018-05-12

Expiration Date:
2019-05-12

Updated Date:
2018-05-17

clientTransferProhibited

Name Servers:
drew.ns.cloudflare.com
amber.ns.cloudflare.com
Just like you pointed out that there a lot of red flags with the site with the domain name. It's a new domain and I'm sure it's going to take a while before it would be determined if it's going to categorically labeled a scam or not.

But looking at the conditions being required by the site to meet before being paid, it seems to be far fetched because it's definitely going to be hard to meet them. So therefore, working with the fear of not getting paid is a huge concern.

Heatman

Credits
This site is just a sister-site of the one I had posted recently; http://ovamoney.win. which was basically a site that was set up to look for people willing to buy bitcoins. At first, it masked itself as an ad viewing gig that promised to pay once you reached 30 referrals. After accumulating 30 referrals, which was very difficult, I tried to withdraw my $150. They then instructed that I get 40 more referrals. I struggled and sent my referral link to my entire contact list, via WhatsApp. In a couple of weeks, I had again gotten 40 more people to sign up. That's when I was redirected to a sort of broker site where the business that was being transacted was sale of bitcoins. Finally, the long con had come to an end and had wasted a lot of my time.
Haha, that is one horrible experience. After getting 70 referral with all the stress and time wasted, it all boiled down to being about buying Bitcoin. Instead of coming out open to advertise what they are selling, if one takes interest in it, then the individual would buy. But when they make a mess of everything by giving false information and misleading people, it all ends in giving the site a bad review.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
You should do what @Heatman has done, create your own thread, and give them a review. If you click on the following link, then you will see his review has already indexed at #1 on google, and people love giving reviews, and they certainly do index, just make sure it is an honest review.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Awumoney.win+:+Scam+or+Legit?&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS797US797&oq=Awumoney.win+:+Scam+or+Legit?&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You want to create your own post, something like:

[Scam] <-Prefix
Title: Ovamoney.win Scam or Legit?

Then provide your honest review.

It does appear that they are scam sites, not only are they listed on other scam site reviews, they say they pay for viewing ads, and this is something similar to PTC advertising, these ads never work, because people are just after the money, and generally do not care about what ads are showing, and I suspect there are some honest PTC sites, but for the most part, PTC or bux sites are considered scams, and if the bux site can not find advertisers to pay people for clicking on ads, then the site continues the scam or the site runs out of money, and ultimately the site ends up shutting down.

This appears to be a network of scam sites, here is another:
Scam or Legit? otomoney.win

Last edited:

Heatman

Credits
You should do what @Heatman has done, create your own thread, and give them a review. If you click on the following link, then you will see his review has already indexed at #1 on google, and people love giving reviews, and they certainly do index, just make sure it is an honest review.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Awumoney.win+:+Scam+or+Legit?&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS797US797&oq=Awumoney.win+:+Scam+or+Legit?&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You want to create your own post, something like:

[Scam] <-Prefix
Title: Ovamoney.win Scam or Legit?

Then provide your honest review.

It does appear that they are scam sites, not only are they listed on other scam site reviews, they say they pay for viewing ads, and this is something similar to PTC advertising, these ads never work, because people are just after the money, and generally do not care about what ads are showing, and I suspect there are some honest PTC sites, but for the most part, PTC or bux sites are considered scams, and if the bux site can not find advertisers to pay people for clicking on ads, then the site continues the scam or the site runs out of money, and ultimately the site ends up shutting down.

This appears to be a network of scam sites, here is another:
Scam or Legit? otomoney.win
Haha, that's nice having my review on awumoney.win already indexed at #1 on google. I'm glad to have such review done on Digital Global, it's definitely going to fetch traffic for the site once anyone try to look up reviews about the site and see the review that would route such person to the forum. I should tell myself good job this time around @DGStaff.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Haha, that's nice having my review on awumoney.win already indexed at #1 on google. I'm glad to have such review done on Digital Global, it's definitely going to fetch traffic for the site once anyone try to look up reviews about the site and see the review that would route such person to the forum. I should tell myself good job this time around @DGStaff.
That is because some keywords are easier to rank for than others. If this had been a popular high ranking site, then it would have been more difficult, and this is why I suspect that business scam reviews will rank fairly quickly because scam sites will not be very popular, so they will rank very quickly. I have also ranked Digital Global Review, this keyword may be easier to rank now, but over time, it will become more difficult to rank. I also have plans to add get paid to programs, so if you know any get paid programs, such as PTC, then you will be able to do reviews on just about any site.

Heatman

Credits
That is because some keywords are easier to rank for than others. If this had been a popular high ranking site, then it would have been more difficult, and this is why I suspect that business scam reviews will rank fairly quickly because scam sites will not be very popular, so they will rank very quickly. I have also ranked Digital Global Review, this keyword may be easier to rank now, but over time, it will become more difficult to rank. I also have plans to add get paid to programs, so if you know any get paid programs, such as PTC, then you will be able to do reviews on just about any site.
Well, it's just a start and if more efforts are being made everyone on the platform, I'm absolutely sure that we will keep getting better and better. It's true that some keywords tends to rank faster more than others, so all we got to do is look for ways to explore and exploit such keywords and get the ranking we need and keep it up. I will see what I can find about get paid program in no time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Well, it's just a start and if more efforts are being made everyone on the platform, I'm absolutely sure that we will keep getting better and better. It's true that some keywords tends to rank faster more than others, so all we got to do is look for ways to explore and exploit such keywords and get the ranking we need and keep it up. I will see what I can find about get paid program in no time.
Sure, we have to start somewhere; We do not need to exploit keywords, as long as all of us are putting forth some level of effort, then I think everything will be just fine, as getting anywhere with google as always been a long-term, and time-consuming process, and does take effort.

I have set up a new review section:

GPT Forum
Get Paid To Write
Paid Survey Reviews
PTC Site Reviews

KellyGeo

Credits
Sure, we have to start somewhere; We do not need to exploit keywords, as long as all of us are putting forth some level of effort, then I think everything will be just fine, as getting anywhere with google as always been a long-term, and time-consuming process, and does take effort.

GPT Forum
Get Paid To Write
Paid Survey Reviews
PTC Site Reviews
You are very much correct @DGStaff, we all are doing our best with the jobs we are doing already especially you in particular. I doubt if you have ever missed a day to post on the site. It's what I call committed dedication. I wish other already existing members are following your footsteps, then we are going to have multiplied efforts being invested on the site.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
You are very much correct @DGStaff, we all are doing our best with the jobs we are doing already especially you in particular. I doubt if you have ever missed a day to post on the site. It's what I call committed dedication. I wish other already existing members are following your footsteps, then we are going to have multiplied efforts being invested on the site.
I am sure I have missed a day or two, I think the other day I posted quite a bit, and it can get tiresome, and posting is not as easy as it may sound as it can be very time-consuming, and I think I was posting most of the day off and on if my memory serves me right, and if you find anything worth doing, then it will take all the commitment you have in order to achieve your future goals, sitting back, and doing nothing will not get the job done.

What we really need is more of this reviews, good or bad, as I have noticed taking more interest in this thread compared to other threads, and every time I look at the visitor list, then either a search spider or a visitor is looking at this thread, which means this is what people are looking for, and I would like to think anyone would like to be informed of a pending scam site before they invest their hard-earned dollars into buying something.

Heatman

Credits

GPT Forum
Get Paid To Write
Paid Survey Reviews
PTC Site Reviews
Good job on setting up these reviews sections. I have already checked them out and I must say that it looks great, as all one need to do is get the review on any of the sections and drop it to where it's best suited. I will see how possible it's going to be for me to write another review that touches on any of the review sections which you already created.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Good job on setting up these reviews sections. I have already checked them out and I must say that it looks great, as all one need to do is get the review on any of the sections and drop it to where it's best suited. I will see how possible it's going to be for me to write another review that touches on any of the review sections which you already created.
The one good thing about scams is that there is always a pattern, and if you find one scam, then it leads to more scam reviews, and in this case, of the scam you reported, well, I found another scam using a different domain, and it is the exact same scam, and it looks like they are just duplicating the scan on new domains, and setting them up, but it is the same scam for sure, and we all know what they are trying to do, and that is scam you out of your hard earned money before they stop getting traffic, no doubt smart people will do some type of google search, however some do not before losing their money.

https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/actmoney-win-legit-or-scam.283/

and the post I created is already ranking #2 right under the person who submitted a youtube video on the scammer. What a clever way of getting traffic, since most scams do not rank high, then this is a good way to get ranked quickly, and the forum will start getting organic traffic.

KellyGeo

Credits
I am sure I have missed a day or two, I think the other day I posted quite a bit, and it can get tiresome, and posting is not as easy as it may sound as it can be very time-consuming, and I think I was posting most of the day off and on if my memory serves me right, and if you find anything worth doing, then it will take all the commitment you have in order to achieve your future goals, sitting back, and doing nothing will not get the job done.

What we really need is more of this reviews, good or bad, as I have noticed taking more interest in this thread compared to other threads, and every time I look at the visitor list, then either a search spider or a visitor is looking at this thread, which means this is what people are looking for, and I would like to think anyone would like to be informed of a pending scam site before they invest their hard-earned dollars into buying something.
Haha, I didn't even noticed the time which you missed posting. It is as if you are ever present replying one post or creating a new content on daily basis. It's very true what you said about posting, it gets tiresome when you actually want to offer a good reply or a new content. It's actually why some people fail along the way in trying to keep up with commenting on daily basis which leads to low quality post from them.

It's nice to hear that such review done by @Heatman is exactly what people are looking for, so I would say good job to him, he has done a good work on behalf of the forum. We all need to offer such services to the forum as well. So let me see what I can come up with.

Heatman

Credits
Haha, I didn't even noticed the time which you missed posting. It is as if you are ever present replying one post or creating a new content on daily basis. It's very true what you said about posting, it gets tiresome when you actually want to offer a good reply or a new content. It's actually why some people fail along the way in trying to keep up with commenting on daily basis which leads to low quality post from them.

It's nice to hear that such review done by @Heatman is exactly what people are looking for, so I would say good job to him, he has done a good work on behalf of the forum. We all need to offer such services to the forum as well. So let me see what I can come up with.
I was really impressed to see the review rank #1 on Google just a day after it was made and also hearing that it's getting lots of visitors reading the review, I have been pushed to write another review on one PTC site that is likely a scam as well just like awumoney.win. The site is actually known as www.trustclix.com. Before the week runs out, I'm going to write another review on it.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I was really impressed to see the review rank #1 on Google just a day after it was made and also hearing that it's getting lots of visitors reading the review, I have been pushed to write another review on one PTC site that is likely a scam as well just like awumoney.win. The site is actually known as www.trustclix.com. Before the week runs out, I'm going to write another review on it.
It is because those keywords are easy to rank for, however, if you did a review for a well-known site, then it may be another story, and it would take longer for the review to rank, and if you follow the outline on creating the title/review, then most of them should rank with no issues, and that is because the forum already has some authority, and juice, thus allowing posts to index and rank fairly quickly, and some longer then others.

Please do not add new reviews to existing posts. The Legit-Scam review works best by creating a proper thread/title as outlined in the guidelines, then you can add whatever review you feel would be appropriate as long as it is an honest review in your own words. Adding a second review to the same post will not be effective what-so-ever, and it is imperative that you create your own thread for every legit or scam review that you plan to write.

Last edited:

KellyGeo

Credits
Seriously, I was shocked and impressed just like you were from when I clicked on the link and saw the review ranking as #1 on Google, I knew right away that you did a very wonderful job. I will be looking forward to reading your next review.

Heatman

Credits
The one good thing about scams is that there is always a pattern, and if you find one scam, then it leads to more scam reviews, and in this case, of the scam you reported, well, I found another scam using a different domain, and it is the exact same scam, and it looks like they are just duplicating the scan on new domains, and setting them up, but it is the same scam for sure, and we all know what they are trying to do, and that is scam you out of your hard earned money before they stop getting traffic, no doubt smart people will do some type of google search, however some do not before losing their money.

https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/actmoney-win-legit-or-scam.283/

and the post I created is already ranking #2 right under the person who submitted a youtube video on the scammer. What a clever way of getting traffic, since most scams do not rank high, then this is a good way to get ranked quickly, and the forum will start getting organic traffic.
You are very correct about scams having a pattern, once you get close to its web, you will get to see more of it that might closely related. So therefore, you're are left with the decision to look into it further and determine how deep the scam runs in and to be necessarily careful with the investment likely to be made in such sites. If you are more observant when inspecting these sites, you will see some red flags that would tell you it's all scam for you to run as far as your legs could carry you. Good to know that you're review has ranked #2, so let's keep up the good work and expect more organic traffic and progess.

Heatman

Credits
It is because those keywords are easy to rank for, however, if you did a review for a well-known site, then it may be another story, and it would take longer for the review to rank, and if you follow the outline on creating the title/review, then most of them should rank with no issues, and that is because the forum already has some authority, and juice, thus allowing posts to index and rank fairly quickly, and some longer then others.

Please do not add new reviews to existing posts. The Legit-Scam review works best by creating a proper thread/title as outlined in the guidelines, then you can add whatever review you feel would be appropriate as long as it is an honest review in your own words. Adding a second review to the same post will not be effective what-so-ever, and it is imperative that you create your own thread for every legit or scam review that you plan to write.
I know very well that adding a new review under the already done review which I have done before wouldn't be effective in getting ranked. I can remember when you gave this same instruction to another member in the community when he talked about another scam site, so I know in essence not to make such mistakes because it would render the new review useless. Once I get all the necessary information that I need to complete the review, I will publish it using a new thread. I'm no longer new to how the work goes ;), so I believe I know what to do and how to do it right.