The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 113 more

[ Warning ] Ayuwage Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Ayuwage is a pay to click website which is paying for a long time and I have personally seen many who are getting paid from it.

I am working on this website and made a request to get paid at minimum $5 with PayPal and waiting to be paid.

On the website, they have different tabs like View, Browse, Regular, Explore, Email, Share, Search, Special, Survey, live.

This is the pay to click website on which we can even earn $1 in a day as well.

Please share, your views about this website.

Kei

Credits
Ayuwage is a pay to click website which is paying for a long time and I have personally seen many who are getting paid from it.

I am working on this website and made a request to get paid at minimum $5 with PayPal and waiting to be paid.

On the website, they have different tabs like View, Browse, Regular, Explore, Email, Share, Search, Special, Survey, live.

This is the pay to click website on which we can even earn $1 in a day as well.

Please share, your views about this website.
You say we can earn a dollar per day. What is the rate of pay per click? Are we required to upgrade membership before we can earn better on this site? Lastly, is it available worldwide?

Gabbar

Credits
@Kei I have myself earned a dollar a day on few occasions but for that, you need to check all the tabs many times and refresh the tabs but these days I earning around 20-30 cents as I am unable to spend more time on it.

Yugocean

Credits
Ayuwage is a scam

Of course Ayuwage is paying some of it's members, but payments are selective, not every user is getting paid.

Ayuwage never pays on time, sometimes users have to wait for even 2-6 months to get paid, and they get upset with the site, they leave it, and Ayuwage reset their account without paying.

Ayuwage is even suspending many of it's active user's account in name of cheating, while there is no way to cheat a site which is itself cheating Google Adsense. (Paid Ad Clicks)

They never respond to the ticket opened by the users, and mark them "solved" without even bothering about it.

@DGStaff @DigitalGlobal
plz mark it scam

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
Ayuwage is a scam

Ofcourse Ayuwage is paying some of it's members, but payments are selective, not every user is getting paid.

Ayuwage neve pays on time, sometimes users have to wait for even 2-6 months to get paid, and they get upset with the site, they leave it, and Ayuwage reset their account without paying.

Ayuwage is even suspending many of it's active user's account in name of cheating, while there is no way to cheat a site which is itself cheating Google Adsense. (Paid Ad Clicks)

They never respond to the ticket opened by the users, and mark them "solved" without even bothering about it.

@DGStaff @DigitalGlobal
plz mark it scam
The best way to declare this to be a scam is to post some source links that clearly show that the site does in fact scam people. I would not call someone a scammer unless I had some facts to show the person or site is scamming people, and if you can provide some source references to show that they are scamming people, then I would be more then happy to change the status.

Credits
I have read on BMF from members that the site hasn't paid some people for over two months now, I was trying to be active there but reviews of non payment has held me back, I don't understand why a site should do selective payment if they're actually paying. And more people are signing up daily too.

Gabbar

Credits
I heard on another website some members complaining about payment. I'm myself waiting for the payment but Ayuwage has the history of delaying payments and then they pay. I don't think it should be marked as spam as yet and we should wait for some more time.

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
I heard on another website some members complaining about payment. I'm myself waiting for the payment but Ayuwage has the history of delaying payments and then they pay. I don't think it should be marked as spam as yet and we should wait for some more time.
If they are not paying, even for a period of months, then that could imply that they have money issues, which tells me that they will hold payments, and suspend accounts for misc reasons until they either break even, or have enough to pay their select members, and google adsense does the same thing, as I have see people banned all the time, and they say they did not do anything wrong, and there is always two sides to every story, and since we can not verify their "suspension" claims, then hard to say, and ayuwage is clearly developing a clear pattern of not paying on time, and this alone would be good enough reason to jump ship.

I think their intention is pretty clear, if they were loaded with money, then I would see no reason to delay/hold payments for months on end, and suspending accounts that appear not to be anything wrong in order not to pay, again, this just tells me that are trying to keep everything balanced, again, we only know they appear to hold payments for long periods of time, which is a red flag in itself, however, if you dont jump ship now, then your luck will run out sooner or later.

This also proves their PTC business model is not working in their favor.

Gabbar

Credits
I am just hoping that they pay all as there are many members who work on Ayuwage for the whole day and earn money on it. I just joined it many months back but started working on it very late and was able to earn few dollars to request payment and its been 30 days since my request.

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
I am just hoping that they pay all as there are many members who work on Ayuwage for the whole day and earn money on it. I just joined it many months back but started working on it very late and was able to earn few dollars to request payment and its been 30 days since my request.
I think that is one of their problems right there, they have to many members, and are not able to keep up, as PTC sites have always been a scheme, why? If there is not enough money coming in, then they clearly would not be able to pay in a timely manner. If I had to guess, one day they may simply tire of this scheme, and sell their domain which does have decent authority. I would not want to run a site that is essentially designed to fail from the start, and that is why they pay late, as they simply dont have the money, and this is not like 1-2 days late, from what I am seeing, we are talking about being late several months, assuming you get paid at all.

arunima25

Credits
I have read of people facing problem with their payments off late on this site on other forums as well as. Many are waiting for too long, more than a month and getting frustrated. I hope things settle down and are solved fast. No one should loose their hard earned money. But everyone would be skeptical about the payment from the site in the future.

Gabbar

Credits
I remember a few months back when members were complaining about payments from Ayuwage but after that they paid after few weeks and I am hoping of its repetition this time but its not a good practice by the website and I am sure no one is impressed with it.

Yugocean

Credits
@DigitalGlobal
I am not sure if sharing links are really permitted, but if you really allows me, then I will share.

By the way, a site which asks for clicking Google Ads for payment already cannot be said as having money problem, because they earn more than they pay, and they are paid first before they show ads.

Second thing, even I was not paid by them they keep delaying and delaying till we stop going to them. Payments are paid selectively.

Third - A site if never reply to the ticket, what will you call it?

Point 4 - Many users including me were suspended for using VPN type which I didn't.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
@DigitalGlobal
I am not sure if sharing links are really permitted, but if you really allows me, then I will share.

By the way, a site which asks for clicking Google Ads for payment already cannot be said as having money problem, because they earn more than they pay, and they are paid first before they show ads.

Second thing, even I was not paid by them they keep delaying and delaying till we stop going to them. Payments are paid selectively.

Third - A site if never reply to the ticket, what will you call it?

Point 4 - Many users including me were suspended for using VPN type which I didn't.
If your link provides information pertaining to this review, then sure, post it.

ayuwage appears to be a PTC site that has a long history of delaying payments. If they are delaying payments, but you finally get paid, then we can not really declare this a scam, however, this is enough information to remove their legit status, but not enough to list them as a scam, and since we can not audit their site, then it would be difficult to say. In order to verify that ayuwage is a scam, then I check multiple sources, and this includes sites like ripoff report, complaints board, etc.

https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/ayuwage-missing-money-c802907.html

Status update: Pending

Yugocean

Credits
Then even selective payment, not replying to tickets submitted and suspending member's account on wrong reason are not enough to describe it as scam. Any way Pending status too is good, or Problem status for a site like that.

Gabbar

Credits
There are still many members which are on other forum and they are still working on Ayuwage despite they haven't paid but they are working on the website since long so they are aware that website behaves like that every couple of months.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
Then even selective payment, not replying to tickets submitted and suspending member's account on wrong reason are not enough to describe it as scam. Any way Pending status too is good, or Problem status for a site like that.
The problem with people getting suspended is difficult to verify valid reasons, so once a person gets suspended, then they can say just about anything they want, however, their behavior is showing a pattern, and enough so that I could create a warning tag instead of just showing pending, and this would be good enough to warn those reading this thread to take caution.

a warning tag could be justified to say, there could be something wrong.

Gabbar

Credits
Actually Ayuwage didn't paid in July as well and that's why now many are complaining about the website and their is no announcement on the website that they will pay soon.

Yugocean

Credits
It is September, not July; Ayuwage's delay is too much that even those who were using their time are not interested in it to keep working till paid. This helps Ayuwage to get excuse of not to paying them, because if people become inactive, their account will be reset.

sprite1950

Credits
I worked for Ayuwage for several months and earned $10 a month easily but I find clicking ads insanely boring. As long as you followed their rules you would get paid but you had to be careful not to get a warning. Occasionally they would put out ads that they told you not to click on and once I did so I got a warning. It was gone after a couple of days but I was more careful after that.

The downside of this site is their payment time. I waited almost 2 months for one payment and their support was awful as they never replied to questions. It is a long standing site and legitimate but people leave because they become impatient with the payment time and you can't blame them. They have a sister site called Innocurrent which is more or less the same design but pays less.