The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Banned because of inactivity.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I made an account on beer surveys last month. Today afyer reading good reviews about the site, I decided to work on the site. When I tried to log in my account I came to know that my account was suspended because of inactivity.

Can I create a new account now?

A K Rao

Credits
No Idea about the site as never participated on that site! But if you are banned because of inactivity , I think you should not have any problems if you contact the admin and commit him that you will be active in future! This is just my wild guess! Well you can take a chance by contacting the Admin! Wish you all the best!

Gabbar

Credits
I strongly believe that these sort of questions can only be answered by the admin of the website or by its staff and don't see anyone here like that. If you like to remove the suspension from your account. I'm sure there must be a way and you don't need to create another account.

MysticalSpells

Credits
Wow I did not know you could get banned for being in active.
But I think a few sites did ban me for not using them.
Oh well I was only make a couple cents per month on there.
Not a big loss

Gabbar

Credits
So you already joined Beer surveys? I am sure those from USA and other top tier countries are able to make good money from the website as most of the offer walls provide well paying surveys but of course, you need to apply yourself to earn from it.

Kei

Credits
Yes you can be banned from sites due to inactivity. If you are interested in being active again, you can contact the admin. I really wanted to join that site but it wasn't accepting members from my country because they had no advertisers from there.

kattech

Credits
I made an account on beer surveys last month. Today afyer reading good reviews about the site, I decided to work on the site. When I tried to log in my account I came to know that my account was suspended because of inactivity.

Can I create a new account now?
I suggest you contact the admin and inquire if they are able to restore your account so you can make some good money off the site. I know that will work since you are ready to become more active, and which all of us strive for. I know your account will be reactivated, so you don't have to create anew one since your IP already recorded.

Gabbar

Credits
This could be because of the offer walls and other rules of the website as on BMF as well you need to be active and if not then your coins can be deducted from your account. I know many members who are not active on bmf but they like to visit the website at least once in a month or twice to keep their coins safe

amitkokiladitya

Credits
The sad part is that I never started working on the site. Though I had visited it once or twice before, it has not been longer than a month of inactivity. Now ,I have to take up the entire registration process again. Can anyone tell me how is beer surveys working for them? Is the site sending regular offers and surveys?

Gabbar

Credits
I'm still in search for a few more referrals for beer surveys. Although referral commission is 10 % and not that big but still I'm trying to find some referrals as it's a good source to make some extra money.
The best part is we get paid in bmf and after that we can choose any way to get paid and can make a bigger payment as well.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I really what to know how the people from non top tier country are doing on beer surveys. Does the site send offers and surveys for tier 3 countries also or like other GPT sites it is restricted only to the top ones?

Gabbar

Credits
There are other GPT offers on the website, if you feel that you can complete these then you should try these and you can earn one dollar per task so its a good reward but you need to see if the same thread wasn't posted by anyone else earlier.

Kehsiba

Credits
I am not using beer surveys and Beer Money Forum. I am only active on Grabpoints and making a few dollars at the site. I love taking surveys on Grabpoints.

ahmedo24

Credits
You have the opportunity to contact the admin on beer money forum requesting him to reactivate your account, I am optimistic he will do that for you.

Gabbar

Credits
Beer Money forum admin is online most of the time and you can even contact him on his Facebook, Youtube, Telegram or any such social networking app and he tried to solve the issues if its possible for him. I also faced a few issues on beer surveys and they were sorted out soon.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
There are other GPT offers on the website, if you feel that you can complete these then you should try these and you can earn one dollar per task so its a good reward but you need to see if the same thread wasn't posted by anyone else earlier.
Which site are you talking about? What kind of tasks are there which can help us to earn a dollar per task. Are these available on beer surveys?

moh254

Credits
There are several sites that normally do the same, they don't tolerate idlers. They usually ban you so that they can create room for other people who are willing to work.

Gabbar

Credits
I have seen a number of websites which doesn't allow users who are not active to participate on the website and they need to login at least once in a month and I think these sort of rules are good and keep the scammers in check.

ahmedo24

Credits
The reason why most member faces challenges like this is due to the fact that they don't give much consideration to the FAQ section of every site they join.

chameli

Credits
Beert Surveys? is that from Beer Money Forum? I was once on Beer Money Forum. I joined the site when it was listed on the forum wheel. After it disappeared from the forum wheel, I forget about the site. When I heard the members on Forum Coin talking about BMF, I started becoming active and my account was banned.