The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 113 more

[ LEGIT ] BeerMoneyForum

Meryemm

Credits
BeerMoneyForum is a forum where you can discuss ways to earn money online, but you can also make money while posting there. You can ear there by posting threads and replies. You'll earn points that you can exchange for money. 1000 BMF = $1 USD.
They send payments on the 25th of each month.

Ways to Redeem:
  1. PayPal - $1 minimum
  2. Payeer - $1 minimum
  3. Perfect Money - $1 minimum
  4. Bitcoin - $10 minimum
  5. ETHEREUM - $10 minimum
  6. Skrill - $10 minimum
There are A LOT of payment proofs and here's just one of them:

Credits
BeerMoneyForum is a forum where you can discuss ways to earn money online, but you can also make money while posting there.
You can ear there by posting threads and replies. You'll earn points that you can exchange for money. 1000 BMF = $1 USD.
They send payments on the 25th of each month.

There are A LOT of payment proofs and here's just one of them:
very nice, we would pay on the 5th of every month, however, we only use PayPal for the moment, we do not have everything quite figured out, as it has been quite slow around here lately, but we are working on things slowly, and the new forum theme should be online within a few days.

moh254

Credits
I am one year old in beer money forum. Initially, the site was good until the issue of members started reporting trash content. I realized that you might report someone for posting content that isn't helpful and when the person realized it's you, he'll go ahead and do the same. This whole idea didn't make sense to me and I had to quit.

Credits
I am one year old in beer money forum. Initially, the site was good until the issue of members started reporting trash content. I realized that you might report someone for posting content that isn't helpful and when the person realized it's you, he'll go ahead and do the same. This whole idea didn't make sense to me and I had to quit.
I really can't comment on how Beer Money Forum works or his operation of doing things, however, I am not quite sure I understand what you are saying, so what is wrong with reporting trash content, and I assume you are talking about spam or content that may not be that useful to visitors....

Meryemm

Credits
very nice, we would pay on the 5th of every month, however, we only use PayPal for the moment, we do not have everything quite figured out, as it has been quite slow around here lately, but we are working on things slowly, and the new forum theme should be online within a few days.
I hope DG would be different because a lot of members are already upset with the new restrictions and all.
And there have been a lot of spammers there and comments just for the sake of commenting.
And I'm happy for the theme! I can't wait. I admit I sometimes join just because I like the theme, so it's really important!

Meryemm

Credits
Yeah, I have had a lot of people say that to me. BeerMoneyForum had a great start but now there are members there that don't even know the rules and that are posting comments that don't add any value to the discussion. I can't get myself to be active there.

Credits
Yeah, I have had a lot of people say that to me. BeerMoneyForum had a great start but now there are members there that don't even know the rules and that are posting comments that don't add any value to the discussion. I can't get myself to be active there.
I briefly visited Beer Money Forum, however, I did not take an in-depth look at the forum, but, based on a bad business name/domain, then I am not surprised if people are complaining. The few posts that I saw had very poor grammar, and whatever business/plan he has does have appears to be very poor, and I still can not wrap my head around his domain, and to be honest, I am not sure how he got his site off the ground to begin with, and forum members should post when they have something to contribute to the forum, not just to bump up credits/coins, by doing so, then you will be on our bad list, ROFL.

Last edited:

Meryemm

Credits
Well, today I was banned from BMF and I'm not even active there! I post once every two months or so and they banned me because of "spam" ! I can't even understand this!

Credits
Well, today I was banned from BMF and I'm not even active there! I post once every two months or so and they banned me because of "spam" ! I can't even understand this!
a couple things could have happened, maybe he saw you here, and not knowing how to be professional, he bans you, or he simply could be pruning inactive accounts, and by looking on his site, he claims to have spies everywhere, and people do tell on one another, regardless of his spies, we are glad to have you on the forum making great contributions.

I have noticed a couple things on Beer Money Forum, he is not very professional, I have seen several posts making remarks that he has to put this or that on a credit card in order to pay his members, and that is not very professional. I have also seen a comment made by a member asking for donations, then he responds by saying you are not allowed to beg, then he turns around and creates a thread doing the exact same thing by asking people to donate so he can remove XF branding from his site, overall, he seems to be sending mixed signals and that is why its call Beer Money Forum, ROFL.

I think we can do better.
I think we can be better.

Last edited:

Kei

Credits
Beer money forum was a great site and the pay was generous. Most people took advantage of that. Admin wanted to control it but he did a terrible job. I'm still a member but I visit there a lot less because there's barely anything to talk about. He closed down similar ptp threads that you can relate with. Perhaps he thought they were his competition.

ahmedo24

Credits
The forum is a nice place to be though there are lapses and I must acknowledge the admin for his efforts in trying to filter the trash available in the , maintaining a paying is never easy but with dedication you can. If you must work in that forum you must resourceful to a reasonable extent.

Meryemm

Credits
a couple things could have happened, maybe he saw you here, and not knowing how to be professional, he bans you, or he simply could be pruning inactive accounts, and by looking on his site, he claims to have spies everywhere, and people do tell on one another, regardless of his spies, we are glad to have you on the forum making great contributions.

I have noticed a couple things on Beer Money Forum, he is not very professional, I have seen several posts making remarks that he has to put this or that on a credit card in order to pay his members, and that is not very professional. I have also seen a comment made by a member asking for donations, then he responds by saying you are not allowed to beg, then he turns around and creates a thread doing the exact same thing by asking people to donate so he can remove XF branding from his site, overall, he seems to be sending mixed signals and that is why its call Beer Money Forum, ROFL.

I think we can do better.
I think we can be better.
Well, I have nothing against to Admin there. I am not criticising him as a person, because I don't know him and I don't care to know him. I'm simply criticising his administration skills. I believe I have done nothing wrong and I haven't been even contacted or warned before the ban. But it's all right and I wish him the very best and I hope the members there make the best out of that forum. That was just my own experience.

Meryemm

Credits
The forum is a nice place to be though there are lapses and I must acknowledge the admin for his efforts in trying to filter the trash available in the , maintaining a paying is never easy but with dedication you can. If you must work in that forum you must resourceful to a reasonable extent.
Yes, the forum is a nice place and many are very happy with it. And they do suffer a lot from spam but, I think the Admin can do better and can study the cases separately and give himself some time to judge and make the right decision.
Overall, it's a good place and it's filled with people's experiences in making money online, that I must appreciate.

anorona

Credits
I have been a member of Beermoney forum for almost a year now. I was able to earn and cash out several times from the site. It is one of the best forum sites where you can learn many things about online earning. The reviews from the members will help you determine which site to join and which are scams.

Credits
I have been a member of Beermoney forum for almost a year now. I was able to earn and cash out several times from the site. It is one of the best forum sites where you can learn many things about online earning. The reviews from the members will help you determine which site to join and which are scams.
The best thing about reviews is that there will be people to know this and that, and others will be looking for information, so when you create a useful review on a business, then that is useful information that others will be seeking as you are providing quality content so visitors can make an informed decision on if they should buy or not, so if you have information that others do not have, then you can solve problems what other people have, and the best thing you can do is solve problems.

anorona

Credits
The best thing about reviews is that there will be people to know this and that, and others will be looking for information, so when you create a useful review on a business, then that is useful information that others will be seeking as you are providing quality content so visitors can make an informed decision on if they should buy or not, so if you have information that others do not have, then you can solve problems what other people have, and the best thing you can do is solve problems.
Yes. It is a cycle. Learn and share knowledge as well. The good thing is that you will get to know tye different experiences from each member which will give more information about the site, the dos and donts.

To be honest, I learned a lot from beermoney forum. Many members are complaining about the rules because the admin became really strict but we have to understand those forum owners only wants the best for his members/readers for a healthy community. Yes, it is true that there are members who got banned on BMF, but there are also a few banned members who were given the second chance to be there again. :)

Credits
Yes. It is a cycle. Learn and share knowledge as well. The good thing is that you will get to know tye different experiences from each member which will give more information about the site, the dos and donts.

To be honest, I learned a lot from beermoney forum. Many members are complaining about the rules because the admin became really strict but we have to understand that forum owners only wants the best for his members/readers for a healty community. Yes, it is true that there are members who got banned on BMF, but there are also few banned members who was given the second chance to be there again. :)
Sometimes forum members can misbehave, and this is the reason for the original 100 posts, then you will be upgraded. We do not have time to watch everyone, all the time, so if we do ban someone, and if they want that 2nd chance, then they will have to start all over and make 100 posts, and I have to be honest, if it gets too busy, then we will stop manually upgrading members. We feel our branding is good enough, and if you want to be here, and will to make those 100 posts, then you deserve to be here. If you want something bad enough, then you certainly should work to earn your place, however, for now, we have no issues with doing manual upgrades, and at some point, DG will simply grow up, and people will need to take action rather then complaining about this and that. Our goal is to create a community that people actually want to be a part of, and protecting our community is a must, and there will times that we will need to ban bad members as some people only want to cause trouble for others.

Meryemm

Credits
I agree. The reviews and all the experiences shared by the members there are really helpful and they can prevent you from wasting your time on websites that will just scam you at the end.
It's really a great place to interact and learn about making money online.

Meryemm

Credits

To be honest, I learned a lot from beermoney forum. Many members are complaining about the rules because the admin became really strict but we have to understand those forum owners only wants the best for his members/readers for a healthy community. Yes, it is true that there are members who got banned on BMF, but there are also a few banned members who were given the second chance to be there again. :)
I can understand that the admin has had too many spammers there but this doesn't give him the right to stop warning other members or giving them a chance. He's not a child and this is not a trauma that we can just forgive him because of it. This is business and he has to study each case and separate it from the others so that he would be fair and honest to other members.
I don't agree to be treated a certain way because of the actions of others.

Gabbar

Credits
I am a member of Beer Money Forum from quite some time and its a nice place to learn the money making ways and we can earn some good money from it wit our posting and also by completing the offers in market place which does pay very well. Also we can earn 5 cents for posting a thread and 2 cents for a comment which is pretty good and most of the times I prefer to get paid with PayPal.